Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-09-2020, 03:19 PM

10,659 posts, read 10,730,854 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by UNC4Me View Post
They’ll know just like they know now. Want to register your kid for public school? Show proof of vaccination. Want to travel to Africa? Better be able to prove you got the Yellow Fever vaccine. Want a job as a nurse? You have to get a flu vaccine every year as part of your employment.

HIPAA means your medical providers cannot disclose anything about your medical history, not that you can’t do so yourself if needed.
so no one will know if I get it or not...........
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-09-2020, 03:21 PM

37,110 posts, read 41,284,508 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by yspobo View Post
Anyone who does not want to use a digital system can choose to use paper.

Old 11-09-2020, 03:31 PM

10,990 posts, read 20,573,451 times
These vaccines prevent people from getting very sick, not from getting infected. Even the vaccinated can spread the disease. That is why 'herd immunity' is impossible. The human herd is not corralled, there will always be a significant portion that has not been vaccinated.

We all should continue to wear masks until all who don't wish to get sick have been vaccinated. The rest... well your choice, your consequences.

Old 11-09-2020, 03:48 PM

25,770 posts, read 18,826,754 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TAkeItEasy View Post
Guess they can opt to move out of country.
And where would they "move" to? Antarctica? You do realize that foreign nations have policies about who can come into their country, right? And unlike here in the US, they DO imprison (or at least immediately deport) those who enter illegally. And unless you have a LOT of money up front or a sizable reliable, permanent monthly income you AIN'T getting into their country legally unless it's just a temporary tourist visa. And you can't work there either on a tourist visa. Even for the relatively easy countries to get into as a permanent resident (like say, Uruguay), you still need a guaranteed monthly income from outside the nation (I think it was about $800 a month last I checked about six years ago--I'm sure it's more now).

So, are you willing to sponsor someone so they can "opt to move out of the country"? If so open a paypal account and start advertising.

As for the OP question: Biden will do more than that. You will be injected with any ******* thing he wishes to inject you with. Even if it is cyanide (this would be only for those who voted for individual liberty in this past election).

Old 11-09-2020, 03:50 PM

26,660 posts, read 13,753,600 times
The Democratic Party is for vaccine mandates so I’m sure he will coerce people into getting the vaccine. It’s just of many reasons why I did not vote for him.

Old 11-09-2020, 04:05 PM

7,272 posts, read 4,215,852 times
Quote:
The Democratic Party is for vaccine mandates

Yep. And Bill Gates owns technology to implant a tiny dye tracking chip under the skin during vaccination.

You then become part of his herd.

Old 11-09-2020, 04:10 PM

10,990 posts, read 20,573,451 times
Employers can mandate whatever they wish but to mandate their employees to be vaccinated could be a problem. However, they could reward employees who are vaccinated.

Old 11-09-2020, 04:23 PM

11,411 posts, read 7,810,844 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nell Plotts View Post
Employers can mandate whatever they wish but to mandate their employees to be vaccinated could be a problem. However, they could reward employees who are vaccinated.
This is what I think most likely. My employer gives me $140 a month in credits against my insurance premium for not smoking, getting yearly blood work and maintaining a good BMI. I pay $65 a month instead of $205. If they want to offer an additional discount for vaccines, I’m in.

Old 11-09-2020, 04:23 PM

37,110 posts, read 41,284,508 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nell Plotts View Post
These vaccines prevent people from getting very sick, not from getting infected. Even the vaccinated can spread the disease. That is why 'herd immunity' is impossible. The human herd is not corralled, there will always be a significant portion that has not been vaccinated.

We all should continue to wear masks until all who don't wish to get sick have been vaccinated. The rest... well your choice, your consequences.
Source for the statement that COVID-19 vaccines will not prevent infection?

Quote:
Originally Posted by illtaketwoplease View Post
Yep. And Bill Gates owns technology to implant a tiny dye tracking chip under the skin during vaccination.

I believe the dye technology comes from MIT, not Bill Gates, and there is no chip involved. There is also no "tracking" from the tattoo associated with the vaccine. The tattoo has to be read with a specific wavelength of light and is geared toward low income countries where other methods of keeping vaccine records are subpar.

https://www.politifact.com/factcheck...acking-distor/

Old 11-09-2020, 04:26 PM

11,411 posts, read 7,810,844 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by illtaketwoplease View Post

Debunked repeatedly. There’s a tracking chip on the syringe not one in the fluid that’s injected.

https://www.wusa9.com/amp/article/ne...a-3bf036113130
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies