Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-13-2020, 11:39 PM
Status: "Trump is the BLOAT...Biggest Loser of All Time!" (set 20 days ago)

5,790 posts, read 3,628,618 times

Advertisements

What America actually wants is both Trump and Trumpism in the ashbin of history. Eventually it will end up there. History does not deal kindly with it's demagogues, frauds, bullies, bigots, etc.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-13-2020, 11:56 PM
Status: "Trump is the BLOAT...Biggest Loser of All Time!" (set 20 days ago)

5,790 posts, read 3,628,618 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DRob4JC View Post
From the article...

Coulter defined “Trumpism” as America taking care of its own people first.

You can't remove the person and expect the same outcome. Seems like a nonsense comment.
One of the few things Coulter said that made any sense.

Quote:
Trump brought the fight that nobody else was willing to do. That's who he is. Give me someone else at his level that is willing to do what he did.
Which fight? All I see is demagoguery, promotion of violence, toxic masculinity, and all-around appealing to our worst instincts. Not to mention set a bad example of behavior in our children (bullying, name-calling, etc). As for who can reach his level, uh, some Hell's Angel or dirtbag in a low-rent dive bar probably could. But that's not exactly a virtue to aspire to.

Quote:
There is no way that anyone without his level of moxie could stomach the waves of attacks that he had to endure for what he thought was best for the country. Nice guys would never last.. You have to have some SOB in you to endure what he had to endure.
Moxie? He and his MAGA fans are confusing legitimate manliness with a conduct disorder. He's a bull**** artist (Trump University, stiffing his creditors, Birtherism, etc.). Trump has no conscience, no empathy, no leadership skills, with anybody with any intelligence or scruples leaving or getting fired. He's a two-bit wannabe dictator. That's all he is. His emotional intelligence is so low he can't even see anything wrong with his "blood" or "grab'em" remarks. And his MAGA fans are just as frankly idiotic as he is.

Quote:
At least Coulter is admitting that the outcome was positive.
Coulter's on record for not knowing that Canada didn't get involved in Vietnam And you call her an intelligent, credible obeserver of current events and history?

Old 11-14-2020, 06:48 AM

9,500 posts, read 2,945,877 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AfriqueNY View Post
Translation. Half the country wants Nazi germany and the other half wants equal rights and justice for all....

See what I did there...... ?
Yes, the left wants control and equal misery =nazis. The right wants equal rights and freedom for all.

Old 11-14-2020, 07:13 AM

8,196 posts, read 2,869,631 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AfriqueNY View Post
Translation. Half the country wants Nazi germany and the other half wants equal rights and justice for all....

See what I did there...... ?
I agree, and that's what Trump team is fighting for. Equal rights and justice for all

Old 11-14-2020, 07:38 AM

14,532 posts, read 11,362,190 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by emm74 View Post
If America actually wants Trumpism without Trump, they sure got it wrong in this election.

But of course neither Coulter nor Breitbart are reliable sources of anything outside of the right wing blogosphere and don't reflect anything close to reality for the majority of Americans who don't share that point of view
Umm, in case you haven't noticed, Democrats got their arses kicked in this election. They lost 5 seats in the House so far with more to come. They failed to take the Senate (no, they won't win those Georgia runoffs). They lost several more state legislatures, the ballot questions they backed took a drubbing and if not for the fact that Trump has a big mouth and thin skin, he would have destroyed Biden.

Last edited by Mr. Joshua; 11-14-2020 at 07:53 AM..

Old 11-14-2020, 07:40 AM

19,383 posts, read 6,557,145 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Patriotic Dissent View Post
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...without-trump/

Jesus,Coulter you were 100% on his bandwagon and yeah he could have done MANY things better,faster, more thorough and yep I disagreed with his letting rapists and drug dealers out of prison but jeez, give the man his due, he BROKE the republican party away from the RINO/Establishment's grasp and put us on track to an America First/Americans First pathway. I personally liked Trump, I disliked that idiot Kushner and would have hope in his 2nd term Kushner would have been kicked to the curb!
Why would you dislike Kushner? He was instrumental in shifting the paradigm of conflict in the Middle East.

Old 11-14-2020, 07:57 AM

24,817 posts, read 17,567,386 times
I liked Trump and preferred his America First Policies over his sometimes grating Personality but he was a package deal. He was a bull in a China shop, he was a man that stomped loudly and carried a club which is exactly what we needed and it is a real shame that more people did not realize that.

Of course when one has the Lefty media on the attack 24/7 they swayed many voters with their lies and negativity.

Trump did hand them a lot of material to use against him but he kept pressing ahead for America, Damn the Torpedoes.

The question is if Cruz of Rubio had won over Hillary which I don't think they could have how vicious would the media be to them? I suspect just as ugly.

If History is honest it will show that Trump had some terrific policies for America.

Old 11-15-2020, 09:39 AM

8,515 posts, read 3,789,769 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aussiehoff View Post
You are the first leftist that I can recall actually owning up to this. Of course, everyone knows that it is the view of the majority of leftists, but they are typically too dishonest to own it. Kudos to you.
Thanks.... Yes. I stand for open borders. Columbus sure loved open borders why can't I?? Ha

Old 11-15-2020, 09:42 AM

25,445 posts, read 9,912,529 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Patriotic Dissent View Post
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...without-trump/

Jesus,Coulter you were 100% on his bandwagon and yeah he could have done MANY things better,faster, more thorough and yep I disagreed with his letting rapists and drug dealers out of prison but jeez, give the man his due, he BROKE the republican party away from the RINO/Establishment's grasp and put us on track to an America First/Americans First pathway. I personally liked Trump, I disliked that idiot Kushner and would have hope in his 2nd term Kushner would have been kicked to the curb!
No, many of us do not want Trumpism with or without Trump. I'm happy there won't be the ongoing threats to our environment by rolling back regulations. I'm happy there won't be threats to healthcare for those who need it. I'm glad that our allies might be able to have a relationship with us again. I'm happy that the name-calling and gaslighting will finally stop. In trying to break the Republican party, which he really didn't do, he damn near broke the country. No thanks.

Old 11-15-2020, 09:45 AM

8,515 posts, read 3,789,769 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sumerian_Summer View Post
Trumpism in a nutshell:

-Put America first.
Make decisions that benefit American companies and American products.
Other nations that put tariffs on our goods should face economic punishments.

-End all the racial B.S.
End marxist critical race theory nonsense being taught in schools, government, & business.
End affirmative action policies & job/college selection that is based on racial background.
In other words, treat people the same regardless of their race. Hire them based on skill, not on race.
College scholarships should be awarded based on merit, not on race.

-End pointless wars in the mid-east and bring the troops home, even if it pisses off the Pentagon.

-Stop sending billions of dollars in foreign aid overseas.
Stop giving money to the U.N., stop giving billions of dollars to other nations.

-End illegal immigration.
Stop tens of millions of third world poor from flooding into America -- putting immense strain on our public schools, hospitals, and infrastructure, and causing millions of cases of identity theft, welfare fraud, etc.
Got it. So Trumpism is Apartheid/Jim Crow. Cool. Good old days pre civil rights movement. Yes. Can you please become the RNC chairperson??? Please make this the public talking point for ALLLLLL Republicans. You guys would drive every latino, Black and minority to the polls in droves... Thanks guys.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies