Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-02-2020, 06:45 PM

4,667 posts, read 3,865,290 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by looker009 View Post
You realize that it's just a flu? Stop saying that mask does something when we clearly know it does nothing. Just look at Biden on how ridiculous he looks. Even Democrats are now acknowledging that mask do nothing but for show.
Oh please. Any research to back this up? Please give me some of those conspiracy theory articles all you deniers have bookmarked. I need a good laugh tonight.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-02-2020, 06:47 PM

798 posts, read 503,219 times
Quote:
Voters will absolutely hand him another term. Of that i am 100% certain.
I already have my Ballot filled out, got it in the mail today, voting in person near my home here in Ca.

I will go early and attempt wearing my Darth Vader mask ~ it is gonna be packed

MAGA 2020

Old 10-02-2020, 11:36 PM

42,850 posts, read 26,294,125 times
Quote:
Because this will only make him stronger. In 14 days he will be able to declare this to be nothing but a flu and people will see that as truth.
You spend too much time playing with your magic 8 ball

Old 10-03-2020, 12:43 AM

20,757 posts, read 8,588,145 times
Psychic Craig Hamilton Parker has been the most accurate so far when it comes to Trump over the years. It's only the first seven or eight minutes with a quick commercial. The rest of the video is other things

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8P_8...&t=467shttp://

Old 10-03-2020, 12:52 AM

14,780 posts, read 8,115,126 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greenpastures23 View Post
Yeah, he definitely will with the left wishing he dies from it
I am so sick of hearing this. No decent person wishes he would die. I dislike him intensely and think he is unfit for the job of the Presidency, but I hope he recovers. I haven't heard anyone say they wishes for him to die.
That is sick. We are all Americans.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tijlover View Post
And if either Hillary Obama, Pelosi or Biden contracted Covid, millions of Trump supporters would drop to their knees with the folded hands, praying for their deaths.
Yeah, they would probably handle it with the same grace and empathy that they did when McCain (who was a republican!!! And a Patriot/war Hero) or RBG when they died.

Old 10-03-2020, 01:01 AM

4,710 posts, read 7,104,601 times
I agree. I have not talked to one friend, and all my friends are anti-Trump, who wishes the president to die. That would make the election even more chaotic than it is now, and Democrats, though they want him out of the office, really do not wish that he were dead. We are not that hateful. I hope the medical staff in the White House can track all the contacts and prevent as many deaths as possible, as Trump has made contact with a lot of people in the last week.

Old 10-03-2020, 02:43 AM

6,611 posts, read 3,676,296 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by foodyum View Post
It does help the Democrats to show how incompetent Trump is. He makes fun of Biden for wearing a mask And being super careful but Biden and his inner circle stay Virus free.
Maybe this is his way of getting out of the second debate.
Maybe??

Old 10-03-2020, 03:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by natalie469 View Post
What is disgusting is that our president has not taken this pandemic seriously. Staying healthy and safe is to listen to our experts who say to wear masks and social distance which Trump and his supporters have refused to do. Trump just downplays it and ridicules people who wear masks. This is what people hate.
He's just impossible. He needs to GO.

Old 10-03-2020, 03:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crazee Cat Lady View Post

As much as I dislike Trump...which is immensely. I don't hope he dies. That is sick.
Yeah, it's not about having him die....just having the WH be free of him.

Old 10-03-2020, 10:38 AM

42,850 posts, read 26,294,125 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by G Grasshopper View Post
I agree. I have not talked to one friend, and all my friends are anti-Trump, who wishes the president to die. That would make the election even more chaotic than it is now, and Democrats, though they want him out of the office, really do not wish that he were dead. We are not that hateful. I hope the medical staff in the White House can track all the contacts and prevent as many deaths as possible, as Trump has made contact with a lot of people in the last week.
Likewise, the only comments my friends have made (most of whom won't vote for Trump) is that they hope he recovers and that he will realize how serious this virus is and become an advocate for wearing masks and social distancing.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies