Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-27-2020, 02:08 PM

11,226 posts, read 8,315,761 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChristineVA View Post
What's up with this post. Sometimes I forget that Baron even exists and then I'm brought back to reality that he does. The latest was his COVID diagnosis. The only thing political I heard said was "Trump couldn't even protect his family from getting it." Done. Haven't heard another word.

Sounds like you're making up something to be victimized about.
I'm watching it live on TV. Trump is politicizing him during today's rally. (Michigan)

SICK
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-27-2020, 02:10 PM

12,906 posts, read 15,674,237 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Myghost View Post
I'm watching it live on TV. Trump is politicizing him during today's rally. (Michigan)

SICK
Ah got it. More power to you for watching him. He's says some bizarre things.

Old 10-27-2020, 02:12 PM
Status: "I don't understand. But I don't care, so it works out." (set 14 days ago)

35,653 posts, read 18,015,765 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by greywar View Post
No ne is really using Barron in any way outside of what Trumps brought in. And that...truly is on Trump. He shouldnt mention Barron at his events. But outside of folks talking about how tall he is I dont think anyone on the left cares about him at all, and most view him as off limits-as he should be. Same with Tiffany. They arent in any leadership positions, therefore they should be left alone.

As for Bidens kids......Hunter decided to leverage Bidens position-just like Trumps kids have. Hunter is fair game in a limited way. Bidens other son? trump should keep his name out of his mouth, and shut up. The kids dead.

All that being said....dang Barrons tall, I suspect basketball teams are looking at him and thinking "We gotta get this one". He TOWERS over Trump. And Trumps over 6 foot!
I think he likely has the same condition Michael Phelps, the olympic swimmer has, and I have seen that mentioned online. Because he's largely kept out of public view, it's hard to know exactly when he became extremely tall, but it did seem to happen in between one photo shoot and the next - in a matter of months, literally.

Old 10-27-2020, 02:13 PM

9,500 posts, read 2,925,447 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Myghost View Post
I'm actually sitting here watching the Trump rally in Michigan, LIVE TV. Trump has brought up Baron twice, politicizing how his son just got a sniffle and using him to prove "Covid is a big nothing".

It's really disgusting to watch. As far as we know, Baron is Trump's son. Nothing is sacred to this man. He doesn't have to politicize his own kid. (And you can bet he'll be whining about it if anyone else says anything about it.)
He barely brings up Barron, my goodness all Presidents has brought up their children at times. This isn’t a issue

Old 10-27-2020, 02:16 PM

12,906 posts, read 15,674,237 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ClaraC View Post
I think he likely has the same condition Michael Phelps, the olympic swimmer has, and I have seen that mentioned online. Because he's largely kept out of public view, it's hard to know exactly when he became extremely tall, but it did seem to happen in between one photo shoot and the next - in a matter of months, literally.
You talking Marfan's Syndrome? I don't know if he has that. Both his parents are very tall and a teenage boy that's going to be tall often has that Marfan's look. My son had that look at age 13 and his doctor did a few tests because of it. Probably all it is with Baron is his loon as he grows into himself.

Old 10-27-2020, 02:22 PM

23,742 posts, read 12,615,055 times
An under-aged kid of politicians should normally be off limits, well, unless they had murdered someone or something.
An adult child of politicians should be off limits if they aren't in politics, or, if they hadn't done anything of note that could be considered very good or very bad.

There is a certain child of a D who, as an adult, had made the news for bad behavior in 2017 and no one on the right mentioned it in here, that I know of. That same child of a d. might be connected to a certain topic of today, which could explain the past behavior. As far as I know no one on the right has brought that up either. Most likely IF that certain person is proven to connected then yeah that person will be fair game and will probably be talked about. But hopefully people will continue to curb the chatter until it is proven as a fact.

Old 10-27-2020, 02:22 PM

25,973 posts, read 22,164,069 times
There is a difference to me between a minor child like Baron, and grown children like Hunter (conflict of interest, possible criminal charges ahead on different fronts). The sad thing is, I'm older, I have seen both sides be critical of the children. The first one I remember was Amy Carter, and then it continued to, I think all of the children. No decent person attacks the minor children of anyone!

I remember seeing cartoon drawings, and looks, clothes, etc. being made fun of.

This is a really good article on children in the WH:

https://www.usnews.com/opinion/op-ed...-media-attacks

"The Obama girls were targeted on Facebook by a Republican staffer who apologized and was forced to resign. Chelsea Clinton was called a dog by a radio commentator. The Bush twins were savaged by a writer who insisted they had an alcohol problem. Fellow students spit on Julie Eisenhower when she walked across campus at Smith College."

Seriously, why are so many adults so immature anymore and without consideration of others. Does no one in MSM ever think about what their stupidity and desperation for attention and how it will effect the person they are attacking? Obviously not!

Old 10-27-2020, 02:28 PM

34,279 posts, read 19,397,951 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blues4evr View Post
He barely brings up Barron, my goodness all Presidents has brought up their children at times. This isn’t a issue

He brings up barron almost every single day at his rallies and elsewhere. Its a pathetic and sad thing to see a father drag his underage child into this. But its what I expect from Trump.

Old 10-27-2020, 02:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blues4evr View Post
Seems some forget that^

Old 10-27-2020, 02:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnywhereElse View Post
There is a difference to me between a minor child like Baron, and grown children like Hunter (conflict of interest, possible criminal charges ahead on different fronts). The sad thing is, I'm older, I have seen both sides be critical of the children. The first one I remember was Amy Carter, and then it continued to, I think all of the children. No decent person attacks the minor children of anyone!

I remember seeing cartoon drawings, and looks, clothes, etc. being made fun of.

This is a really good article on children in the WH:

https://www.usnews.com/opinion/op-ed...-media-attacks

"The Obama girls were targeted on Facebook by a Republican staffer who apologized and was forced to resign. Chelsea Clinton was called a dog by a radio commentator. The Bush twins were savaged by a writer who insisted they had an alcohol problem. Fellow students spit on Julie Eisenhower when she walked across campus at Smith College."

Seriously, why are so many adults so immature anymore and without consideration of others. Does no one in MSM ever think about what their stupidity and desperation for attention and how it will effect the person they are attacking? Obviously not!
^This!!!
Things like that are awful no matter who it is that's doing it. It was also just one more reason for me to not like McCain.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies