Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-09-2020, 09:32 AM

6,738 posts, read 2,912,214 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by greywar View Post
You are probably comparing your steroid to this steroid. And let me assure you, they're not all the same. Ive been on this one. Its a lot stronger then many of the other steroids. However I dont think its fair for folks to say he is roid raging though-thats more common with steroids used for increasing muscle mass.

But this steroid is not something you should be taking while you have possession of nuclear codes. Trump should go home, give Pence the nuclear codes, recover, get off the steroids, and carry on. But right now? Hes hurting his re-election odds more by some of the wild things he is saying.
No need to be concerned about the amazing President Trump having the nuclear codes, he has made peace around the world, everyone loves him, no need for the button anymore..
Vote for Trump if you care about America, vote for Biden is you dream of living in a communist society..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-09-2020, 09:34 AM

10,083 posts, read 14,463,858 times
She realizes they are losing, and panic is setting in.

They must rush to try this one last time, since they may lose the Democratic majority in the House.

So pathetic and desperate.

Old 10-09-2020, 09:35 AM

16,956 posts, read 16,765,643 times
Let's REMOVE Hateful Nancy!

Old 10-09-2020, 09:36 AM

39,081 posts, read 51,259,863 times
Pelosi should just stand down and stand by. Trump is doing a fine job of convincing the country that he has lost his marbles.

Old 10-09-2020, 09:39 AM

16,956 posts, read 16,765,643 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jjbradleynyc View Post
She realizes they are losing, and panic is setting in.

They must rush to try this one last time, since they may lose the Democratic majority in the House.

So pathetic and desperate.
She's only got what, 25 days before Trump is re-elected! She has been trying to get rid of him for 4 years. I hope a giant house drops on her nasty head, like it did for the wicked witch in the Wizard of Oz.

Old 10-09-2020, 09:41 AM

1,265 posts, read 445,586 times
Maybe she is on to something..... Lets adopt this for all politicians in Washington Nut job Nancy, oh no I pooped my pants Nadler, I'm going to look good in prison clothes Schiff..

Old 10-09-2020, 09:41 AM

4,876 posts, read 4,210,962 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by phma View Post
The problem is that congress is more than the House of Rep. as you point out !!!

Pelosi isn't the all powerful dictator she wants to be !!! The commission as discussed has no power without the Senate and Pelosi doesn't have the time to act like a dictator of the full congress before the election !!!
That won't stop her from acting like a clown, nothing ever has !!!
Is Congress even in session?

Old 10-09-2020, 09:57 AM

10,083 posts, read 14,463,858 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WannaliveinGreenville View Post
She's only got what, 25 days before Trump is re-elected! She has been trying to get rid of him for 4 years. I hope a giant house drops on her nasty head, like it did for the wicked witch in the Wizard of Oz.
LOL

The Democrats would not be talking about using the 25th Amendment, if they thought Biden were winning.

They KNOW Trump is going to win, and convincingly.

All of these "Biden is ahead" polls are courtesy of Democrat and the left-owned mainstream media, and they are completely designed to create a result pro-Biden.

Democrats are in trouble, bad. And going down.

Old 10-09-2020, 09:59 AM

45,676 posts, read 24,035,206 times
I think it's to set Trump off.

When someone hurls something at him he is at his most likely to spew all kinds of garbate.

Trolling, trolling trolling...keep on trolling.

I think it is childish but I know some of you like a good troll.

Old 10-09-2020, 10:06 AM

34,237 posts, read 18,599,254 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nightcrawler View Post
this idiot really needs to focus on something else rather than the constant impeachment of the President, it is like, Oh Jesus Christ Nancy, let it go already,
This idiot is wasting our taxpayer dollars on these futile attempts on impeachment.

there is something gravely wrong with this woman.
Exactly. It is counterproductive to the operation of the U.S. government and creates constant chaos and uncertainly which is what the Democrats want. Their entire strategy with the Virus over reaction and claims of Systemic Racism to create violence and rioting are other examples.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies