Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-12-2020, 01:40 PM

5,913 posts, read 3,188,243 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sixpack View Post
I have many people open up to me. Must be that you don't like people. I do. My account is accurate of our conversation and I looked up the history of Albania and now know her account is true. Communism killed off many free thinkers. It is headed here in this country starting with censorship. Then it will be no free speech at all. Then it will be murdering citizens for going against the one party system. This is Communist China today. They spy on their citizens, they disappear for speaking out. Recently a Chinese woman spoke out about the coronavirus in the United States and her mother was put in prison in China.Most times they shoot them.
Glad you are learning about world history. Sorry your secondary schooling did not cover it. Anyway, I am not following your leap from meeting an Albanian woman, China allegedly imprisoning the mother of a Chinese National speaking about COVID in America, and the march toward Communism in America. You mention censorship but I do not know what you are talking about??? Most of what you write is not validated. Regardless, keep learning and don't make judgement calls with every new thing you learn. Good luck.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-12-2020, 01:47 PM

25,461 posts, read 9,817,016 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sixpack View Post
I had to have some blood work done for my annual check-up.I was wearing a hat with a police blue line logo. The woman commented you support the police? I then told her I also supported President Trump. She went on to tell me she was from Albania and had been in the United States for over 24 years. She went on to say that she thought the American people really don't realize how bad communism is. I continued to listen. She went on to say that and her country of Albania was a communist regime. I never knew this. She stated that people walked on eggshells of what they had said to be very careful about their communist government. She said you see that hat you got on. They would not ask you to take that hat off they would shoot you first. She started crying. She then told me that some of her family members were murdered. She really started sobbing when she told me they shot and killed her mother and two of her relatives. She stated she made her way out of Albania to the United States. This poor woman what she had been through and now she stated that she's so afraid of Communism and she sees the signs of everything that they're doing of what she saw in her own communist country. She went on to tell me that the people here in this country do not realize what Communism is. She said she never thought that this country would ever allow what is happening today.I I'll never forget this conversation.
I'm very sorry for this woman and her story while living in Albania. The U.S. is not nor ever will be a communist country. Although, Trump is trying to act like a dictator by refusing to acknowledge the results of an election, but that will be settled in due time.

Old 11-12-2020, 01:54 PM

19,061 posts, read 12,728,258 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by trobesmom View Post
I'm very sorry for this woman and her story while living in Albania. The U.S. is not nor ever will be a communist country. Although, Trump is trying to act like a dictator by refusing to acknowledge the results of an election, but that will be settled in due time.
A dictator would have seized control from the states during a pandemic

He has actually proven beyond a shadow of a doubt he is not a dictator

Old 11-12-2020, 02:52 PM

6,844 posts, read 3,963,905 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlakeJones View Post
Right, they won't, because we won't let them and the second amendment won't let them

Our speaking up against the things being pushed by AOC, Jennifer Rubin, Robert Reich etc is us not letting it happen.

What side are you on?
I'm a Democrat. They have as much right to hate speech as our soon to be ex-president Donnie "Lock Her Up" Trump.

Old 11-12-2020, 02:55 PM

Quote:

He's just an incompetent con man Pied Piper. Scaramucci called him a coward and a keyboard warrior. I think Scaramucci should know him better than millions of his followers did.

Old 11-12-2020, 02:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by camaro69 View Post
" He could've been my son"

That comment alone set back race relations and started riots.
No, the actions of rogue cops set back race relations and started riots. Expressing sympathy for a family in mourning is not a bad thing. It's a good thing.

Old 11-12-2020, 03:06 PM

25,461 posts, read 9,817,016 times
Quote:

The fact that he's doing everything in his power to stay in office tells me otherwise.

Old 11-12-2020, 03:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lifeexplorer View Post
Just because you said it’s nonsense, it doesn’t mean it is not true.

Democrats are the communists. I am from a communist country too and I know.
Then I'm proud to be an American Democrat Communist. Happy to get my communist SS check, my communist Covid Check and my communist Medicare. Was happy to get my California State subsidized communist education at UCLA. Happy to have worked for a communist NYC Public Utility and am enjoying my communist pension. I actually have a first cousin in communist Serbia. She is also retired with a pension, has a nice apartment and a car and got free medical treatment which cured her cancer. She eats out and travels more frequently than I do. For all intents and purposes her life is no different than mine.
My life has been an American communist success story thanks to Democratic communist presidents FDR and LBJ and Obama. I hope my grandchildren will get a free communist college education, and enjoy their communist health care under Biden.

Last edited by bobspez; 11-12-2020 at 03:17 PM..

Old 11-12-2020, 03:41 PM

144 posts, read 46,537 times
Quote:
This is one of AOC's idols:

Enver Hoxha: the lunatic who took over the asylum
The Iron Fist of Albania tells the extraordinary story of how one man held an entire country hostage for 40 years – and got away with it.
https://www.opendemocracy.net/en/can...k-over-asylum/
That Albanian dictator killed everybody around him, his family members , even his runs we grew up with he had them murdered. This is communism. Everyone that ever supported him he killed them off.you can have your own mind if you do not line up with every single thing he does you will be on The Hit list and they will just open up the door and blow your brains out.This woman actually talked about how they would just open up the door and shoot people. No questions asked.

Old 11-12-2020, 03:50 PM

144 posts, read 46,537 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bobspez View Post
Then I'm proud to be an American Democrat Communist. Happy to get my communist SS check, my communist Covid Check and my communist Medicare. Was happy to get my California State subsidized communist education at UCLA. Happy to have worked for a communist NYC Public Utility and am enjoying my communist pension. I actually have a first cousin in communist Serbia. She is also retired with a pension, has a nice apartment and a car and got free medical treatment which cured her cancer. She eats out and travels more frequently than I do. For all intents and purposes her life is no different than mine.
My life has been an American communist success story thanks to Democratic communist presidents FDR and LBJ and Obama. I hope my grandchildren will get a free communist college education, and enjoy their communist health care under Biden.
With open borders you'll have to get in line before all the illegals .You probably won't even get an appointment maybe three or four months down the road if you can last that long as you ever get really sick you may just die.

Say goodbye to your pension as your pension is funded by the stock market.when the government will have to take it over and give you a little bitty pension because there is no money to be made off the stock market and that is how pension is funded.

Then if the illegals that 11 million more to get Medicaid and Medicare , good luck with that.your social security check will be chopped in half because Biden already said he wanted to cut social security. Too bad you were suckered into all that propaganda on CNN. Not everyone is independently wealthy in the United States and you apparently have to collect your pension and social security so good luck with your future.

A free college education will be equal to a high school education if everybody gets one. Free college for all the illegals .Then everybody will have to pay for it so your taxes will go up and your pensions will be lowered. Money can go just so far. People put into their social security is not a handout. People pay for Medicare it is not a handout.

Last edited by Sixpack; 11-12-2020 at 04:00 PM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies