Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-08-2020, 07:08 AM

37,315 posts, read 59,878,910 times

Advertisements

Plenty of links here that debunk lot of the pro-fraud, pro-cheating accusations made in support of Trump

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...st/6161713002/

Of course Trump supporters don’t want to have these debunked—they won’t read them or trust they are accurate....
They prefer to go on accusation vs reality
Which is one reason Biden mentioned returning to SCIENCE based reasoning in his speech last night...

I remember reading about all the specious posts during the campaign in 2015-6 when plenty of people from overseas even w/NO connection to Trump or HRC — just in making money from clickbait stories—overwhelmingly said that lies to support HRC ==like false claims about Trump just didn’t fly if there were no supporting details—and of course since these websites had no investigative powers they couldn’t supply anything but links to sites that just tried to draw a reader into the rabbit hole.
HRC supporters wouldn’t be drawn—so no money was made
Those people stopped making those websites and just started ones that fed conspiracy theories about HRC which drew plenty of Trump supporters and made them money

That QAnon has become such a prominent source of non-information—just speculation, propaganda and a fevered imaginary hate rhetoric is not surprising
Disheartening but not surprising

And now other sites are developing to replace meeting groups like FB because FB finally stepped in and stopped some of these lies...
This should have happened in 2015-6 and it didn’t
It should have stepped in when the lies about Obama’s birthplace began before HE was elected

Speech that is a lie masquerading as truth is propaganda
And it is a threat to democracy

Old 11-08-2020, 07:14 AM

45,676 posts, read 24,018,755 times
count them all again and again and again and again.

And come up with -oh look that vote there has a hanging chad...ooooh fraud.....lol.

Old 11-08-2020, 07:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mustangman66 View Post
But it wasn't pathethetic when the Dems questioned the results 4 years ago and did everything in their power to get him out? The Dems actions add credibility to why the count should be questioned.
The Russians were meeting with Trump’s people
Trump’s people were TOLD TO REPORT CONTACTS and they didn’t
You know it
I know it
The World knows it
The Russians were on FB, Twitter, and any other media they could wrangle their troll army into supporting Trump and turning people away from Clinton—
It happened

If there ARE voting irregularities then they should be revealed and dealt with properly
But everything I have said says that there is overreach, gossip, accusations and NO PROOF
The guy who posted that he was a poll worker in PA and had seen ballots thrown out was proved to
1–not be a poll worker, 2–not to be a resident of the state, 3–not even BE in the state when he posted that—-
Yet plenty of people picked up his lie and reposted/retweeted because it suited their narrative and Trump’s....
There were NO BALLOTS thrown out—it was a lie—anyone who believed it was DUPED—
So the old adage about “Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on ME” seems to be unknown to Trump supporters who have bought into every conspiracy theory that has seen the light of a webpage... PIZZAGATE ring any bells....plenty more including Mexico would pay for the Wall or that the China tariffs were paid for by China—they weren’t Tariffs NEVER are paid by the originating country.

Our power to get Trump out in 2016 election involved getting massive number of people to the polls to vote against him—-despite the fact Trump lost the popular vote...

I admit HRC was not the best choice to run against Trump because the same groundswell of support for Trump seemed to be exactly the same group of people who have hated the Clintons for 30 years and had already bought into conspiracy theories (not facts) that made them seem like the Anti-Christ
So pitting HRC vs Trump was a perfect storm to create animosity and lack of support

Old 11-08-2020, 07:25 AM

So far Trump is 0 for 7 in the courts
But as long as his lawyers get paid and Trump doesn’t stroke out they will continue
Money well spent—not to me but then I didn’t donate anyway

https://www.newsweek.com/supreme-cou...ng-get-1545740

Old 11-08-2020, 07:32 AM

41,961 posts, read 75,205,836 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jen5276 View Post
One lady on my Facebook
There's an unimpeachable source right there ...
Quote:
Originally Posted by GotHereQuickAsICould View Post
The Post Office fraud ought to be investigated. No question about it.
Absolutely.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mustangman66 View Post
there are some red flags that should be investigated.
There are irregularities with Every. Single. Election. There will continue to be irregularities in future elections. They generally do not affect the outcome. That is not to say they shouldn't be looked into, but some folks really have no clue what goes on behind the doors of a county elections board or the state elections office.

Old 11-08-2020, 07:43 AM

8,178 posts, read 6,928,011 times
My thread got deleted (no problem) because I guess this topic was already being discussed. So here is my .02 - Just reposting it here:

My prediction:

Trump won by a landslide.
And it will be revealed.

The mass voter fraud, as well as the mass media psyop of "Joe Biden won!" WILL be exposed.
This will lead to laws being passed that strengthen our election system nationwide so that this type of fraud can never happen again. This will be a net gain for the American people. It will also hopefully wake people up to the Mockingbird media and their propaganda machine. There are few TRUE journalists. CNN, FOX news....one and the same when it comes down to it. So glad many are waking up to that fact now, finally.

There will be some that become disappointed and angry. However, they shouldn't direct their anger to the innocent, but rather to those corrupt in power who did this to them. Who did this to the American people by cheating, lying and attempting to steal. The corruption runs deep. In the end, I believe this will ultimately UNITE us all and we can come together as a country. Though this ride will be extremely bumpy and not pleasant. But it WILL be worth it.

And yes, ridicule and mock all you want. I understand it, it's fine.
But we will see how well this post ages.
Again, we are in for a lot of upheaval, but as the dust settles and things are exposed.... I pray we will all come together and unite.

peace,
sparrow

Last edited by .sparrow.; 11-08-2020 at 09:01 AM.. Reason: spelling typo.

Old 11-08-2020, 07:45 AM

28,353 posts, read 16,385,616 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by .sparrow. View Post
My thread got deleted (no problem) because I guess this topic was already being discussed. So here is my .02 - Just reposting it here:

My prediction:

Trump won by a landslide.
And it will be revealed.

The mass voter fraud, as well as the mass media psyop of "Joe Biden won!" WILL be exposed.
This will lead to laws being passed that strengthen our election system nationwide so that this type of fraud can never happen again. This will be a net gain for the American people. It will also hopefully wake people up to the Mockingbird media and their propaganda machine. There are few TRUE journalists. CNN, FOX news....one and the same when it comes down to it. So glad many are waking up to that fact now, finally.

There will be some that become dissapointed and angry. However, they shouldn't direct their anger to the innocent, but rather to those corrupt in power who did this to them. Who did this to the American people by cheating, lying and attempting to steal. The corruption runs deep. In the end, I believe this will ultimately UNITE us all and we can come together as a country. Though this ride will be extremely bumpy and not pleasant. But it WILL be worth it.

And yes, ridicule and mock all you want. I understand it, it's fine.
But we will see how well this post ages.
Again, we are in for a lot of upheaval, but as the dust settles and things are exposed.... I pray we will all come together and unite.

peace,
sparrow

Old 11-08-2020, 07:49 AM

51,654 posts, read 25,828,130 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveinMtAiry View Post
I think it's clear that Trump created this narrative as far back as summer with no proof, just speculation. Now he is in a desperate attempt to find the evidence to back up his charge instead of finding evidence and then making the charge which is how it works.

I would love to be a fly on the wall at the White House. Trump is a maniac and I picture him screaming at his lawyers to find something, anything. It's really pathetic and this is how he will be remembered.
This is Trump's M.O. Has been for years.

He makes a phony claim, then demands others gin up the evidence.

Remember when he accused Obama of spying on him? This was thoroughly investigated. No evidence whatsoever was ever found.

Obama was born in Kenya. Ditto.

"Lock her up!"

Ukraine "investigation" of Biden.

The sad part is that the suckers believe him. Even after his bogus claims are thoroughly disproven, some still cling to his bogus BS.

Read the other day that close to a third of Trumplicans still believe Obama was born in Kenya. Even after Trump admitted it was a lie.

Ditto with Hillary Clinton. Now if there was anything at all to charge her with, Barr would be all over it. But nothing.

He was impeached for pressuring Ukraine to gin up an investigation of Biden. The evidence was clear that he withheld military aid approved by Congress to pressure them to open an investigation. During a time when they were fighting off Russian attacks no less.

I suspect these deranged claims will have the same impact.

Those people who value evidence and truth will dismiss them as more of his bogus BS.

While Trumplicans will go to their graves insisting he was robbed.

Old 11-08-2020, 08:11 AM

9,511 posts, read 6,105,402 times
Biden is not the enemy. The media trashed Trump with a coordinated smear campaign for 4 years. Pelosi et al should be tried for treason for their roll in this. After the 4 years of garbage that Pelosi fed the media, Alvin The Chipmunk could have won against Trump.

I also do not understand how any American could be okay with the blatant election fraud. I voted for Trump in 2016 & I wanted allegations against him investigated because I didn't want him to win illegally. I guess the left is just morally bankrupt? They do not care if Biden won illegally?

Old 11-08-2020, 08:16 AM

16,062 posts, read 26,749,614 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GotHereQuickAsICould View Post
This is Trump's M.O. Has been for years.

He makes a phony claim, then demands others gin up the evidence.

Remember when he accused Obama of spying on him? This was thoroughly investigated. No evidence whatsoever was ever found.

Obama was born in Kenya. Ditto.

"Lock her up!"

Ukraine "investigation" of Biden.

The sad part is that the suckers believe him. Even after his bogus claims are thoroughly disproven, some still cling to his bogus BS.

Read the other day that close to a third of Trumplicans still believe Obama was born in Kenya. Even after Trump admitted it was a lie.

Ditto with Hillary Clinton. Now if there was anything at all to charge her with, Barr would be all over it. But nothing.

He was impeached for pressuring Ukraine to gin up an investigation of Biden. The evidence was clear that he withheld military aid approved by Congress to pressure them to open an investigation. During a time when they were fighting off Russian attacks no less.

I suspect these deranged claims will have the same impact.

Those people who value evidence and truth will dismiss them as more of his bogus BS.

While Trumplicans will go to their graves insisting he was robbed.
Yup! It’s astonishing the last four years still haven’t woken up many of his supporters.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies