Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-25-2020, 10:20 AM

12,404 posts, read 8,189,526 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlakeJones View Post
Sorting bins do not contain loose grocery store circulars or discarded composition notebooks

This was a disposal bin. Don't worry, this is being investigated
They are not supposed to but they do because people put all sorts of stuff in blue boxes and slots for collection mail. When I did collection routes I would just pull the 775 white tub and do the initial screening back at the office. Back in the day before anti theft and Homeland Security measures I would almost daily find some wrapped dog waste that some crazy dude addressed to the Pentagon
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-25-2020, 10:28 AM

8,183 posts, read 6,944,193 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ClaraC View Post
For those who missed it, which I did first pass, this is a photo of the sorting center at a post office. Not a dumpster.

Fake news.

Which picture are you talking about?

Old 09-25-2020, 10:33 AM
Status: "I don't understand. But I don't care, so it works out." (set 19 days ago)

35,672 posts, read 18,045,481 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Corrie22 View Post
LOL sorting room?.....with other recycle paper?.....on their way to the shredder

...you think people are that stupid
It seems to me that someone bent on creating this weird story, who worked in the mail room, could toss a few items in the bin before snapping the picture. Grab a few circulars, a paper sack.

Does this look like dumpster trash you've ever seen in your life? Every dumpster I've seen is gross. Gunk all over it.

Does it seem believable that dumpster workers, on hearing there were thousands of ballots in their bin, would try to hide that fact and cover up the ballots?

And that the only news source that would cover it is this hoax site?

Old 09-25-2020, 10:44 AM

8,183 posts, read 6,944,193 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ClaraC View Post
It seems to me that someone bent on creating this weird story, who worked in the mail room, could toss a few items in the bin before snapping the picture. Grab a few circulars, a paper sack.

Does this look like dumpster trash you've ever seen in your life? Every dumpster I've seen is gross. Gunk all over it.

Does it seem believable that dumpster workers, on hearing there were thousands of ballots in their bin, would try to hide that fact and cover up the ballots?

And that the only news source that would cover it is this hoax site?
?? These are recycle dumpsters. You can clearly see it says "flattened cardboard" on one of them. Maybe you've never been to a landfill? This is a landfill pic.

With that said, I have no idea where the picture of the ballots was taken.

Old 09-25-2020, 10:45 AM

5,591 posts, read 2,318,893 times
That photo if from 2016! August 2016.

Top of the photo is Food and Wine Magazine Sept 2016 issue with this cover
It says Food and Wine The Best of Italy Now and has a pizza on the cover. Mailed Aug 2016.

This could be applications for ballot requests being processed at the post office in August 2016. Or primary ballots in Aug 2016 being processed in postal bins with other mail including magazines and newspapers also being processed.

That's not a dumpster. It's a processing bin. See the interior gray plastic bin. It's one of those big gray plastic mail bins on huge rollers, used by the post office.

https://www.magzter.com/US/Time-Inc/...everage/181450

https://www.venica.it/en/food-wine-m...venica-venica/

Last edited by Variable; 09-25-2020 at 10:55 AM..

Old 09-25-2020, 10:47 AM

24,035 posts, read 15,136,960 times
A half way decent photographer can create any photo they wish these days.

Soon movies will be made without sets and actors.

I do not believe any photograph these days, especially if it is on the internet. For me to know it is real, there needs to be credits of who took it, who published it and who is in it.

Old 09-25-2020, 10:50 AM

39,106 posts, read 51,313,080 times
Mail in voting has not even started in California.

Old 09-25-2020, 10:53 AM

18,532 posts, read 8,337,800 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Variable View Post
That photo if from 2016! August 2016.

Top of the photo is Food and Wine Magazine Sept 2016 issue with this cover
It says Food and Wine The Best of Italy Now and has a pizza on the cover.

https://www.magzter.com/US/Time-Inc/...everage/181450

https://www.venica.it/en/food-wine-m...venica-venica/
You're right...so it is a paper recycle dumpster...and someone threw away old magazines

....those are unopened ballots

Old 09-25-2020, 10:54 AM

8,168 posts, read 3,136,460 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ponderosa View Post
Mail in voting has not even started in California.
Actually it has unofficially started months ago. There's truck loads of Biden ballots staged in parking yards somewhere right now just waiting to be transported when given the green light.

Old 09-25-2020, 10:58 AM

57,421 posts, read 26,319,660 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Corrie22 View Post
You're right...so it is a paper recycle dumpster...and someone threw away old magazines

....those are unopened ballots
Why are you raising an article from 4 years ago, in all this time that investigative team at the Gateway Pundit couldn't come up with any details other than the same old picture.

What was the statement from the elections board in 2016.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies