Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-09-2020, 03:19 PM

4,765 posts, read 3,732,475 times

Advertisements

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...ng-merchandise

"As Donald Trump’s rise was accompanied by branded merchandise – steaks, ties, boxers and red Maga hats – so his descent may come to be known by the stickers, shirts and hoodies now being sold by an obscure Pennsylvanian landscaping company that wound up playing a comic and widely celebrated role in the final throes of the president’s re-election campaign.

Four Seasons Total Landscaping – a Philadelphia groundskeeping company situated between a crematorium and a sex shop where on Saturday Rudy Giuliani somehow held a press conference about baseless claims of voter fraud – has swiftly sought to cash in on its newfound fame, selling merchandise emblazoned with Trump-inspired puns.

On Saturday morning, Donald Trump announced via Twitter that there would be a “big press conference” at the Four Seasons in Philadelphia. He then changed the statement, clarifying that the event would be at Four Seasons Total Landscaping, on the gritty outer edges of the city, not the plush downtown hotel many had assumed.

During the press conference a reporter told Giuliani, Trump’s personal attorney, that thanks to the vote count in Pennsylvania, the election had been called for Joe Biden.

“Don’t be ridiculous,” Giuliani replied."
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-09-2020, 03:25 PM

7,737 posts, read 5,518,049 times
It is a great story for Trump's political career to end on.

Mistaking this for this

Let's not let them off so easy with just a laugh. It was absolutely bizarre one of the people behind Rudy is a convicted pedophile.

Man featured at Giuliani press conference is a convicted sex offender

Quote:
The first person Rudy Giuliani, the attorney for President Donald Trump, called up as a witness to baseless allegations of vote counting shenanigans in Philadelphia during a press conference last week is a sex offender who for years has been a perennial candidate in New Jersey.
“It’s such a shame. This is a democracy,” Daryl Brooks, who said he was a GOP poll watcher, said at the press conference, held at Four Seasons Total Landscaping in Northeast Philadelphia. “They did not allow us to see anything. Was it corrupt or not? But give us an opportunity as poll watchers to view all the documents — all of the ballots.”
Trenton political insiders watched with bemusement as Brooks took the podium.
Brooks was incarcerated in the 1990s on charges of sexual assault, lewdness and endangering the welfare of a minor for exposing himself to two girls ages 7 and 11, according to news accounts.
Incredibly disturbing. Shows you what kind of people they are.

Old 11-09-2020, 03:32 PM

51,653 posts, read 25,819,464 times
Trump's attorney brought a convicted sex offender to a press conference held in the parking lot of a landscaping company in a seedy section of Philadelphia.

This is absurd.

Old 11-09-2020, 03:33 PM

19,219 posts, read 17,091,524 times
Just another example of Trumps 3 Ring Circus, the largest traveling s**t show in the country...

Old 11-09-2020, 03:35 PM

10,990 posts, read 20,567,401 times
Somewhere I read that the name of the person at the press conference was the same as a sex offender but THEY ARE NOT THE SAME PERSON.

BTW I am not a Trump & minions supporter so I do support the truth!

Old 11-09-2020, 03:39 PM

7,737 posts, read 5,518,049 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nell Plotts View Post
Somewhere I read that the name of the person at the press conference was the same as a sex offender but THEY ARE NOT THE SAME PERSON.

BTW I am not a Trump & minions supporter so I do support the truth!

Yeah, that's not true. At the bottom of the article I linked:

Quote:
James Gee, chief of staff to U.S. Rep. Bonnie Watson Coleman (D-N.J.), also said he immediately recognized Brooks.
“Yeah, I know Daryl. It’s so fitting that he would be there,” Gee said.
Brooks continued to deny the charges he was convicted of, alleging the victims were the children of neighborhood drug dealers he had targeted in his community activism. He also alleged Trenton politicians he criticized played a role as well.
“I went to prison for three-and-a-half years. That’s what they said I was did. I was 25-years-old,” Brooks said. “I was an activist always doing the right thing. They lied on me. The cops set me up.”
The conviction has never been reversed.

Old 11-09-2020, 03:40 PM

5,345 posts, read 3,214,825 times
The best story of this entire election was the press conference at Four Seasons Total Landscaping. It will take a real special idiot to top that one!

But then again the MAGA crowd is saying he will run again in 2024 so fingers crossed!

Old 11-09-2020, 03:42 PM

10,990 posts, read 20,567,401 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by thedirtypirate View Post
Yeah, that's not true. At the bottom of the article I linked:
I didn't realize that. Guess he was a convicted sex offender.

Old 11-09-2020, 03:48 PM

17,797 posts, read 13,692,692 times
We need to see if Four Season Total Landscaping sells hats and shirts now that the MAGA hats are obsolete.

Old 11-09-2020, 03:49 PM

3,973 posts, read 5,770,752 times
I can't imagine how many of Trump's supporters were looking forward to a press conference in the real Four Seasons only to find out the befuddled truth. Interestingly enough, the owner was in the middle of bible study when he got the call that the president wanted to use his property for a press conference. He did not even know about it beforehand, kind of similar to when Trump made use of that church in Washington D.C. for the photo op with him holding the bible lopsidedly.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies