Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 11-02-2020, 08:13 PM

4,512 posts, read 5,055,664 times

Advertisements

Bull S--- !

Old 11-02-2020, 08:15 PM

2,540 posts, read 1,034,155 times
Man does bite dog occasionally. As a person of color, I'd still feel 1,000,000 x safer around a bunch of Trump supporters than BLM rioters. I would never wear or carry anything relating to Trump or BLM though.

Last edited by ThinkingOutsideTheBox; 11-02-2020 at 08:26 PM..

Old 11-02-2020, 08:18 PM

29,825 posts, read 24,913,395 times
I don't really care. I've seen enough trash behavior from both sides, but more of it on the left. None of it is going to impact how I vote. Let the deplorables bare knuckle box on the streets if that's what they want. I'm a lover, not a fighter, but if I catch any trash trying to break into my home, they are eating lead. Other than that, fighting solves nothing. The same goes for emotionally driven arguments and bitter disputes over politics in general. Americans are taking this garbage way, way to seriously. You all need to check yourself, before you wreck yourself.

Having said that, I'm 100% on board the Trump train, because they are having a much, much better time. And will continue to do so well into the foreseeable future. Everyone else is welcome. Or sit and cry and be miserable like last time instead. The choice is yours to make.

Old 11-02-2020, 08:21 PM

16,236 posts, read 5,882,675 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mathguy View Post
Holy cow, you posted that as some sort of incentive to vote democrat? You must be paid well by the R's for that garbage.

Nobody remotely moderate is going to view that video with that awful young lady saying stuff like "ok, I'll let you do your jobs" and stuff like only one person should be talking etc. What an entitled POS.

Ironically, if it had been BLM someone would have knocked her teeth out.
If it had been a BLM crowd the left would have been burning up their keyboards making excuses and mitigating their actions.

Look at the responses on threads about Racist BLM harassing people in restaurants, driving to work, etc.

Old 11-02-2020, 08:22 PM

9,049 posts, read 3,524,639 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lekrii View Post
And tell her to turn off her phone so there's no evidence of what they plan to do

https://twitter.com/balleralert/stat...214642693?s=21
Well to be fair, she turned off her phone (or at least didn't post) what she did to provoke the situation so there's no evidence of what she did.

Just another episode of "When idiots collide"...

Old 11-02-2020, 08:38 PM

5,985 posts, read 2,918,690 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aussiehoff View Post
Well to be fair, she turned off her phone (or at least didn't post) what she did to provoke the situation so there's no evidence of what she did.

Just another episode of "When idiots collide"...
She had a BLM sign in Bakersfield. That's enough to get your a** kicked, as seen in the video. The cops also turn a blind eye to felonies, as we see as well. It's easier to hide violence when corrupt cops are on your side.

Old 11-02-2020, 08:42 PM

Quote:
She had a BLM sign in Bakersfield. That's enough to get your a** kicked, as seen in the video. The cops also turn a blind eye to felonies, as we see as well. It's easier to hide violence when corrupt cops are on your side.
I guess we will never know, because she didn't post footage of what it is she did.

I didn't realise self defence was a felony in Bakersfield. If I were a betting man, I'd bet if there was a spray used it was in response to a threat. But like I said, woke activist won't tell us what happened

Old 11-02-2020, 08:45 PM

Quote:
I guess we will never know, because she didn't post footage of what it is she did.

I didn't realise self defence was a felony in Bakersfield. If I were a betting man, I'd bet if there was a spray used it was in response to a threat. But like I said, woke activist won't tell us what happened
If only the cops would have detained both parties at the scene and not let the violent Trump thugs go.

Old 11-02-2020, 08:48 PM

Quote:
If only the cops would have detained both parties at the scene and not let the violent Trump thugs go.
Well it was clearly explained that there was no complainant. It's not complicated. You want cops wasting their time detaining people when there is no victim making a complaint. Come on man...

Old 11-02-2020, 08:50 PM

Quote:
Well it was clearly explained that there was no complainant. It's not complicated. You want cops wasting their time detaining people when there is no victim making a complaint. Come on man...
You didn't watch the video in the OP, did you? There was a complaint. Again, it's frustrating when violent thugs get away with things because corrupt cops protect them. We can agree to disagree on that being a problem. All the best to you!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies