Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-26-2020, 05:31 AM

12,041 posts, read 6,574,734 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boompa View Post
I understand the laptop is only a few months old
Huh?
The FBI has had it for almost a year....
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-26-2020, 05:50 AM

2,503 posts, read 3,407,050 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TimTheEnchanter View Post
No, but who knows what an admitted drug addict might do. Plenty of people have been busted by law enforcement because they sent computers to the repair shop with illegal material on them.

I think there is a "deep state", but I never use that phase because it does sound like a plot for a B Hollywood movie. "Entrenched bureaucracy" is a more accurate phrase. An entrenched bureaucracy will strike out at anything that threatens its existence.

The IRS acted against groups that it perceived as hostile to Barrack Obama. It is an established fact that groups applying for tax exempt status that had the word "patriot" in their name had their applications delayed to the point of damaging the groups. Why is unknown because as with all Democrats, somehow the emails of those responsible were erased, or on "damaged hard drives" and back-up tapes were erased while under subpoena. The Comey led FBI said they couldn't pursue the issue without the emails so they dropped the matter. Is that deep state? Call it that if you like, but I'll revert to it is entrenched bureaucracy protecting its own, especially against outsiders as these "patriot" groups were.

Does anyone think it is an accident that Lois Lehrner's emails went missing? That Hillary Clinton used an private server that also had its hard drives destroyed; that 13 members of Mueller's team had 13 of their iPhones wiped; that FBI agents under investigation had their phones wiped and scrubbed. These are the tip of the entrenched bureaucracy. In a different time in America enterprising journalists would have been like a dog with a bone on these stories, but "journalism" is now the province of partisans.

Thank you. This is true.

Old 10-28-2020, 03:49 PM

20,757 posts, read 8,588,145 times
I didn't check the thread to see if anyone has already posted the girl was Hunter's niece. Would you smoke crack with your uncle walking around naked who took topless photos of you?

Maybe if you're a Democrat it's perfectly normal. I wouldn't know.

Old 10-28-2020, 05:16 PM

25,960 posts, read 22,132,993 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PilgrimsProgress View Post
News, unverified as yet, has come out of China purporting to show Paul Pelosi with naked and bound underage Chinese girls. The Chinese control corporate CEOs and politicians via blackmail.

How come we never hear about female CEOs and politicians being blackmailed for sexual perversions?

Stay tuned.
I think some on the left don't consider this as "sexual perversions" and may even be envious. Just people exploring their sexual identity.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PilgrimsProgress View Post
I didn't check the thread to see if anyone has already posted the girl was Hunter's niece. Would you smoke crack with your uncle walking around naked who took topless photos of you?

Maybe if you're a Democrat it's perfectly normal. I wouldn't know.
I heard it was his niece, and if true and incest is a crime in that state, that would be another charge. Smoking crack in her presence, yet another charge. Sexual photos of a minor, another charge. And, that would be just the beginning. We had a teacher here that just got charges, like 5, and what he did was so very minor to what Hunter is accused of doing. Well, if Daddy Biden walked around the house naked in front of the kids, and showered with his daughter, sexual perversion was probably a way of life and continues to be. Yuck!

Old 11-06-2020, 12:48 PM

12,722 posts, read 7,580,425 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hawkeye2009 View Post
I can see the panic among the dems.

1. Who said the FBI dropped the investigation?
2. Hunters atty said it was his laptop
3. If it was false, Biden’s atty would have sent a cease and desist letter
4. If it was false, Biden would sue for slander
5. The content was verified by the CEO of Hunters company
6. The content has been verified by two of Hunters partners
7. There is an investigation going on in Ukraine
8. Burisma CEO said they paid Hunter
9. CEO of Hunters company verified Joe Biden is “the big guy”
10. There is a request for a special prosecuter
11. The WSJ is releasing their own story later this week

Xho is going to Xhail

Enjoy four more years of Trump, libs!
Will do!

Old 11-09-2020, 09:32 AM

974 posts, read 2,344,266 times
Losers!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies