Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-28-2020, 09:09 AM

Location: Live:Downtown Phoenix, AZ/Work:Greater Los Angeles, CA
27,606 posts, read 14,610,214 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by gwynedd1 View Post
A one sentence rebuttal to a long list after you said:
Makes zero effort to connect to anyone who questions or doesn't like him

That's you.
Yeah. You tRump supporters also make zero effort to connect to us, so call us both hypocrites if you want

All you guys are interested in is pounding our side into submission

Old 10-28-2020, 09:13 AM

20,728 posts, read 19,367,499 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MFTMQEA View Post
That just signifies the collective stupidity of the American people. It's on display everywhere you look.

What cements the idea of American stupidity is one would think this would give one the idea not to empower the Federal government. Yet it seems to me people want more Federal power. Irreconcilably stupid in my opinion.

Old 10-28-2020, 09:14 AM

10,087 posts, read 5,736,617 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DorianRo View Post
Looks trump is gonna lose Texas LOL You know you’re worthless when the rednecks would rather choose Biden
I doubt it unless the liberal havens of Austin and Houston are large enough to flip the whole state. Plenty of Trump support outside the big cities.

Old 10-28-2020, 09:15 AM

2,313 posts, read 2,507,317 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MFTMQEA View Post
It is insane how the left claims that the country isn't unified under Trump, all while being responsible for the disunity. Hell, they started before Trump even took office.
Here is the difference. If Biden happens to win, which would be both sad and pathetic, the right won't cry and scream until they get their way.
The divisiveness is because of Trump. I've never heard a President disparage U.S. cities constantly (Chicago, Baltimore, Philadelphia). In 2020 there were riots in almost every major city in the country. He constantly blames and talks bad about Democrats and no idea how to handle Covid.

Thats why we are divided as a nation today.

Old 10-28-2020, 09:17 AM

10,087 posts, read 5,736,617 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FirebirdCamaro1220 View Post
Yeah. You tRump supporters also make zero effort to connect to us, so call us both hypocrites if you want

Nope, we just want fairness. Your side has leaders that hate Trump so much that they have descended into loony land. Just the week, I hear Chuck refer to the confirmation of Amy Barrett as one of the darkest days for America. Really, the confirmation of an intelligent successful woman is just as a bad as 9/11 or Pearl Harbor?

Old 10-28-2020, 09:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffbase40 View Post
Nope, we just want fairness. Your side has leaders that hate Trump so much that they have descended into loony land. Just the week, I hear Chuck refer to the confirmation of Amy Barrett as one of the darkest days for America. Really, the confirmation of an intelligent successful woman is just as a bad as 9/11 or Pearl Harbor?
You call stacking the Supreme Court (and lower federal courts) with right wingers fairness? I consider it running up the score

Old 10-28-2020, 09:23 AM

923 posts, read 526,978 times
Quote:

I'm sorry if you feel that way towards me. I apologize. I was hoping you would come back with what Biden has done in his 47 years as a politician.

Believe me, I have no problem with you voting for Biden. I was looking for more depth from you rather than what was on the surface of Trump. I don't like Biden's personality, but that is no way to pick The President of the United States of America. Honestly, Trump can come off the way you described. But we aren't picking the homecoming king.

We were spoiled by Obama as he had grace. On the surface, IMHO, he "looked and acted" like a president. But, as we all know, there is much more below the surface that actually counts. This isn't an episode of bachelor where some guy picks someone with a nice body. lol

Old 10-28-2020, 09:25 AM

6,824 posts, read 14,036,923 times
Quote:
You call stacking the Supreme Court (and lower federal courts) with right wingers fairness? I consider it running up the score
Stacking the Supreme Court is what makes the headlines but Moscow Mitch packing the lower courts is what should be discussed. He made is dream come true.

Old 10-28-2020, 09:28 AM

923 posts, read 526,978 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ma5cmpb View Post
The divisiveness is because of Trump. I've never heard a President disparage U.S. cities constantly (Chicago, Baltimore, Philadelphia). In 2020 there were riots in almost every major city in the country. He constantly blames and talks bad about Democrats and no idea how to handle Covid.

Thats why we are divided as a nation today.
Yes, Trump wanted action in those states and cities and none was taken. It is the governors and mayors responsibility.

I still have yet to hear what Biden's plan is for covid, except for a nation wide lock-down. As a business owner, that is economic suicide.

Old 10-28-2020, 09:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grainraiser View Post
Stacking the Supreme Court is what makes the headlines but Moscow Mitch packing the lower courts is what should be discussed. He made is dream come true.
McConnell is the true evil one, that's why it's important for Democrats to take back the senate, so he's no longer majority leader (since it sadly looks like he'll beat McGrath and get another term despite being older than Biden)
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies