Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Will the information on Biden's laptop influence the election?
I'm republican - yes 30 25.21%
I'm democrat- yes 11 9.24%
I'm republican- no 32 26.89%
I'm democrat- no 46 38.66%
Voters: 119. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-17-2020, 07:04 AM

12,970 posts, read 9,659,574 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rachel976 View Post
This also shows why we shouldn’t allow early voting. I’ve always pointed out that something really horrible could come out a week before the election, and people have already cast their votes.
I doubt if anything horrible comes out about Trump, that his supporters would change their minds, it haven't worked so far. Early voting should continue, election day would be a mess without it.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-17-2020, 07:15 AM

17,440 posts, read 9,271,173 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hawkeye2009 View Post
Every day, Gulliani releases more information from Hunter Biden's lap top. Apparently he has said that he will release the devastating information on Joe Biden ten days before the election.

Will the released information on Biden influence the election?
I can't vote in your Poll as not a Republican or a Democrat ...... BUT,

The "Laptop" info is just the beginning and it will continue and probably get worse.
There is now a New Stream of info and it's coming out of a Prison - one of Hunter Biden's former partners has turned over (in writing, so supposedly Facebook/Twitter won't lock it up) information to Investigative Reporters. Trust has been lost in our FBI, CIA and even the DOJ - much as the Twitter/Facebook/Silicon Valley Wing of the DNC will try .... People will learn and they will be disgusted.

It's interesting that the FBI has sat on, or perhaps destroyed what info they had. More and more people are getting disgusted by the Censorship, the Stonewalling, the Debate Bias, the Riots/Antifa and Harris/BIden actions. All the weird stuff like Court Packing, adding new States (for power) and throwing out the Constitution have people (Left/Right/Center) seriously worried. I'm surprised at how fast the Courts are shutting down some of the Election interference - So far the Courts have stopped 3 States from extending the Ballot Counting to a week or 2 after the Election. I doubt the DNC counted on that - they also didn't count on all the reports of dumped/found/stolen/invalid Ballots that are turning up in so many places.

Way too many people are so comfy in their Echo Chambers to hear about all of this stuff and really process it, maybe they are Lazy, maybe they are just too indoctrinated into OrangeManBad..... but I think more will reach the point of -- "I don't like Trump, he is a Vulgarian -- BUT, I actually fear Biden and can't/won't Vote for him. This Court Packing thing is scary and they believe it will happen.

When I read stuff like the above on Liberal Respected websites like Matt Taibbi in the 100's of comments - Trump is going to pick up some Traditional Liberals, he is going to pick up significant Black and Hispanic votes. Some because they like the Economy, some because they like his Foreign Policy, some because they actually pay attention to Actions and not Twitter Rants -

Whatever the reason - it won't matter. What does matter is that our Nation is under attack and Citizens will step up. It may be our biggest Election Turnout in History.

Old 10-17-2020, 07:34 AM

26,211 posts, read 19,525,255 times
Lol..

26,498 posts, read 15,079,792 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Justpassingthru610 View Post
This whole "scandal" is silly
Do you approve of selling influence to foreign entities to make your family rich?

42,850 posts, read 26,285,621 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spottednikes View Post
Yes.
There are wire transfers that corroborate the emails. One of the people involved confirmed the emails. Plus photos of hunter are not photos that some random person would have. The Fbi knew about some of these allegations in 2015. Laptop/harddrive was turned over to fbi in
dec 2019. Coming out now because corrupt fbi did nothing.
Then bring it on...give us links to sources that support your claims

Old 10-17-2020, 07:36 AM

3,332 posts, read 1,963,864 times
“I am not a crook” - Richard Nixon and Joe Biden

Old 10-17-2020, 07:38 AM

42,850 posts, read 26,285,621 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by phma View Post
Don't be duped again democrats !!!

Source on alleged Hunter Biden email verifies message about Chinese firm
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/hun...ource-verifies

Source on alleged Hunter Biden email chain verifies message about Chinese investment firm

The email includes a note that “Hunter has some office expectations he will elaborate.” A proposed equity split references “20” for “H” and “10 held by H for the big guy?” with no further details. Fox News spoke to one of the people who was copied on the email, who confirmed its authenticity.

Sources told Fox News that "the big guy" is a reference to the former vice president. The New York Post initially published the emails and other controversial messages that Fox News has also obtained.
lol "sources told Fox News"

Old 10-17-2020, 08:01 AM

5,985 posts, read 2,918,690 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by michiganmoon View Post
Do you approve of selling influence to foreign entities to make your family rich?
I've been against it every time Trump and his family have done it, but look how far that's gotten us.

Old 10-17-2020, 08:01 AM

721 posts, read 1,211,458 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by natalie469 View Post
We have been in a global health pandemic most of the year. People are out of work, businesses are closing, some permanently. Schools aren't open. Many are standing in lines at foods banks. Healthcare workers have been overwhelmed. This country is in chaos and hurting because we haven't had any leadership with this. So why in the world would anyone care about Hunter's laptop.
President Trump has handled covid just fine, IMO. He put together a task force with medical experts like Dr. Fauci. They used to have daily White House briefings with Fauci advising the public on covid. CDC is also involved as it should.

Each state is responsible for their own rules, level of restriction, and when to reopen business. Some states do very well such as Vermont and Wyoming that have 58 and 57 deaths to date. Some states do very poorly such as New York where they placed infected people in nursing homes causing 24k deaths.

Which state do you live in? If you feel businesses and schools should reopen, you may want to discuss with your governor, as these are handled at the state level.

This thread is for Biden's laptop.

Last edited by LoveAlbuquerque; 10-17-2020 at 09:09 AM..

Old 10-17-2020, 08:09 AM

30,065 posts, read 18,670,668 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kibby View Post
I can't vote in your Poll as not a Republican or a Democrat ...... BUT,

The "Laptop" info is just the beginning and it will continue and probably get worse.
There is now a New Stream of info and it's coming out of a Prison - one of Hunter Biden's former partners has turned over (in writing, so supposedly Facebook/Twitter won't lock it up) information to Investigative Reporters. Trust has been lost in our FBI, CIA and even the DOJ - much as the Twitter/Facebook/Silicon Valley Wing of the DNC will try .... People will learn and they will be disgusted.

It's interesting that the FBI has sat on, or perhaps destroyed what info they had. More and more people are getting disgusted by the Censorship, the Stonewalling, the Debate Bias, the Riots/Antifa and Harris/BIden actions. All the weird stuff like Court Packing, adding new States (for power) and throwing out the Constitution have people (Left/Right/Center) seriously worried. I'm surprised at how fast the Courts are shutting down some of the Election interference - So far the Courts have stopped 3 States from extending the Ballot Counting to a week or 2 after the Election. I doubt the DNC counted on that - they also didn't count on all the reports of dumped/found/stolen/invalid Ballots that are turning up in so many places.

Way too many people are so comfy in their Echo Chambers to hear about all of this stuff and really process it, maybe they are Lazy, maybe they are just too indoctrinated into OrangeManBad..... but I think more will reach the point of -- "I don't like Trump, he is a Vulgarian -- BUT, I actually fear Biden and can't/won't Vote for him. This Court Packing thing is scary and they believe it will happen.

When I read stuff like the above on Liberal Respected websites like Matt Taibbi in the 100's of comments - Trump is going to pick up some Traditional Liberals, he is going to pick up significant Black and Hispanic votes. Some because they like the Economy, some because they like his Foreign Policy, some because they actually pay attention to Actions and not Twitter Rants -

Whatever the reason - it won't matter. What does matter is that our Nation is under attack and Citizens will step up. It may be our biggest Election Turnout in History.
Great post

"America is under attack" sums things up pretty clearly.

The Democrat party is setting the stage to radically change the nation and reduce individual liberties and consolidate corrupt, centralized political power.

This is an election of the people vs the totalitarian oligarchs.

I agree that this is WAY TO BIG to die. There are far too many people providing information (some of which are already in jail and have turned state's witness) and it is the biggest political scandal in our nation's history.

The FBI and the deep state, fortunately, will be changed as a result as well as the "pay for play" democrat form of corruption. This will take down high ranking dems, but the nation will be stronger, as foreign nations will have a reduced ability to influence our laws and to make huge profits at the expense of the American people.

In the end, even liberals will have to wake up and recognize the deep corruption that is their party.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies