Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 11-10-2020, 09:19 AM

10,072 posts, read 14,449,392 times

Advertisements

I was a pro-Trump person before the election, and now that Biden has won, it's time for Trump to concede.

Trump's narcissism is on full display here, and it's becoming embarrassing. Biden won the election, and most reasonable Presidents would concede.

Biden and Harris were not my ideal choice, but the people have spoken, and Trump is not what America wants for the next 4 years.

It's time for Trump to stop his nonsense and concede to Biden. Trump has had his 4 years--move on, you're fired now, buddy. Hate to say it, but it's true.

Old 11-10-2020, 09:21 AM

Location: Live:Downtown Phoenix, AZ/Work:Greater Los Angeles, CA
27,606 posts, read 14,610,214 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by michiganmoon View Post
I agree. There was obviously fraud. I don't know if it was enough to change the outcome, but either way the outcome of Biden won't change.

I do find it funny how in 2016 we heard it is impossible to steal the election and was lectured by Obama on the topic. Then Trump won and for 4 years straight we hear that Trump stole the election and now that Biden won we are back to elections can't be stolen.
I never said tRump stole it, I just assumed more Americans were $#!+head rubes than I previously thought

4,136 posts, read 2,839,429 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hesychios View Post
Th op is getting particularly disturbed. There is a lot of flailing going on.
Isn't it fun! lol

63,919 posts, read 46,748,172 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hawkeye2009 View Post
The democrats went waaaaaaaaaaaay too far with this fraud and it is going to have severe consequences.

I have several friends in the National Guard and 1/3 of the National Guard has been activated with live ammo.

When the democrats finally realize that the DNC cheated and the results are reversed, there will be massive violence. This time, live ammo is going to be used and Trump will not allow not allow the military wing of the DNC to burn down the nation.

The DNC is responsible for this, yet they will never take responsibility. They must have known that when the fraud was discovered, dems would go crazy and act violently. What kind of people would subject their own constituents to this?

Buckle up- The fraud is unraveling and now we need to prepare for the dem violence.
16 states put a percentage of their guards on stand- by in anticipation of potential civil unrest related to election outcomes.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bernard_Kerik

I have been unable to locate anything that supports your second hand information that 1/3 of the National Guard has been activated.

Old 11-10-2020, 09:22 AM

Location: Live:Downtown Phoenix, AZ/Work:Greater Los Angeles, CA
27,606 posts, read 14,610,214 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jjbradleynyc View Post
I was a pro-Trump person before the election, and now that Biden has won, it's time for Trump to concede.

Trump's narcissism is on full display here, and it's becoming embarrassing. Biden won the election, and most reasonable Presidents would concede.

Biden and Harris were not my ideal choice, but the people have spoken, and Trump is not what America wants for the next 4 years.

It's time for Trump to stop his nonsense and concede to Biden. Trump has had his 4 years--move on, you're fired now, buddy. Hate to say it, but it's true.
I'm actually going to rep you, especially as someone who was so sure he was going to be re-elected. You at least have more of a grasp on reality than the TFG's.....

Old 11-10-2020, 09:22 AM

4,299 posts, read 1,557,704 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by middle-aged mom View Post
I have been unable to locate anything that supports your second hand information that 1/3 of the National Guard has been activated.
Wow. That's surprising.

Old 11-10-2020, 09:23 AM

26,211 posts, read 19,525,255 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by swagger View Post
What is it with you guys not understanding how the legal system functions, at even the most basic level?

This isn't an episode of "Law and Order." It's not over in an hour.

Courts don't just jump in and make declarations.

They have to adjudicate a case that's actually before them.

Be patient, and stop listening to people who say what you wrote. You're all repeating each other, so I know it's not an original thought, from any of you.

I would suggest either learning a little bit about how lawsuits work, or not talking about them as though you already know. It's not a good look.
I would suggest you learn about dismissal of lawsuits without merit. One has to show there was fraud taking place in order for a lawsuit to have merit. As it stands, he'll get his recount, but no one has shown there was fraud.

Old 11-10-2020, 09:23 AM

24,260 posts, read 14,211,524 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by swagger View Post
What is it with you guys not understanding how the legal system functions, at even the most basic level?

This isn't an episode of "Law and Order." It's not over in an hour.

Courts don't just jump in and make declarations.

They have to adjudicate a case that's actually before them.

Be patient, and stop listening to people who say what you wrote. You're all repeating each other, so I know it's not an original thought, from any of you.

I would suggest either learning a little bit about how lawsuits work, or not talking about them as though you already know. It's not a good look.
And as of yet the cases that the Trump team has taken before the courts have failed to provide any evidence, that is why they have been dismissed. In one case the Trump team attorney didn't even know the difference between first hand knowledge and hearsay, the judge had to explain it to him.

Old 11-10-2020, 09:25 AM

29,219 posts, read 22,371,062 times
Tell me, Hawkeye...Just where will this violence break out?
In a State Capital? In the capital building, or in the capital city?

Who's going to be the target of the violence? The state's Secretary of State? They're the ones in charge of elections. Or will violence break out all over the state in the counties, where County Clerks are in charge of running the elections and counting the votes.

Who's gonna get shot, Hawkeye? Is some National Guardsman gonna shoot a County Clerk? Or shoot up a County Clerk's staff and office?
Who will order the shooting? An officer, or will it be an enlisted man?

Will there be an invasion of a state's Capital grounds that's bent on murdering a bunch of state officials?
It's very hard to believe the National Guard, our nation's militia, would mutiny against their civic responsibility and go to shooting other Americans, but obviously, you know a lot more about it than I do.

I also wonder which states are going to see this mayhem and bloodshed. Please inform me, because this information could save someone's innocent life. Will it be Wisconsin or Georgia? Or Florida? Oregon, the state that's always fighting? Michigan? Pennsylvania? Arizona?

Is the mutiny going to break out at the same time in multiple states, or just one? Only one, or one at a time?
Will rogue Guard units be blocking our interstates, or will they be prowling our back roads, bent on slaughtering out in the countryside?
Or will they be attacking city police and county deputies in pitched battles in our cities instead?

Who's leading these Guard units? One of their officers, or is it an enlisted man? Please name some names. Our national security is depending on your information.

A rogue Guard unit is a very serious business. Any Governor needs to know he can trust his National Guard, so it's only right that they should be informed of any unit that's planning a bloody mutiny. If that's so, the Army will have to be mobilized to fight the National Guard.

Any Governor deserves to know if the Air Guard is planning to mutiny too. Things could get very dicey when the bombs begin to fall in Iowa.

I'm seriously interested in knowing some of these vital details. I expect you are fully informed of them, as you seem to be very confident it's going to happen.

Old 11-10-2020, 09:26 AM

7,195 posts, read 5,728,534 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jjbradleynyc View Post

Good for you. Truly. I'm glad to see that some Trump supporters are not supporting his current infantile behavior.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies