Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 11-04-2020, 10:30 PM

6,738 posts, read 2,912,214 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leo58 View Post
Trump told us ahead of time, if he loses it could only be because of fraud. So no surprise, he will drag this out with frivolous lawsuits to the very end.
...and he will win and remain your president...

Old 11-04-2020, 10:45 PM

1,449 posts, read 1,150,481 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluefox View Post
Funny how all the cheating is alleged in states where Trump was winning as of last night and not in NV and AZ. I guess all those “late ballots” in those states are completely legit while in PA MI WI GA they’re not.

Unbelievable, outrageous hypocrisy. I’m so sick of this BS.
My understanding is NV and AZ are also going to be looked into if it appears there was any funny business in those States.

Ensuring the validity of this election's results is the least BS thing any of us could wish for. Why not sit tight and wait for it? I'm fine with whatever the result is...as long as it's accurate.

Old 11-05-2020, 12:05 AM

Location: Live:Downtown Phoenix, AZ/Work:Greater Los Angeles, CA
27,606 posts, read 14,619,501 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by robrelo View Post
Let's face it, the moment you start thinking that one of the candidates is the next coming of Hitler, anything you do is on the table. The end justifies the means. So we can be guaranteed that Democrats have cheated, possibly in many states, not just PA. Unfortunately for them, they screwed with the wrong hombre in Donald J Trump. He is going to ask for recounts in many states.

This election is far from over, and that is truly sad. The last thing this nation needed was a contested election that will drag on for weeks, but that is what we are going to get. Trump is not stupid. He knows there was cheating. Those hanging chads in FL have nothing on this recount.

This is the calm before the storm. The left cheated and they are going to be caught big time. And the massive cheating is going to cause this entire election to be thrown out. A Supreme Court ruling or rulings are in the works, and things are about to get really ugly.

Damn. You hate to see this happen to this once great nation. But the Democrats thought that anything they did was okay because they had stage 4 TDS. Buckle up folks. 2020 is long from over and this is going to be the cherry on top of this sh!!!tshow year.
Tldr

But to refute your headline, citation badly needed.......

Old 11-05-2020, 12:07 AM

20,757 posts, read 8,591,467 times
Dems always tell us what they are going to do by accusing Repubs of doing it. It is supposedly a Luciferian or Satanist requirement to warn their enemies.

Old 11-05-2020, 12:14 AM

1,719 posts, read 2,741,475 times
Doesn't matter if your a Trump, Biden, or Jo Schmo supporter. You'd have to be eating paint chips to believe that there was no fraud evident on Tuesday.

Old 11-05-2020, 12:44 AM

290 posts, read 214,461 times
I mean- if there is any fraud evidence then I hope it gets found and rooted out. Regardless of which party you support

Old 11-05-2020, 01:30 AM

606 posts, read 419,977 times
It's sad that we can't even have a proper election. It's clear this country is slowly going into the toilet. So many unthinkable things have happened this year so I can only imagine more surprises are in store for this election.

Old 11-05-2020, 01:34 AM

8,894 posts, read 5,376,871 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eli34 View Post
I think there is a really good chance that Trump has cheated.

There is massive voter fraud with 140,000 votes all registered under Rudi Giuliani.

True story.
I'd love to see those ballots.

Old 11-05-2020, 01:40 AM

8,894 posts, read 5,376,871 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by davidt1 View Post
You are right. If there was a blue wave, there would have been no need to cheat. They cheated because the race was close and in favor of Trump. They needed some extra votes. The strange events surrounding the election need to be investigated.
Oddly they can hold the House of Representatives, but can't get the Senate.

Old 11-05-2020, 02:00 AM

298 posts, read 117,024 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by robrelo View Post
Wrong.

There is no Automatic recount in Michigan, but a candidate can request a Recount as long as they allege “fraud or mistake” in the election count. There does not have to be specific evidence of wrongdoing alleged, so long as the request for a recount sets forth the nature of any alleged fraud or mistakes having been made.
Ahh so that's why he's making up these fraud claims.

It makes sense now.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies