Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: who do you think won this final debate?
Trump 308 67.99%
Biden 145 32.01%
Voters: 453. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 10-23-2020, 06:23 AM

7,420 posts, read 2,710,487 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by beach43ofus View Post
Joe had to be reading his closing remarks. Go back to the video and look at it again. The cadence sounded like he was reading it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yo Ta View Post
We watched the entire debate. My wife was asking why Trump's face was so red. Well, if you noticed in the first ten minutes of the debate, someone was tweaking the lighting. His face went from red to normal back to red based on the lighting level, and they left it at kind of red. Biden looked okay.
Quote:
Originally Posted by enraeh View Post
Biden kept checking his smart watch for prompts and answer hints. In the end, he was lost.
Cadence and watches and lighting, oh my!

What? Have you nothing to say about locking kids in cages and intentionally separating them from their families... babies still without their moms because Trump had no plan to return the little humans to their human parents? Nothing to say about Trump mocking our future president for wanting to talk to we the people about our nation's real issues instead of conspiracy theories? Not a word about Trump not having a concrete plan for, gee, let's see...ANYTHING?

No of course not...but right on cue it is time to whine and cry and blame the scorekeeper because Trump was not prepared, Trump doesn't know what he is talking about and Trump could care less about the American people.

Trump's moronic plan did not work out last night and all you want to do is try to find blame for its failure. Typical Trumpian campaign tactic.

The most corrupt president in modern American history tried to project his corruption onto Joe Biden because of his own four year record of chaos, catastrophe and corruption.

Rather than the narrative you are trying to portray, America heard and saw the trustworthy guy who has a mask, a plan and pays his taxes.

This nation will be a much finer place without the self pitying victim Trump and his tall tales poisoning the public square.

You should stop digging.

Last edited by corpgypsy; 10-23-2020 at 06:36 AM..

Old 10-23-2020, 06:25 AM

19,387 posts, read 6,505,945 times
Given Biden’s flip-flopping on fracking and his stated plan to dismantle oil production that the energy-producing swing states would hand him a win.

Old 10-23-2020, 06:27 AM

18,976 posts, read 7,024,835 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goofball86 View Post
I could care less what Jr the coke head has to say about the debate.
Right. Because Orange Man bad. They are counting on people like you.

Old 10-23-2020, 06:29 AM

13,754 posts, read 13,326,193 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TigerLily24 View Post
I wouldn’t doubt it.
Trump may have been able to contain some of his impulses, but I can’t imagine that his utter lack of empathy for his fellow Americans as well as no concrete plans for a second term would have swayed many voters to his side.
Did he give out "concrete plans" during his debate with Killary? Yet he's accomplished more during his first 4...

Why should he give away anything? So the radical left can start planning how to oppose him?

Creepy Joe has been aimed in a very bad direction for this country. That's the bottom line.

Old 10-23-2020, 06:30 AM

59,080 posts, read 27,318,346 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by everwinter View Post
Exactly & that's what I kept posting about last night. Trump's a terrible debater. And if it was a college or high school debate he'd be disqualified for not following basic rules. He never answers the question & instead uses his time to come up with some weak random attack line he read on twitter. Then he throws in a "bombardment of lies" along with it. His whole performance is weak, predictable & pathetic.

All I learned is, Trump still doesn't have a plan for Covid. He still has no understanding of wind, lol. Hey pres, wind turbines do not release emissions that can pollute air or water (with rare exceptions).

Also comical was Trump saying 3x "I'm the least racist person in the room." Uhh, Trump, nobody here called you a racist, but since you brought it up & keep defending yourself, you're looking a little guilty now.
" Trump's a terrible debater. And if it was a college or high school debate he'd be disqualified for not following basic rules"

1st, this is NOT college or high schools.

2nd, the very biased commission BROKE the rules by NOT following the agreement between both parties and changed thins at their will WITHOUT discussing it with the parties.

Trump may be a "bad" debater yet he BEAT 15, I think that was the number, "good "debaters" during the last election primaries.
We are NOT electing a "good" debater. this is NOT a debate class in school. We are electing someone who can run our country. biden CAN'T.

1,768 posts, read 716,356 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GotHereQuickAsICould View Post
Biden: "Your have over 500 kids that were separated from their parents and can't be reunited."

Trump: "Good."

But stand this horrible, horrible man?
Wondred how long till someone posted this fake story.
The moderator then said we are moving on to the next topic and trump responded good to that.
You people posting blatent divisive lies are the ones I find horrible.

3,576 posts, read 2,198,159 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goofball86 View Post
I could care less what Jr the coke head has to say about the debate.
No you meant Hunter Biden., coke head...please get facts straight

Old 10-23-2020, 06:41 AM

8,196 posts, read 2,845,962 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nineball View Post
Trump is done..only time he showed passion was when he mentioned Biden's son. He was debating as if Biden was the President and he was the challenger. I think his limitations have been exposed, and historian will wonder how he managed to become the President of this great country. One term will be the mistake that will be studied in the years to come.
President Trump has 4 years of can do, will do, did do, to speak for him. He has shown who he is. A 90 minute debate is not needed by Trump to prove that he will do what he says he will do, yet he won the debate hands down.

A 90 minute debate can't give Biden anything he needs to explain or erase his 47 years of using taxpayer money to become filthy rich, threaten to withhold 1 BILLION DOLLARS of hard working American taxpayers' money from leaders of other countries to fire anyone who would investigate and expose himself and his son of the corruption they have been involved with for years.

And the ONE BILLION dollars was one incidence. 47 years of it. Think about how much money Americans could have kept for their families, used for healthcare, had decent homes, provided for their families, worked less hours and had time with their families if corrupt politicians like Joe Biden hadn't been so greedy and corrupt.

Old 10-23-2020, 06:45 AM

1,561 posts, read 2,258,889 times
I laughed so hard when Sleepy Joe Biden puffed out his chest and told Trump to prove on videos he said what he said about fracking.

Uh, Joe, you do realize that's one of the easiest things to prove, right? There are multiple videos. Trump has already added one to Twitter.

Old 10-23-2020, 06:45 AM

6,933 posts, read 2,391,611 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skezo View Post
Wondred how long till someone posted this fake story.
The moderator then said we are moving on to the next topic and trump responded good to that.
You people posting blatent divisive lies are the ones I find horrible.
They are PATHETIC subverted demoralized zombies after all; lies are expected to be truth as they are contaminated drones, ironically thanks to Soviet Russia in the 20th century.
Critical thinking and common sense is not achievable in their warped vacuous minds.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies