Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-08-2020, 02:33 PM
Status: "I don't understand. But I don't care, so it works out." (set 9 days ago)

35,635 posts, read 17,982,736 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by retiredcop111 View Post
That's not split ticket. They did not vote at all for the senate race. Highly suspect!
If you have the time or inclination, maybe you could check states where Trump was the clear winner, and see if they don't have similar numbers for voters in the presidential race who left the senate race blank?

Old 11-08-2020, 02:36 PM

4,192 posts, read 2,512,816 times
Quote:
That's not split ticket. They did not vote at all for the senate race. Highly suspect!
Well, maybe they did not like either of the three folks running for Senate. I'm not from MI, but in VA a lot of folks did not vote on the Constitutional Amendments, not realizing they were on the ballot. Others like my neighbor did not vote for either Senate candidate, not liking either.

But in the end, Trump had four years, two with a GOP Congress, to address voting issues and he just twittered away his time. Complaints should be sent to Trump.

Old 11-08-2020, 02:38 PM

17,638 posts, read 6,918,695 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by webster View Post
Well, maybe they did not like either of the three folks running for Senate. I'm not from MI, but in VA a lot of folks did not vote on the Constitutional Amendments, not realizing they were on the ballot. Others like my neighbor did not vote for either Senate candidate, not liking either.
Or maybe the DNC filled out the ballots, figured out how many they needed to overcome Trump's massive election night lead, and then counted them in deep blue Detroit under the cover of darkness with no oversight.

Old 11-08-2020, 02:42 PM

23,856 posts, read 13,758,293 times
Quote:
Why? No one is ever required to mark every item on a ballot.

Old 11-08-2020, 02:44 PM

22,190 posts, read 19,470,309 times
Looks like about 59k votes not 150k, which comes out to about 1.13% difference and seems to be across the board in both GOP & Democratic counties. Of course results aren't final yet either

https://results.decisiondeskhq.com/2...neral/michigan

Old 11-08-2020, 02:45 PM

8,896 posts, read 5,375,111 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RowingFiend View Post
Or maybe the DNC filled out the ballots, figured out how many they needed to overcome Trump's massive election night lead, and then counted them in deep blue Detroit under the cover of darkness with no oversight.
Now the problem is proving this. But that's what courts are for, yes?

Old 11-08-2020, 02:49 PM

17,638 posts, read 6,918,695 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Minethatbird View Post
Now the problem is proving this. But that's what courts are for, yes?
I knew this exact scenario would play out the way it did. Democrats have proven they will do anything to cheat, so I knew there would be cheating in blue states with Democrat governors and Democrat big cities. And it almost certainly happened.

Proving it is pretty unlikely because the Democrats are skilled at this and probably didn't leave evidence of what they did. But maybe, this is why we have investigations and courts.

I don't think Trump should concede, but if the Democrats agreed to a national voter ID requirement for federal elections that would be something to consider. If we had such a requirement there is no way Biden could have pulled off the obvious fraud we saw over the past week.

Old 11-08-2020, 02:51 PM
Status: "I don't understand. But I don't care, so it works out." (set 9 days ago)

35,635 posts, read 17,982,736 times
So I have my ever present calculator, ready to check numbers.

I ran the votes for Texas and Oklahoma, both VERY red states.

I found that in both Texas and Oklahoma, 9.8 percent of the voters cast ballots for president but didn't cast a ballot for senate.

So it could be argued that Michigan is WAY ahead of the game, in voters who cast ballots for president AND senate.

You're welcome. ;D
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies