Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 11-10-2020, 10:15 AM

15,840 posts, read 6,543,563 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by AbsoluteVirtue View Post
The only one nervous is trump. Look at all of his cases that are getting thrown out. His own wife even wants him to shut up and be a man and accept his loss. The poor little cupcake.
The guy has already been involved in thousands of legal actions. It's his lifestyle. He'll keep throwing out new legal actions in the hopes of gumming up the process.

Old 11-10-2020, 10:20 AM

2,634 posts, read 2,678,256 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PokemonGoToThePolls View Post
The denial is strong in this thread.

The trump tears taste so yummy!
Quote:
Originally Posted by AbsoluteVirtue View Post
Sweet salty MAGA tears. So delicious and energizing.
Ok, that is kind of funny even though I'm a Trump supporter.

I think Ben Shapiro's mug has suddenly found itself empty for some reason.

Old 11-10-2020, 10:20 AM

1,868 posts, read 3,068,288 times
A full 1/3rd of Trump voters think he should concede per another thread (poll) on this forum.

Trump is murdering any chances he might have had with a 2024 run with these claims.

Old 11-10-2020, 10:21 AM

5,985 posts, read 2,917,886 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rjshae View Post
The guy has already been involved in thousands of legal actions. It's his lifestyle. He'll keep throwing out new legal actions in the hopes of gumming up the process.
He's throwing lawsuits at this not because he thinks he'll win, but because he wants to keep his base of followers. My prediction is next year we'll see him launch a network to rival Fox News. He needs follows to milk money from. Anger sells very well, so he has to keep people pissed off for now. He doesn't care if democracy and the country burn in the process.

Old 11-10-2020, 10:21 AM

68,329 posts, read 54,389,283 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hawkeye2009 View Post
The democrats went waaaaaaaaaaaay too far with this fraud and it is going to have severe consequences.

I have several friends in the National Guard and 1/3 of the National Guard has been activated with live ammo.

When the democrats finally realize that the DNC cheated and the results are reversed, there will be massive violence. This time, live ammo is going to be used and Trump will not allow not allow the military wing of the DNC to burn down the nation.

The DNC is responsible for this, yet they will never take responsibility. They must have known that when the fraud was discovered, dems would go crazy and act violently. What kind of people would subject their own constituents to this?

Buckle up- The fraud is unraveling and now we need to prepare for the dem violence.

Yeah, soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo far it can no longer be seen!

Old 11-10-2020, 10:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rjshae View Post
I understand why fringe right-wingers are hooked on this legal action stuff. I don't think it's going to go anywhere, but I think it is Trump's right to challenge anything regarding the election that he sees fit to challenge. What I don't understand is why this bothers Democrats so much. Let him do his thing and stop worrying about him.

Old 11-10-2020, 10:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adric View Post
A full 1/3rd of Trump voters think he should concede per another thread (poll) on this forum.

Trump is murdering any chances he might have had with a 2024 run with these claims.
I think the Republican party would take whatever action they could to stop him from running again. I think they're glad he gave them the presidency rather than letting Hillary take it, but I don't think they'd be too keen on him giving it another shot.

Old 11-10-2020, 10:26 AM

68,329 posts, read 54,389,283 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hawkeye2009 View Post
The democrats went waaaaaaaaaaaay too far with this fraud and it is going to have severe consequences.

I have several friends in the National Guard and 1/3 of the National Guard has been activated with live ammo.

When the democrats finally realize that the DNC cheated and the results are reversed, there will be massive violence. This time, live ammo is going to be used and Trump will not allow not allow the military wing of the DNC to burn down the nation.

The DNC is responsible for this, yet they will never take responsibility. They must have known that when the fraud was discovered, dems would go crazy and act violently. What kind of people would subject their own constituents to this?

Buckle up- The fraud is unraveling and now we need to prepare for the dem violence.

Likely to confront the nut job extreme RW militias that any number of LE agencies have identified as the greatest domestic threat to this country.

Old 11-10-2020, 10:26 AM

9,701 posts, read 5,112,677 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BeerGeek40 View Post
Your side is getting very nervous.
why would my side be nervous when the burden of proof is on you, and you guys have delivered squat, just like you failed to do EVERY YEAR SINCE 2008, when you first started this campaign of massive voter fraud

Old 11-10-2020, 10:28 AM

10,068 posts, read 14,444,601 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FirebirdCamaro1220 View Post
I'm actually going to rep you, especially as someone who was so sure he was going to be re-elected. You at least have more of a grasp on reality than the TFG's.....
Thank you!

I'm a true Independent, and have voted Democrat every election, but this one.

Trump is just looking worse and worse the more he resists. He's willing to take America and its people down with him.

Now it's becoming apparent that his lack of leadership is evident before everyone. It's just a shame that he is going to go out looking like a spoiled 8 year old kid.

What a disgrace for this country. No matter the politics, have some respect Mr. Trump. Awful.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies