Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-11-2020, 10:14 AM

144 posts, read 46,537 times

Advertisements

I had to have some blood work done for my annual check-up.I was wearing a hat with a police blue line logo. The woman commented you support the police? I then told her I also supported President Trump. She went on to tell me she was from Albania and had been in the United States for over 24 years. She went on to say that she thought the American people really don't realize how bad communism is. I continued to listen. She went on to say that and her country of Albania was a communist regime. I never knew this. She stated that people walked on eggshells of what they had said to be very careful about their communist government. She said you see that hat you got on. They would not ask you to take that hat off they would shoot you first. She started crying. She then told me that some of her family members were murdered. She really started sobbing when she told me they shot and killed her mother and two of her relatives. She stated she made her way out of Albania to the United States. This poor woman what she had been through and now she stated that she's so afraid of Communism and she sees the signs of everything that they're doing of what she saw in her own communist country. She went on to tell me that the people here in this country do not realize what Communism is. She said she never thought that this country would ever allow what is happening today.I I'll never forget this conversation.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-11-2020, 11:35 AM

The history of Communism in Albania. This is what I never knew.
You searched for Communist history albania - The Balkanista

The communists took property,killed off free thinkers and intellectuals.

Old 11-11-2020, 12:07 PM

6,844 posts, read 3,963,905 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sixpack View Post
The history of Communism in Albania. This is what I never knew.
You searched for Communist history albania - The Balkanista

The communists took property,killed off free thinkers and intellectuals.
Yes they did, in 1944-45, just like most of Eastern Europe. But all that is changed. Albania is just another European tourist spot now, like Serbia. Watch a couple of youtube video taken by tourists visiting Albania. Trump followers have a ridiculous view of communism that is about 50 years old. Just another Trump scary fairy tale. Look at Vietnam. Vets go there all the time for a great holiday. And just like Albania there are Kentucky Fried Chicken restaurants as well as local fare.

Old 11-11-2020, 01:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobspez View Post
Yes they did, in 1944-45, just like most of Eastern Europe. But all that is changed. Albania is just another European tourist spot now, like Serbia. Watch a couple of youtube video taken by tourists visiting Albania. Trump followers have a ridiculous view of communism that is about 50 years old. Just another Trump scary fairy tale. Look at Vietnam. Vets go there all the time for a great holiday. And just like Albania there are Kentucky Fried Chicken restaurants as well as local fare.
What you fail to understand is communist China has their people scared to death of the government. If you read The LINK about Albania I posted above and read it you will see that the death of their communist leader changed everything. Communism is for taking your land intimidating you getting rid of free thinkers getting rid of anybody that is against their thinking. I see this today with censorship and listing people and taking down their names ,this is done by the communist people in the Democrat party. Anyone who was in the clutches of communism know the warning signs apparently this woman is one. The Democrat party or the party of mandates blacklist censorship heading for a one-party system to take away our freedoms our constitution and if you don't see the signs you are not looking or you are just playing blind.

Old 11-11-2020, 02:48 PM

5,913 posts, read 3,188,243 times
I just had blood work done too. It takes less than a minute and nobody talks to you. Not sure where you got this story from and if you just learned of Communism in Eastern Europe, forgive me if I don't take your assessment of Communism in the US seriously. However, it's good that you are expanding your mind--keep it up.

Old 11-11-2020, 11:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oakformonday View Post
I just had blood work done too. It takes less than a minute and nobody talks to you. Not sure where you got this story from and if you just learned of Communism in Eastern Europe, forgive me if I don't take your assessment of Communism in the US seriously. However, it's good that you are expanding your mind--keep it up.
I have many people open up to me. Must be that you don't like people. I do. My account is accurate of our conversation and I looked up the history of Albania and now know her account is true. Communism killed off many free thinkers. It is headed here in this country starting with censorship. Then it will be no free speech at all. Then it will be murdering citizens for going against the one party system. This is Communist China today. They spy on their citizens, they disappear for speaking out. Recently a Chinese woman spoke out about the coronavirus in the United States and her mother was put in prison in China.Most times they shoot them.

Old 11-11-2020, 11:58 PM

Biden is a real dumb guy. Always has been.Lockdowns don't work because you just transmit the virus in the house with everybody home. How are we going to get our groceries? Will we be able to go to the doctors? How will we pay the bills? Sure ,if your wealthy is no problem. You can have a doctor come to your house. I do believe there was massive fraud in this election.I don't see how anybody in their right mind could pick Biden has a president. The guy is a total loon.He is a mandate kind of guy who also wants to distribute the vaccine globally not nationally killing off more people waiting for a vaccine.Oh for sure he will get his vaccination but everybody else will have to get in line behind all the other countries. This is what globalism is. Anybody that voted Biden is so dumb because globalism will kill off this country and especially the middle class. Biden will probably have many Chinese planes flying in and bring more and more virus because this is how stupid he is. All in the name of globalism. After all China Joe will allow Chinese flying here infecting us.

Old 11-12-2020, 12:10 AM

8,196 posts, read 2,847,983 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oakformonday View Post
Pathetic.

The thing is, those that want Communism think somehow they will be the chosen who remain unscathed while others who aren't worthy suffer and live harshly. Thing is , their lives are no more valuable than the next useful idiot. When they are no longer useful. Kapow!

Old 11-12-2020, 12:15 AM

8,196 posts, read 2,847,983 times
Quote:
Biden is a real dumb guy. Always has been.Lockdowns don't work because you just transmit the virus in the house with everybody home. How are we going to get our groceries? Will we be able to go to the doctors? How will we pay the bills? Sure ,if your wealthy is no problem. You can have a doctor come to your house. I do believe there was massive fraud in this election.I don't see how anybody in their right mind could pick Biden has a president. The guy is a total loon.He is a mandate kind of guy who also wants to distribute the vaccine globally not nationally killing off more people waiting for a vaccine.Oh for sure he will get his vaccination but everybody else will have to get in line behind all the other countries. This is what globalism is. Anybody that voted Biden is so dumb because globalism will kill off this country and especially the middle class. Biden will probably have many Chinese planes flying in and bring more and more virus because this is how stupid he is. All in the name of globalism. After all China Joe will allow Chinese flying here infecting us.
Joe doesn't care. It's like nancy in her walled estate with her bodyguards and security while wanting us lowly people to have gangs come in and kill Americans.

Joe has had aneurysms. His brain is damaged. He wouldn't be running things if he had won anyway.

Old 11-12-2020, 12:17 AM

19,061 posts, read 12,728,258 times
Quote:
I had to have some blood work done for my annual check-up.I was wearing a hat with a police blue line logo. The woman commented you support the police? I then told her I also supported President Trump. She went on to tell me she was from Albania and had been in the United States for over 24 years. She went on to say that she thought the American people really don't realize how bad communism is. I continued to listen. She went on to say that and her country of Albania was a communist regime. I never knew this. She stated that people walked on eggshells of what they had said to be very careful about their communist government. She said you see that hat you got on. They would not ask you to take that hat off they would shoot you first. She started crying. She then told me that some of her family members were murdered. She really started sobbing when she told me they shot and killed her mother and two of her relatives. She stated she made her way out of Albania to the United States. This poor woman what she had been through and now she stated that she's so afraid of Communism and she sees the signs of everything that they're doing of what she saw in her own communist country. She went on to tell me that the people here in this country do not realize what Communism is. She said she never thought that this country would ever allow what is happening today.I I'll never forget this conversation.
yeah but, but, but, orange man bad
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies