Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-28-2020, 08:28 AM

37,971 posts, read 22,151,621 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schaefer687 View Post
If Trump loses, he will do a lot of damage between Nov 4 and Jan 20. I won't celebrate until he is totally out of the WH.
It will never sink in the heads of people like you, that Trump is not this evil vile person you make him out to be.

You probably still think Trump colluded with the Russians, removed the bust of MLK Jr from the oval office, said Nazis were "some very fine people," mocked a handicapped journalist, etc...

If so....

Old 10-28-2020, 08:30 AM

20,724 posts, read 19,363,240 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MMS02760 View Post
Just a week away from Trump being dumped. How are most people planning to celebrate?

Why are you this dumb? You should not even be allowed to conduct a transaction at the local supermarket due to being a danger to yourself. The transition of power takes place well after the election.

Old 10-28-2020, 08:31 AM

Location: Live:Downtown Phoenix, AZ/Work:Greater Los Angeles, CA
27,606 posts, read 14,604,784 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Humble and Kind View Post
Where has most of the riots and looting taken place? Democrat ran states and cities. YET, it's Trumps fault. Welcome to America where it's never your fault as you have a right to blame someone else.

Put God and the paddle back in schools and homes. No more "participation" awards. Parents need to be parents and not "friends". If you commit a crime, you'll do the time. If you run from the cops, your ***** will get shot. Respect the flag and the United States of America. Be thankful for what you have and don't expect to get what you want. Earn what you want by WORKING and not expecting someone else(the gov't) to provide it for you.

I will now step down off my soap box. lol Rant done, dropped mic then picked it up and put it where it belongs. lol
Corporal punishment is illegal and Engel v Vitale bars religion in public institutions, especially since not everyone is the same religion!

Old 10-28-2020, 08:32 AM

23,862 posts, read 24,111,507 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jjbradleynyc View Post
Ouch. This thread will not age well.
Quote:
Originally Posted by FirebirdCamaro1220 View Post
How did it not age well when the election is still days away?
Yeah, I think I'm going to put you on ignore. IMO, reading your posts does two things. First, it wastes time. Completely. Second, it drags down the perceived IQ of the country. A lot. I'm sure you're very smart, but you write some very not smart things.

Old 10-28-2020, 08:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rjshae View Post
The difference between 2020 and 2016 is that both Hillary and Trump were two of the most disliked candidates in history, but I don't believe that is true for Biden. Many people are perhaps not excited by Biden, but he isn't actively disliked by more than a small minority. Hillary had multiple handicaps in her race, yet she still won a majority. In 2020 though, Trump is actively reviled by a significant portion of the electorate. This is resulting in record turnouts.
Republicans don't like Biden because he isn't a Republican. But they only make up 1/3 of the electorate

Old 10-28-2020, 08:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wapasha View Post
Should Biden win, he will inherit a vaccine, anti-viral treatments and a rebounding economy. Biden could do nothing at all and look like a hero, all because of what Trump has been able to do, in spite of being savaged by Democrats in Congress and the hate-Trump news media.
What vaccine? There isn't a vaccine yet

Old 10-28-2020, 08:34 AM

23,862 posts, read 24,111,507 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DorianRo View Post
Looks trump is gonna lose Texas LOL You know you’re worthless when the rednecks would rather choose Biden
Sure thing.

Would you like to place a wager on that? I'm VERY serious. NDA to protect our identities, 3rd party escrow, must be enough $ to be worthwhile. DM if interested.

Old 10-28-2020, 08:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by swagger View Post
Yeah, I think I'm going to put you on ignore. IMO, reading your posts does two things. First, it wastes time. Completely. Second, it drags down the perceived IQ of the country. A lot. I'm sure you're very smart, but you write some very not smart things.
Oh yeah. One misuse of grammer and you question my whole IQ. That's kind of reaching dude

Although I think you really mean to say that you think tRump is a shoe in for re-election (even though at least half the country hates him)

Old 10-28-2020, 08:41 AM

37,971 posts, read 22,151,621 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FirebirdCamaro1220 View Post
We're responsible? What are we supposed to do according to you? Surrender and become Republicans?!?
He's referring to "the left" in general, and more accurately the Trump haters. The country was torn apart for three years over the fake, false dishonest hoax of a Trump-Russia collusion hoax, the SCOTUS process for Kavanaugh, and rush to judgement to condemn police officer shootings of armed assailants. Hell even the Democratic Party's primary was furthering the hate of racial and sex bigotry. Every man running for that Party's nomination had to apologize for being a man, or simply for being born white.

It is the Democrats, and the never-Trumpers who are responsible for most all of the hate and violence.

Old 10-28-2020, 08:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wapasha View Post
He's referring to "the left" in general, and more accurately the Trump haters. The country was torn apart for three years over the fake, false dishonest hoax of a Trump-Russia collusion hoax, the SCOTUS process for Kavanaugh, and rush to judgement to condemn police officer shootings of armed assailants. Hell even the Democratic Party's primary was furthering the hate of racial and sex bigotry. Every man running for that Party's nomination had to apologize for being a man, or simply for being born white.

It is the Democrats, and the never-Trumpers who are responsible for most all of the hate and violence.
Yawn, wake me up when you have something to say that isn't completely ringing of InfoWars or Breitbart propaganda.......
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies