Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-11-2020, 07:10 AM

37,212 posts, read 19,210,527 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by BOS2IAD View Post
You make such a claim, then prove it.
You can't prove a negative. All you can do is prove there was voted fraud.

So far Trump is 0-12 in the courts, and even his associates are admitting he is shooting blanks with the new ones he proposes. One of them in Georgia would disallow less than 500 votes. He needs 30 times that may there to get anywhere close to Biden.

The Biggest [Orange] Loser lost, and will remain lost unless he gets loster as the remaining ballots are counted. Suck it up.

Old 11-11-2020, 07:14 AM

24,495 posts, read 17,239,538 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnotherTouchOfWhimsy View Post
You realize that Trump usually votes by mail, yes?

Absentee ballots are one thing but mass mail in voting by millions is ripe for fraud and that is exactly what has happened.

If the shoe was on the other foot and the mail ins favored Trump and he was the winner our cities would be burning right now.

The Democrats have pulled a fast one on us under the guise of public safety with the virus. The Democrats NEVER let a good crisis go to waste and they made the most of this one.

It is easy to say that there was no fraud so what does the Left have to worry about if there is an investigation?

What is sad is that this scandal will affect future elections by disenfranchising voters into believing that their vote flat out does not matter because the Left will make up just what they need to win.

With that the Left has really won because we will never see another Republican in higher office.

Old 11-11-2020, 07:14 AM

45,676 posts, read 24,018,755 times
Republican Philadelphia City Commissioner on CNN: "I have seen the most fantastical things on social media, making completely ridiculous allegations that have no basis in fact at all...One thing I can't comprehend is how hungry people are to consume lies."

Old 11-11-2020, 07:15 AM

5,278 posts, read 6,214,639 times
To piggy back the post about 3 above. I've seen that about 2/3 of Republicans say their was fraud and 80% of voters think Biden won. The 60% Republicans thinking Biden won was new to me but those 3 stats could easily completent one another. If Republicans are about a third of voters, 2/3 of them would come out to 21-22%.

So 80% say Biden won, 22% say their were fraud, 20% don't think Biden won- it would boil down to 2% thinking Biden won and their was fraud. The 2% either they thought it was fraud by Trump or they think Biden won regardless of fraud. 60% of Rs thinking Biden won would mean about half the ones thinking it was fraud were independent instead of R. This is possible since I personally think there are a lot of loyal Trump voters who are not necessarily loyal R voters. The fact that they are having to complain Biden cheated in Republican controlled states certainly diminished the argument.

Old 11-11-2020, 07:17 AM

1,231 posts, read 448,808 times
I called the hotline and told them my neighbors dead dog Sparky voted and my cousin Count Chocula voted. I signed an official statement on a napkin and sent it to the lawyers at the WH. Evidence!111

No really the only evidence of cheating comes from the Trump team and Republicans. Leading up to election day they were closing polling sites, taking away mailboxes on a large scale, replacing official ballot boxes with their own.

Old 11-11-2020, 07:20 AM

7,737 posts, read 5,520,181 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by moneill View Post
Republican Philadelphia City Commissioner on CNN: "I have seen the most fantastical things on social media, making completely ridiculous allegations that have no basis in fact at all...One thing I can't comprehend is how hungry people are to consume lies."

America can never heal until this ends. That's Trump's true legacy.

Old 11-11-2020, 07:20 AM

51,654 posts, read 25,828,130 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HouseBuilder328 View Post
There is small scale fraud in every election.

Basically, the Trump admin wants to throw out tens of thousands of ballots in several states, which is impossible and a scam. There is no evidence of fraud in tens of thousands of ballots in several states - they just keep repeating that information because they are sore losers.

Just quit now.
Trump can't quit. He needs folks to keep sending in their donations so he can pay off those campaign debts.

It is somewhat of a mystery where all the money went. Brad Parscale was living large, but even he didn't blow through a billion dollars.

Then the RNC needs money too.

Where the money will come to pay the attorneys who go to court to say there is no fraud is somewhat of a mystery.

Hope Porter Wright Morris & Arthur, LLP got their money up front.

Old 11-11-2020, 07:24 AM

25,445 posts, read 9,809,749 times
The election process went smoothly.
https://apnews.com/article/election-...b26f46efb73636

Old 11-11-2020, 07:33 AM

35,702 posts, read 21,063,743 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by moneill View Post
While TV shows can use piles of paper and unsubstantiated claims, courts can't.

If all those claims are accurate then you can gloat -- for now we can only observe that when there is a nationwide begging for evidence, folks will jump up to report.

There was an older gentleman in the line when I voted that had a political shirt on. We all know you aren't suppose to wear one. This guy claimed he didn't know that. I call something suspicious -- was he there to distract the poll workers so then someone else could do some fancy stuff.

Also -- I had applied for an online ballot but showed up to vote in person -- I bet that old lady eying me thought I was trying to vote twice. Wonder if she sent in the affidavit signed, sealed and delivered.

When officers set up a tip line for evidence. They get thousands of calls and most of them lead nowhere.
Yea lots of trump voters no masks where I voted...I know cause had their t-shirts or red hats on. We hope the election people keep it right.

Old 11-11-2020, 07:34 AM

16,352 posts, read 8,097,884 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GotHereQuickAsICould View Post
Trump can't quit. He needs folks to keep sending in their donations so he can pay off those campaign debts.

It is somewhat of a mystery where all the money went. Brad Parscale was living large, but even he didn't blow through a billion dollars.

Then the RNC needs money too.

Where the money will come to pay the attorneys who go to court to say there is no fraud is somewhat of a mystery.

Hope Porter Wright Morris & Arthur, LLP got their money up front.
I hear that Trump has hired a new team of lawyers: Dewey, Cheatham, and Howe.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies