Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-09-2020, 03:55 PM

20,729 posts, read 19,390,911 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by veuvegirl View Post
Good lord it isn’t the left. Everyone keeps saying over and over again they condemn the violence.

Absolutely its the Left. Leftist media propaganda is directly responsible for this. They are complicit. Not only do they incite violence with false reporting, they attempt to spin it as right wing violence.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-09-2020, 03:56 PM

4,345 posts, read 2,241,616 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ClaraC View Post
I don't care if Halloween is 2 years away.

I said that's what they LOOK like.

So, since for some unknown reason, Biden supporters are being blamed for this, how many of those ruffians do you think will be wearing a little "I Voted" sticker on Nov. 3?

Even one of them?

They're not democrats, they're not republican. They're young ruffians.
You're the CD queen of "how do you know"....how do you know they aren't voting democrats???

Old 10-09-2020, 03:57 PM
Status: "I don't understand. But I don't care, so it works out." (set 17 days ago)

35,665 posts, read 18,029,124 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trekker99 View Post
You're the CD queen of "how do you know"....how do you know they aren't voting democrats???
They're probably Rhodes scholars.

Considering half the adult public doesn't vote, what in the world makes you think these thugs are in the half that do?

Do you also suspect they'll be home watching the next presidential debate, good little voting democrats that they are?

Old 10-09-2020, 04:00 PM

6,218 posts, read 7,738,313 times
Quote:

So, since for some unknown reason, Biden supporters are being blamed for this, how many of those ruffians do you think will be wearing a little "I Voted" sticker on Nov. 3?

Even one of them?

What I do hear, distinctly, that should be noted is female voices in the crowd saying "stop!" and "That's somebody's home!", and then apparently the male thugs rejoin the group walking down the street.
They're young ruffians, being ruffians at the behest of the leftist scum politicians, that are enabling them be ruffians with impunity. They are well aware that no charges will be brought against them, and if they are arrested, the democrats will bail them out, and pay their fines.

Buy a clue. This is being done by the left(communists).

Democrats own this, and support it.

CN

Old 10-09-2020, 04:00 PM

57,378 posts, read 26,294,968 times
The police officer sounds like he was justified in the shooting, tough to make a case that he wasn't since the teen fired first. But the PD also commissioned a report that indicated that the PO Mensah was unfit for duty and there would be a 4th shooting if was allowed to remain on the force. Three shootings in his career is rather eye opening but I don't understand the rioting in this last incident. There seems to be a history here with that officer but it sounds like they finally got around to firing him.

How do these police departments let these people remain on the force after all the incidents this year.

Old 10-09-2020, 04:03 PM

12,045 posts, read 6,587,017 times
Do people voting for Biden NOT understand we are having to call out the National Guard once again toprotect us from democrats??

Old 10-09-2020, 04:05 PM
Status: "I don't understand. But I don't care, so it works out." (set 17 days ago)

35,665 posts, read 18,029,124 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mountainrose View Post
Do people voting for Biden NOT understand we are having to call out the National Guard once again toprotect us from democrats??
wonders what portion of the national guard there on sight votes democrat

wonders whether the person who owns that house where the window got smashed, votes democrat. or any of the other homeowners in that section of town.

democrats are not your enemy, despite many people trying very very hard to tell you that democrats are destroying the US

Old 10-09-2020, 04:05 PM

12,045 posts, read 6,587,017 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gwynedd1 View Post
Absolutely its the Left. Leftist media propaganda is directly responsible for this. They are complicit. Not only do they incite violence with false reporting, they attempt to spin it as right wing violence.
And the left including Kamala is funding their bail....

Old 10-09-2020, 04:07 PM

9,537 posts, read 4,362,414 times
Quote:

So, since for some unknown reason, Biden supporters are being blamed for this
, how many of those ruffians do you think will be wearing a little "I Voted" sticker on Nov. 3?

Even one of them?

What I do hear, distinctly, that should be noted is female voices in the crowd saying "stop!" and "That's somebody's home!", and then apparently the male thugs rejoin the group walking down the street.

For some unknown reason? How about the fact Biden supporters been pulling this crap for months? You don't get out much, do you?

Old 10-09-2020, 04:09 PM

16,116 posts, read 10,787,662 times
I am not sure what all is going on in Wauwatosa and other hot spots. Wauwatosa's 48k population is 90% white and less than 5% black and has only a small segment below the poverty line. It seems pretty affluent, upper middle class. Why is there such racial tension now and why is someone trying to stir it up? The police incident took place last February and the 17 year-old dead perp fired at the police officer who fired back. That seems pretty self-explanatory but that officer was involved it two previous shootings of suspects. There is obviously some room for concern: "An independent investigator hired by the Wauwatosa Police Department released a report on Wednesday that determined that [Officer] Mensah was not fit for service. In the report, Steven Biskupic, a former U.S. attorney, said that there is a great risk that Mensah would be involved in a fourth shooting if he remained active with the department.

"The risk and ensuing consequences to the Wauwatosa Police Department and the City of Wauwatosa of a fourth shooting by this Officer are too great for this Commission to find otherwise," Biskupic wrote." Officer Mensah is suspended with pay.

Meanwhile some "white" activists are sending out letters urging residents to "keep Wauwatosa free from blacks" to further incite tensions.
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/an...ks/ar-BB18E0mW
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies