Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-07-2020, 07:48 AM

1,265 posts, read 445,473 times

Advertisements

Popcorn is ready for the show.... Hillary, Obama, Biden, Comey, Schiff, Brennan, FBI lovers and many more should be scared.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-07-2020, 08:01 AM

11,027 posts, read 6,510,294 times
If legal documentation proving the amount of subterfuge, law breaking, and other slimy deeds aren’t enough to convince Americans of the impropriety that has been going on behind the scenes since 2015 isn’t enough to create at minimum a pause for reflection then I move forward with the idea that Democrats and their constituents are dirty filthy liars who will stop at nothing for power.

Old 10-07-2020, 08:19 AM

35,704 posts, read 21,070,199 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ATX Wahine View Post
If legal documentation proving the amount of subterfuge, law breaking, and other slimy deeds aren’t enough to convince Americans of the impropriety that has been going on behind the scenes since 2015 isn’t enough to create at minimum a pause for reflection then I move forward with the idea that Democrats and their constituents are dirty filthy liars who will stop at nothing for power.
There’s is lots of dirty deeds going on behind the scenes- not just in the Dems side. Facts

Old 10-07-2020, 08:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinytrump View Post
There’s is lots of dirty deeds going on behind the scenes- not just in the Dems side. Facts
There is truth to that, but at present the topic is the big steaming mess that the Dems have created. It’s ok to concentrate one’s attention on one mess at a time, and right now my attention is on the actions of Obama, a man I voted for twice, who is now being revealed as a big lying turd. It’s beyond disappointing.

Old 10-07-2020, 08:31 AM

2,828 posts, read 825,635 times
Released unredacted none the less!

Old 10-07-2020, 09:13 AM
bu2

24,107 posts, read 14,896,004 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by va-mainah View Post
To protect the sourcing, is my guess. Many things are classified solely to protect how the information was obtained.

Example: terrorist A. Says something to a single person, and he knows he only told a single person that information. Then its revealed publicly somehow that the US Government also knows that information. Well, then he knows who the leak is. That is Human Intelligence or HUMINT.

So many times not revealing the source is more important than the value of the data. You don't want your enemy knowing how you know.

Being four years later a good chance none of the sourcing will be harmed and if it would be, expect some minor redactions and for Trump to walk that back a bit.
There is not a single one of these documents that have been declassified so far that had anything related to sources that weren't already in the papers. Some had nothing related to sources. The ONLY reason they could have been classified was to protect the unethical and/or criminal behavior in the CIA and FBI.

Trump should have done this a year ago.

Old 10-07-2020, 09:15 AM
bu2

24,107 posts, read 14,896,004 times
Quote:
Well its clear the Democratic Party politicians are.

I don't see myself ever voting for a Democrat again even in an uncontested election.

Old 10-07-2020, 09:16 AM

21,430 posts, read 7,461,898 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CC Permit View Post
Popcorn is ready for the show.... Hillary, Obama, Biden, Comey, Schiff, Brennan, FBI lovers and many more should be scared.
You might think so, but apparently they are not.

Old 10-07-2020, 09:16 AM

35,704 posts, read 21,070,199 times
Quote:
There is truth to that, but at present the topic is the big steaming mess that the Dems have created. It’s ok to concentrate one’s attention on one mess at a time, and right now my attention is on the actions of Obama, a man I voted for twice, who is now being revealed as a big lying turd. It’s beyond disappointing.
I’m not making any assumptions until I see what exactly they think they have. And that goes for mrT as well. I never took to heart anything to do with Russia except he was was too friendly with these folks. Add Kim to that.
I take breaking news and hold a few days to see the real deal, except for hurricanes.

Old 10-07-2020, 09:17 AM

I’m a born liberal, native San Franciscan, Democrat until 2016.

I’m absolutely, completely, positively done with the party.

Forget walking away - I got in my car and tore away burning rubber and hitting the rev limiter.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies