Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-09-2020, 11:22 AM

6,137 posts, read 3,865,359 times

Advertisements

https://californiahealthline.org/new...-restrictions/

I can see why "the party of Kamala Harris" Santa Ana had such high COVID positivity rates. One of the most Democratic cities in the country and the people in Santa Ana were acting the way liberals accuse Trump as treating the Coronavirus pandemic.

I recently took a trip to Orange County and ended up staying on the Santa Ana/Irvine border. So, I experienced a previous COVID hotspot that is one of the most heavily Democratic voting areas which is the country that claims to take a scientific approach and claims they take the pandemic seriously.

In my time in Santa Ana, I noticed several retail workers with masks on their chins which is odd because the retail establishments in California have signs everywhere to wear a face covering for entry.

There were also half a dozen or so a day in places that required face coverings but the retail workers didn't say anything.

Many men in Santa Ana must think of face coverings as feminine and were wearing a bandana which is worse than no mask at all.

I counted four people having coughing spells in groups of people at the grocery store in Irvine which has clientele mainly from Santa Ana.

The social distancing in "party of Harris" Santa Ana was non-existant. People go in huge groups to stores.

One morning I went to buy a cup of coffee and there was a line of landscaping workers in the store and they were getting into landscaping vans that they were trying to fit as many into the vans as possible.

There was a women who seemed to be under influence of something coughing near the front door and the landscapers who were going to crowd into vehicles in Democratic Santa Ana to tend to the California limosine liberal elites were talking to this coughing lady.

https://abc7news.com/duke-mask-study...id-19/6364640/
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies