Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-13-2020, 02:55 PM

4,437 posts, read 7,675,690 times

Advertisements

So far, except for two, all of these are pretty good, and in good taste!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-13-2020, 03:16 PM

8,342 posts, read 2,967,739 times
What's liberal and has an IQ of 100?

Nothing.

Old 10-13-2020, 03:30 PM

6,473 posts, read 6,681,448 times
Best POC thread I've seen in a long time! Thank you OP and contributors!

Old 10-13-2020, 04:58 PM

2,400 posts, read 755,463 times
A Democrat and a Republican approach a group of children. The Democrat says “let’s go screw those kids”. The Republican replies “out of what?”

Old 10-13-2020, 05:07 PM

33,571 posts, read 18,170,292 times
Q: Why Did The Chicken Cross The Road?
DONALD TRUMP: I've been told by my many sources, good sources - they're very good sources - that the chicken crossed the road. All the Fake News wants to do is write nasty things about the road, but it's a really good road. It's a beautiful road. Everyone knows how beautiful it is.
JOE BIDEN: Why did the chicken do the...thing in the...you know the rest.
SARAH PALIN: The chicken crossed the road because, gosh-darn it, he's a maverick!
BARACK OBAMA: Let me be perfectly clear, if the chickens like their eggs they can keep their eggs. No chicken will be required to cross the road to surrender her eggs. Period.
AOC: Chickens should not be forced to lay eggs! This is because of corporate greed! Eggs should be able to lay themselves.
JOHN McCAIN: My friends, the chicken crossed the road because he recognized the need to engage in cooperation and dialogue with all the chickens on the other side of the road.
HILLARY CLINTON: What difference at this point does it make why the chicken crossed the road.
GEORGE W. BUSH: We don't really care why the chicken crossed the road. We just want to know if the chicken is on our side of the road or not. The chicken is either with us or against us. There is no middle ground here.

BILL DICK CHENEY: Where's my gun?

CLINTON: I did not cross the road with that chicken.
AL GORE: I invented the chicken.
JOHN KERRY: Although I voted to let the chicken cross the road, I am now against it! It was the wrong road to cross, and I was misled about the chicken's intentions. I am not for it now, and will remain against it.
AL SHARPTON: Why are all the chickens white?
DR. PHIL: The problem we have here is that this chicken won't realize that he must first deal with the problem on this side of the road before it goes after the problem on the other side of the road. What we need to do is help him realize how stupid he is acting by not taking on his current problems before adding any new problems.
OPRAH: Well, I understand that the chicken is having problems, which is why he wants to cross the road so badly. So instead of having the chicken learn from his mistakes and take falls, which is a part of life, I'm going to give this chicken a NEW CAR so that he can just drive across the road and not live his life like the rest of the chickens.

Old 10-13-2020, 05:29 PM

822 posts, read 2,203,463 times
More please about all parties. There are good jokes about all of them. Thank you

Old 10-13-2020, 06:24 PM

11,222 posts, read 8,307,135 times
A rabbi, a Catholic Priest and Trump are on a flight with kids, who are doing charity work in Haiti.

on the way back, the plain has mechanical issues and all the engines fail, but there are only three parachutes. Who gets the parachutes?

The Rabbi says that the kids should get the parachutes, because they have so much life ahead of them.

Trump responds, in usual Trump fashon: "F*** the kids!!!!!"

The Catholic Preist says "Do you think we have time before the plane goes down?"

Old 10-13-2020, 06:35 PM

12,041 posts, read 6,574,734 times
B - Biggest
I - Idiot
D - Democrats
E - Ever
N - Nominated

Old 10-13-2020, 06:50 PM

822 posts, read 2,203,463 times
Politicians and diapers have one thing in common: they should both be changed regularly… and for the same reason.

Old 10-13-2020, 11:31 PM

7,975 posts, read 7,354,876 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by scatman View Post
So far, except for two, all of these are pretty good, and in good taste!
My Obama jokes, right? LOL. Which two out of three?

I know more.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies