Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-28-2020, 04:14 PM

37,170 posts, read 19,262,442 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by berdee View Post
Ah yeah, kinda like Russia, Russia, Russia, eh? Didn't stop you people from believing the unverified nonsense about that for years.
The Senate Intelligence Committee verified it in a bipartisan report.

Old 12-28-2020, 04:16 PM

Quote:
Not my problem you don't like the NY Post. Feel free to look through your preferred media sites.
Did you see the lead story and the cover of NYP today? They told Trump to “Stop the Insanity.”’ They have obviously defected to the side that’s winning.

Old 12-28-2020, 05:33 PM

57,401 posts, read 26,310,785 times
Quote:
Ah yeah, kinda like Russia, Russia, Russia, eh? Didn't stop you people from believing the unverified nonsense about that for years.
When did Giuliani and his lawyer become reliable sources, certainly not in the last 4 years, speaking of Russia he stated he may have been using Russian misinformation.

Old 12-28-2020, 06:00 PM

23,777 posts, read 12,658,288 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goodnight View Post
When did Giuliani and his lawyer become reliable sources, certainly not in the last 4 years, speaking of Russia he stated he may have been using Russian misinformation.
Hunter wanted his laptop back. Neither Hunter or his father denied anything that had come out about the laptop. At least two of Hunter's associates gave information/verified information. The computer guy and his father. Even though you don't like Giuliani or his lawyer, they are sources, and, if they claimed something bad about Trump you would be all in on believing them.
You'd have to admit, if you're honest, that part of what makes these sources reliable is that they are all named, unlike the vast majority of unnamed sources your media often used when pushing the Russia, Russia, Russia hoax.

Why did you pretend that when Giuliani took the materials to Brady, that it was about the laptop? Were you grasping for straws?

Old 12-28-2020, 06:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cuebald View Post
Did you see the lead story and the cover of NYP today? They told Trump to “Stop the Insanity.”’ They have obviously defected to the side that’s winning.
So? I guess that just means the NYP is not in the tank for Trump, right? Unlike the leftist msm is with Biden* and had been with Hillary, Obama, etc.

Old 12-28-2020, 06:50 PM

Quote:
So? I guess that just means the NYP is not in the tank for Trump, right? Unlike the leftist msm is with Biden* and had been with Hillary, Obama, etc.
I thought if you weren't actively smooching Trump's keister and singing praise to his infallibility you were part of the Deep State. Did something change...?

Old 12-28-2020, 07:14 PM

Quote:
I thought if you weren't actively smooching Trump's keister and singing praise to his infallibility you were part of the Deep State. Did something change...?
Since neither pertains to me, you thought wrong-typical.

Old 12-28-2020, 09:57 PM

Quote:
Since neither pertains to me, you thought wrong-typical.
Don’t flatter yourself that I find you interesting enough for a discussion. We were discussing NYP.

Every time anyone has broken lockstep with Trump, including Fox, they have immediately been labeled RINOs and Deep State and enemies of the truth. Now that NYP has told Trump point blank to quit whining and making an infantile ass of himself and shut up about losing, in print, on the front page, I would think this would relegate them to the scrap heap of Trumpdom as well.

Yet, here you are, quoting the enemy just like it was a legitimate source, on a story that passed out of the news cycle and general public interest literally weeks and nearly plural months ago. I’m just asking for clarification on which sources we should consider valid, the ones printing facts and more importantly refusing to knowingly publish disinformation, or the ones that support your ill-founded beliefs?

Thanks in advance for your assistance in clarifying this matter. Below please find the link to the NYP story referenced earlier:

https://nypost.com/2020/12/27/give-i...75Pk0tMrQGafHk

Last edited by cuebald; 12-28-2020 at 10:06 PM..

Old 12-28-2020, 10:20 PM

Quote:
Don’t flatter yourself that I find you interesting enough for a discussion. We were discussing NYP.

Every time anyone has broken lockstep with Trump, including Fox, they have immediately been labeled RINOs and Deep State and enemies of the truth. Now that NYP has told Trump point blank to quit whining and making an infantile ass of himself and shut up about losing, in print, on the front page, I would think this would relegate them to the scrap heap of Trumpdom as well.

Yet, here you are, quoting the enemy just like it was a legitimate source, on a story that passed out of the news cycle and general public interest literally weeks and nearly plural months ago. I’m just asking for clarification on which sources we should consider valid, the ones printing facts and more importantly refusing to knowingly publish disinformation, or the ones that support your ill-founded beliefs?

Thanks in advance for your assistance in clarifying this matter. Below please find the link to the NYP story referenced earlier:

What was the quote? Seems the last "enemy"(lol) rag I had quoted from was the NYT.

Old 12-29-2020, 08:51 AM

Quote:
Who would be the "someone" in your what if scenario, and why didn't that someone say the FBI had it?

The FBI finally took possession of the laptop in Dec. 2019.

Hunter's lawyer contacted the computer guy by phone first and then followed it up with an email .. the email is dated October 13 2020.

The NY Post printed the story the next day, October 14 2020.
Quote:

Quote:
What was the quote? Seems the last "enemy"(lol) rag I had quoted from was the NYT.
You were referencing the NYP.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies