Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-16-2020, 05:53 PM

5,994 posts, read 3,733,906 times

Advertisements

Doesn't surprise me that the Trump supporting idiots don't understand the reasons behind these restrictions to try and stop a deadly virus. After all, they reject science in favor of superstition and conspiracy theories. I'm just so glad their ilk won't be running the country any time in the foreseeable future.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-16-2020, 05:54 PM

24,201 posts, read 19,210,098 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Compression View Post
Where, exactly was the threat of violence? I've read the whole thread, and missed it somewhere. Could you please point it out to me?

And if you cannot, I guess that puts the "again" right in the trash with the first three words of the post.

Am I shocked at the "projection"? Of course not. It's what liars do.

CN
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pilot1 View Post
She needs to be tarred and feathered and sent out of town on a rail. End of story. The Democrats think they are Royalty. They are not.
tarred and feathered = violence

Plus of course the real life threats to her life and that of her family

Old 11-16-2020, 05:58 PM

63,919 posts, read 46,738,058 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bradnsota View Post
The kidnapping and assasignation plot did not work as planned.

One house member files and then gives interview to Gateway Pundit. Nuff said.

I have no idea what emergency powers Michigan grants its governors or if this governor has exceeded those powers.

Old 11-16-2020, 06:00 PM

4,023 posts, read 1,442,448 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hooligan View Post
Yawn.

Political grandstanding that will go precisely nowhere.
You must be tired a lot...always Yawning.

Old 11-16-2020, 06:09 PM

6,218 posts, read 7,729,420 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by emm74 View Post

Tarred and feathered = a mostly peaceful means of expressing displeasure with another's actions. It's certainly not like murdering, burning, looting, and wanton destruction of private property.

Run out on a rail = Being asked to leave, in an authorative manner. Certainly not like denying the constitutional freedoms of millions of citizens, she swore an oath to uphold.

Begin to see the difference in scale between something that would never happen (tarred and feathered) vs. something that IS happening (freedom, arbitrarily removed) to millions of law abiding people?

If you're so frightened of a virus, lock yourself down, you are free to do so. The governor is NOT free to lock down millions of people for no reason. The Michigan Supreme court says so.

Impeach that witches arse. And those that support her unconstitutional BS, can lock themselves down until they feel safe. Nobody has an issue with that.

CN

Old 11-16-2020, 06:14 PM

6,218 posts, read 7,729,420 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by middle-aged mom View Post
The kidnapping and assasignation plot did not work as planned.

One house member files and then gives interview to Gateway Pundit. Nuff said.

I have no idea what emergency powers Michigan grants its governors or if this governor has exceeded those powers.
Michigan supreme court says her emergency decree is unconstitutional.

From what I have heard, most Sheriffs are refusing to enforce her lockdowns at this point.

She continues to bully her constituents.

CN

Old 11-16-2020, 06:26 PM

4,049 posts, read 2,741,647 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnywhereElse View Post
I have some more math, math being used to "pad" the positives!

https://sentinelksmo.org/kdhe-shows-...hegfWdDI6mf7f0

They using overly sensitive tests that pick up fragments of old viruses that people had, the level would indicate "unlikely infected", but we are calling them positives! Is an interesting article talking about the "markers" in the testing at 2 of the labs, and I bet other states are doing it. UnConstitutional Kelly, our Democratic governor, is hoping for a position in the fictional Biden administration.

Hasn't anyone else noticed that the Democratic states/counties/cities have the most cases? My bet is the MI governor is just as corrupt as the KS governor! That MI governor needs to be gone!
Do you have a never ending supply of conspiracy theories or what?

So in your world all of the experts we see speaking of how bad this spike is getting are lying & they are faking the tests.

Old 11-16-2020, 06:29 PM

7,473 posts, read 4,016,499 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by emm74 View Post

how can that be violence.............looting,arson, and beatings are considered "protests"

Old 11-16-2020, 06:30 PM

26,497 posts, read 15,074,947 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ahzzie View Post
Doesn't surprise me that the Trump supporting idiots don't understand the reasons behind these restrictions to try and stop a deadly virus. After all, they reject science in favor of superstition and conspiracy theories. I'm just so glad their ilk won't be running the country any time in the foreseeable future.
Democrats probably deny science as much if not more than Republicans.

Whitmer herself denied the scientific evidence and advice for half a year that Covid could run rampant through nursing homes that aren't designed to stop the spread of infectious diseases.

Democrats don't care about this idiotic government covid response blunder that killed people, because she is on team blue.

Old 11-16-2020, 06:39 PM

1,253 posts, read 502,888 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ohioaninsc View Post
What crime did she actually supposedly commit?

I doubt this goes anywhere...she's trying to actually stop the virus unlike a lot of state leaders.
She forced nursing homes to accept Covid positive patients, directly killing many elderly people.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies