Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-30-2020, 10:56 AM

3,397 posts, read 2,806,921 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by hawkeye2009 View Post
It certainly might, as the radicals are very volatile and violent.

They certainly will not vote for Trump, but choose simply not to vote.

The radical left eats their own and does not forgive any dissention.
^^^this right here and Biden could beat Trump but his bigger foe will be his own party. As slight lean Dem or undecided this needs to factor into your vote in Nov.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-30-2020, 10:58 AM

17,005 posts, read 12,597,924 times
Not many. Florida in 2000 taught left of center people a few things.

Old 09-30-2020, 11:00 AM

7,149 posts, read 4,743,435 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Millertime1 View Post
Kind of blows a hole in the fear mongering that the right has been engaging in that Biden would merely be a puppet of AOC. No worries though I am sure Hannity is hard at work creating more baseless claims against Biden
Newsflash! Politicians say whatever they need to say to get elected. I'm sure his handlers told him to deny that he wants the Green New Deal thing and all of his radical cohorts knew he would do just that so that he would appear as a "moderate" which they've been pushing. BS. They know if he's elected, he won't hold to anything he's saying now. As the night went on, he looked more sickly. And what was that wire? There was cheating going on? I don't see this man being able to do the job.

At least Trump, who was never part of the corrupt DC politicians tribe, is doing what he said he would.

Old 09-30-2020, 11:10 AM

10,553 posts, read 9,653,382 times
Biden has been clear from the beginning that he has a Biden Green Plan. While it might share elements with the Green New Deal, he has his own separate and unique plan---get used to having a leader who actually thinks on his own.

Biden has indicated that he wants to work worth with the diverse elements in the Democratic party and he also wants to reach across the aisle and work with the Conservatives (if the party of No every recovers from their nightmare that is Trump.)

Won't it be refreshing to actually have a real leader in the White House again, a leadere with the skills and abilities to put together a dynamite team, form plans based on clear policy, and execute those plans as feasible. It's called governance---nothing that exceptional. It's just you haven't seen real governance for 4 years with the Trump Administration in charge and Republicans licking his boots.

The progressives will not turn against him. It is better to have an environmental plan that is at least a step in the right direction than to have an administration that has a history of repealing important environmental regulations, and trashing and destroying the agencies that involve dealing with the environment.

Old 09-30-2020, 11:12 AM

28,353 posts, read 16,389,243 times
No.

The end.

Old 09-30-2020, 11:15 AM

10,770 posts, read 4,351,834 times
That 1st Debate is the greatest thing I've ever seen. Trump was poetry in motion, forced Biden to say all kinds of things!
Pure genius, played Biden like a puppet, despite Wallace's best efforts....
This is the proudest I've ever been of Trump, absolutely inspirational.

Old 09-30-2020, 11:18 AM

17,426 posts, read 14,657,652 times
It’s now the Biden Green Deal.

https://youtu.be/FHdwi3yYYW8

Old 09-30-2020, 11:19 AM

18,983 posts, read 9,080,699 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MAGAalot View Post
That 1st Debate is the greatest thing I've ever seen. Trump was poetry in motion, forced Biden to say all kinds of things!
Pure genius, played Biden like a puppet, despite Wallace's best efforts....
This is the proudest I've ever been of Trump, absolutely inspirational.
LOL. I maintain this is the best parody account on all of C-D. No matter what Trump does or says, no matter how idiotic or ridiculous, this is the response from this poster. Stay in character, MAGAalot! I really enjoy your posts for that reason.

Old 09-30-2020, 11:23 AM

78,432 posts, read 60,628,324 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ottomobeale View Post
Not many. Florida in 2000 taught left of center people a few things.
As a fellow member of the Realist Party, , yeah....people hated Clinton but didn't think Trump would win.

He doesn't have that luxury this year and while there is going to be some nose holding over Biden, it will be done with a lot more urgency than 4 years ago.

Plus, Biden is bland. Hillary was awful. Trump got a number of "ugh not HIllary votes"

Old 09-30-2020, 11:24 AM

3,649 posts, read 3,786,423 times
Typical Biden/Harris double speak.

He said he's not for it and seconds later said the GND "will pay for itself."
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies