Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-17-2020, 07:10 PM

7,269 posts, read 4,210,728 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Many Trump supporters would rather not advertise their support of him. They are worried about being attacked.

This is very true.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-17-2020, 07:17 PM

4,472 posts, read 3,823,755 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DorianRo View Post
Thats more of an anomaly. Biden isn't nearly as hated as that woman. She had too much stink on her. This isn't 2016
I always heard from the left on how “loved” she was until she lost. Now it’s just revisionist history that she was hated. Trump on the other hand isn’t as hated as he was in 2016.

Old 10-17-2020, 07:18 PM

2,707 posts, read 1,032,958 times
Quote:
Help me out here.

Only complete FAILURES as presidents don't make 2 terms. Hell even GWB managed that in the middle of a war crime. LOL

Because the polls lie. Anymore questions I can help you with?

Old 10-17-2020, 07:28 PM

12,722 posts, read 7,569,884 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tall Traveler View Post
He's not down, he is going to win his 2nd term. Fake polls even more fake than 2016 are all the Dims have going for them....and they know it.
Bookmarked

Old 10-17-2020, 07:39 PM

18,158 posts, read 15,619,989 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lekrii View Post
Link to where people said Trump's supporters should be put in jail? I do agree that the extremism of Trump's supporters is a huge problem, at the moment, thought. Right wingers on this forum have told me they think me and my family deserve to die because they think I'm liberal. I just don't see that from anyone but Trump's supporters at the moment.
???. Ummm....huh? The extremism is coming from the left. From people even more radical than Harris whi I believe will be in the Oval Office a year maybe if Biden is elected.

All the assaults looting arson murder and riotous violence is coming from the left. And there are plenty of high profile celebrities and other in the spotlight types who have talked of rounding up Trump supporters.

LMAO. Link. Whatever. And imprisonment is not where they stopped. The pure seething hate coming off the Democrats and supporters is palpable.

Its straight up Bolshevik purge mentality.

Old 10-17-2020, 07:40 PM

2,000 posts, read 760,473 times
Quote:
Help me out here.

Only complete FAILURES as presidents don't make 2 terms. Hell even GWB managed that in the middle of a war crime. LOL

I know you’re not looking for an answer, but it’s quite simple.

The media and now social media control and form most people opinions, more than ever before.

You won’t acknowledge it, but all of these platforms are controlling the narrative and you lemmings just absorb it all without question and repeat it. That’s where we get Russian collusion, 750 in taxes, suckers and losers, and many many more.

Old 10-17-2020, 07:40 PM

9,500 posts, read 2,917,688 times
Quote:
Thats more of an anomaly. Biden isn't nearly as hated as that woman. She had too much stink on her. This isn't 2016
Reagan was behind against Carter

Old 10-17-2020, 07:43 PM

33,568 posts, read 18,150,665 times
Quote:
Help me out here.

They are polling 75% democrats.

Old 10-17-2020, 07:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lekrii View Post
You can choose to believe what you want. You and I both know there are a few people who lean right of center on this forum who would say those kind of things in private. I'll say this fairly clearly, I am on multiple forums (left, right and center leaning), I see far more threats of violence, and more hate speech from the right wing than from the left.
Not on city data, but had a left winger tell me that he hoped I get covid, I just didn’t agree with what he said, never was rude or called names or insults.

Old 10-17-2020, 07:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RMESMH View Post
In different parts of the country, people are waiting in line for hours to vote early. Do you think those people are waiting in line to vote for Trump ?
I know a lot of Trump supporters as already voted and yes, stood in lines. What makes you think it’s all for Biden?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies