Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 10-22-2020, 02:39 PM

23,795 posts, read 13,274,620 times

Advertisements

Here's one good reason Trump should have acted like a sane adult and finished the interview. This is now a headline. He still cannot pick up a glass of water. Very weird.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...ocid=Peregrine

Old 10-22-2020, 02:43 PM

12,970 posts, read 9,666,867 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Enigma777 View Post
Here's one good reason Trump should have acted like a sane adult and finished the interview. This is now a headline. He still cannot pick up a glass of water. Very weird.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...ocid=Peregrine
By him walking away, he's only going to attract more attention to it, more people are going to watch it now.

Old 10-22-2020, 02:45 PM

11,523 posts, read 14,665,551 times
He really sounded like a whiny child. Complaining and whining about the questions, the unfairness, the media.

Old 10-22-2020, 02:47 PM

9,189 posts, read 7,605,383 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by YourWakeUpCall View Post
Trump's statement is factually correct....and once again, Democrat apologists demonstrate their tenuous relationship with - or outright disdain for - facts. So what will it be: Rightfully calling pundits out on outright duplicity, or pretending facts don't exist? Your call. I know your answer, because Dems are nothing if not consistently hypocritical.
Impeached Trump is not correct. Biden has been in office over 40 years and you Trumpers don't think he was ever asked tough questions all those years? Talk about hypocritical. Newsflash, Crooked Trump is the president of the United States. All previous presidents are asked tough questions. Trump is a whiney baby that thinks everyone is picking on him. If he didn't want the so called tough questions asked of him since he's the president, then he should have stayed his ass at home on his golden toilet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ipaper View Post
That's the Trump effect in action, and this is what he wanted from day one. Trump started attacking the media way back in 2016, right out of the gate. He know he is a very flawed person, and lots of stuff out there on him, so to offset anything that might come out about him, he starts a campaign to discredit the media with constant attacks on them. And it worked perfectly with his die hard fans, they have totally bought into the media is the bad guy. Now Trump can hide in the background and breath sigh of relief, because he have done his job, nobody believes the media, at least not his supporters.

Last edited by fitzy24; 10-22-2020 at 03:00 PM..

Old 10-22-2020, 02:48 PM

2,173 posts, read 4,412,146 times
Leslie Stahl is a total shill for the Limousine Liberal necon wall street owned Dem establishment.

Old 10-22-2020, 02:53 PM

24,005 posts, read 15,100,850 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AZLiam View Post
Your FB friends probably aren't even real friends at all.
Yes, they are. I have very few long time friends who keep in touch by FB.

One need not accept invitations from strangers. Plus I am so offensive anybody who wasn't a longtime friend would unfriend me.

Old 10-22-2020, 03:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2mares View Post
Go ahead name one proven act of corruption committed by Trump in his presidency. Just one, show us all the corruption.

Accusations do not equal corruption.

Anyone can be accused, even arrested. That does not mean they are guilty of anything without actual proof an act has been committed.
Does go for Biden, too. Lots of accusations, no proof.

How about Hillary? She is accused and convicted on this very site many times.

Old 10-22-2020, 03:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by skeddy View Post
Obama knew as far back as 2014 that Russia was trying to influence the 2016 election. He did NOTHING.
One more time. When there was proof, Obama went to the gang of 8.

IIRC, Moscow Mitch said he would consider even releasing the information tampering with the election.

Old 10-22-2020, 03:18 PM

51,655 posts, read 25,850,631 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by robrelo View Post
“This is the most important issue in the country right now?” Stahl asks about two-thirds of the way into the interview.

“It’s a very important issue to find out whether a man’s corrupt who’s running for president, who’s accepted money from China, and Ukraine, and from Russia,” Trump responds. “Take a look at what’s going on, Leslie, and you say that shouldn’t be discussed?…I think it’s one of the biggest scandals I’ve ever seen, and you don’t cover it.”

“Well because it can’t be verified,” Stahl says. “I’m telling you—”

“Of course it can be verified,” Trump interjects. “Excuse me, Leslie, they found a laptop—”

“It can’t be verified,” Stahl repeats.

Earlier in the interview, Stahl also said there was “no evidence” that the FBI spied on the 2016 Trump campaign.

“The biggest scandal was when they spied on my campaign. They spied on my campaign,” Trump said.

“There’s no evidence of that,” Stahl responded.

“Of course there is, it’s all over the place. Leslie, they spied on my campaign and they got caught,” Trump went on.

“Sir, let me tell you something. This is 60 Minutes, and we can’t put on things that we can’t verify,” Stahl said.

So...why can't the story be verified? What did 60 minutes do to attempt to verify it? These people are liars.
Trump accusing others of being liars?

Bwahahahaha.

Last edited by GotHereQuickAsICould; 10-22-2020 at 03:59 PM..

Old 10-22-2020, 03:26 PM

51,655 posts, read 25,850,631 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nanny Goat View Post
He really sounded like a whiny child. Complaining and whining about the questions, the unfairness, the media.
That was my take on it.

Lethargic, argumentative, jibber jabber about the same old nonsense, whining about Biden getting easier questions, ...

It sure looked like he knew he's losing and couldn't muster the energy to give it a serious effort.

Free air time. Too bad he couldn't do anything useful with it.

It's not only seniors and women who can spot a loser here.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies