Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-24-2020, 11:08 PM

30,976 posts, read 21,671,593 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by burdell View Post
If Trump has been so great, why is he down so BIG?

A big part of his 'greatness' has been self-professed.
He may not be down on election day. Many people are thinking that just like in 2016, the battleground states will deliver victory for Trump in 2020. There isn't enough fired up anti Trump voters wanting to actually get out and vote in those states.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-24-2020, 11:36 PM

6,218 posts, read 7,738,313 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DorianRo View Post
Help me out here.

Only complete FAILURES as presidents don't make 2 terms. Hell even GWB managed that in the middle of a war crime. LOL

Ever consider that the msm is lying to you about the polls, like they did in 2016?

Like they do about everything else?

Ever consider that you are so embedded in a bubble that you cannot even conceive of the possibility you are being manipulated by lies? To the point that you don't even believe your own eyes, and you will deny your own critical thought?

I see thousands of people at Trump rallies, three to four times per day, all around the country. I see boat parades, I see bikers parading, I see car parades (I personally witnessed one that was five miles long by my estimation, in Ocala, FL today). I see Trump supporters at Biden/Harris events cheering, flag waving, and honking horns, drowning out the 10-20 people that come out to see either of them.

Ignore all that if you like, ignore your own lying eyes.
I could be completely wrong, but I think Trump has it in the bag. And I think the dems know it. They're counting on their faithful sheep, to keep swallowing the lies, to support them when the inevitable happens, and they try their next coup attempt after the election. The useful idiots will fall right in line with whatever marching orders they get from tyrant central HQ.

CN

Old 10-25-2020, 04:34 AM

7,503 posts, read 7,208,862 times
Country over party = Vote Biden.

Old 10-25-2020, 09:12 AM

5,715 posts, read 15,054,248 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AHenriques1147 View Post
Many Democrats substitute their political beliefs for a personality.

An entire class of people have emerged where their social currency is earned in proportion to the amount of derision they hold toward Trump.

The funniest part is that they consider themselves the American intelligentsia!
Lindsay Graham on Joe Biden

https://www.bing.com/videos/search?v...4C6fRVhqeylJ4g

I'll be voting for Joe Biden and proud of it!

Old 10-25-2020, 09:16 AM

2,400 posts, read 756,702 times
Can we count on you starting threads based on everything that flies through your head OP?

Old 10-25-2020, 09:23 AM

25,609 posts, read 17,341,290 times
Quote:
If Trump has been so great, why is he down so BIG?
Meh .... If Biden is so great, why can't he attract more than a dozen people at his rallies?
I remember back when Dems were telling us no one actually attended Trump's rallies. They have sure given up on that one. Now they are saying it doesn't matter.....

Old 10-25-2020, 10:12 AM

7,503 posts, read 7,208,862 times
Yes, it is so unfortunate the Trump campaign and supporters do not practice safety to prevent the spread of the virus which has now infected the White Staff.

Each person needs to look out for their own safety as no one is looking out for them.

Wear a mask and vote for your country's safety at this point.

Old 10-25-2020, 11:50 AM

25,609 posts, read 17,341,290 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by movin2Reston View Post
...........Each person needs to look out for their own safety as no one is looking out for them.............
I can't imagine why someone would think it could be any other way.
The Democratic governors can't save their people; that's been demonstrated. Democratic mayors can't save their people; that's been demonstrated, too.

But somehow Democrats themselves believe that Biden will be able to save all Americans from covid. That's nonsense.
No one is going to wash your hands for you.

Old 10-25-2020, 11:53 AM

10,134 posts, read 7,799,958 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by movin2Reston View Post
Yes, it is so unfortunate the Trump campaign and supporters do not practice safety to prevent the spread of the virus which has now infected the White Staff.

Each person needs to look out for their own safety as no one is looking out for them.

Wear a mask and vote for your country's safety at this point.
I believe Kamala's staff and the people around her also got the virus. I guess they should have been wearing masks.

Old 10-25-2020, 11:59 AM

10,134 posts, read 7,799,958 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Listener2307 View Post
I can't imagine why someone would think it could be any other way.
The Democratic governors can't save their people; that's been demonstrated. Democratic mayors can't save their people; that's been demonstrated, too.

But somehow Democrats themselves believe that Biden will be able to save all Americans from covid. That's nonsense.
No one is going to wash your hands for you.
I know. I don't get it.Biden doesn't have a magic wand that will kill the virus. How in the heck is he supposed to be better? He wears a mask. lol Well he doesn't wear it all the time as been proven in videos he didn't realize people were filming.

Just because he wears a mask or doesn't doesn't mean a thing. If you are an adult, do what you think is best for you and your family...don't depend on a president to tell you what to do. Do your own research and look out after yourself.

How the heck is Biden going to save one person? He can't. Biden doesn't even know what's going on around him. Today this close to election he is again in his basement. I guess his people figure if he hides in the basement, he can't screw up the election. Is that the type person we need for president? lol

When the riots and fires and cop killings start again, don't expect any help. Biden and dems encourage this. When Biden is impeached because of his corrupt self, remember this is the person you thought would make a great president just because he wore a mask.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies