Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-16-2020, 12:30 AM

6,137 posts, read 3,883,601 times

Advertisements

Californians take COVID about as seriously as Kristi Noem and Rand Paul.

The politicians words in San Diego and Los Angeles say one thing, but in reality it seems like a majority of the residents are following the "Barrington Declaration"

Wonder if those Biden superspreading parties were like dozens of Stirguses in one day.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u3bCHUXeLSo

Wouldn't be surprised if they are in the exact same position as the Upper Midwest despite the luxury of decent weather where people can spend most hours outside.

I am not surprised. I was recently in California, but in San Diego and Orange County. What I saw in San Diego would make Kristi Noem and Rand Paul happy.

Orange County with the exception of Santa Ana was much more responsible. A vast majority of San Diegans seem to want temporary immunity via COVID-19 infection as opposed to a longer-lasting immunity with a vaccine in a few months.

Orange County with it's better behaved citizens gets to enjoy more priviledges from the state compared to Los Angeles and San Diego who are on the most restrictive tier because of their constant partying, refusal to wear their masks correctly, not covering coughs and sneezes.
Videos show Angelenos having massive superspreader events, many with out masks last week to celebrate Joe Biden and Kamala Harris vote tally.

I remember Orange County people with the exception of Santa Ana wearing their masks and wearing them well, lots of face shields and people weren't talking in stores to minimize droplets also. Ironically, Orange County doesn't as much of problem as of now as San Diego and Los Angeles counties do. I don't think they had Biden superspreading parties to the extent of Los Angeles.

Biden voting San Diego would have made the governor of South Dakota and President Trump happy.

Most San Diegans were wearing masks on chins, coughing openly, going into the stores in very large groups.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xjRDMQHdFQc

https://www.nbclosangeles.com/news/c...-july/2462648/

https://www.nbcsandiego.com/news/loc...cases/2446151/

Last edited by lovecrowds; 11-16-2020 at 12:47 AM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-16-2020, 12:34 AM

5,984 posts, read 3,475,909 times
Current hotspots are in the middle of the country dude: North Dakota, South Dakota, Nebraska, and all those other rural places you love to talk about. Get with the story

Old 11-16-2020, 12:35 AM

30,976 posts, read 21,719,639 times
So what is the harm being done? Are any of them who came down with the virus now in ICU? If not, it's not much of a story. It's important to try to understand the reason why people aren't taking the virus seriously is because so very people are becoming really ill from it once infected by it. At worst they may feel out of it for a few days and then they are back to feeling fine.

Old 11-16-2020, 12:45 AM

34,289 posts, read 19,440,802 times
You folks sure didn't seem to care about Trumps super spreader events. The hypocrisy is mind boggling.

Old 11-16-2020, 04:02 AM

34,303 posts, read 18,690,459 times
Number of cases is irrelevant but the weak minded Lemmings get the vapors. What is the Mortality Rate for those that aren't already OLD AND SICK?

Get a clue leftists and stop living in fear. This is no way to live and not the new normal. If you are at RISK, SELF QUARANTINE but leave me alone.

Old 11-16-2020, 04:06 AM

31,339 posts, read 14,372,189 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pilot1 View Post
Number of cases is irrelevant but the weak minded Lemmings get the vapors. What is the Mortality Rate for those that aren't already OLD AND SICK?

Get a clue leftists and stop living in fear. This is no way to live and not the new normal. If you are at RISK, SELF QUARANTINE but leave me alone.
Thank you. It's called common sense!

Old 11-16-2020, 07:39 AM

24,671 posts, read 17,416,316 times
That wasn't a Biden celebratory super spreader event but it was a Trump is defeated rally.

You have to put the proper spin on this type of thing or you just might be added to AOC's list of Trump supporters that need to be shamed.

I wonder how many months or even years it will be before we stop hearing Trumps name associated with everything negative?

Old 11-16-2020, 07:45 AM

1,709 posts, read 641,812 times
And how many stories did you post about trumps super spreader parties? Dont pretend to be worried now.

Old 11-16-2020, 07:46 AM

45,675 posts, read 24,119,234 times
Yup it's wrong.

I wonder why North Dakota is having such a problem?

Old 11-16-2020, 07:50 AM

1,253 posts, read 505,796 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lovecrowds View Post
Californians take COVID about as seriously as Kristi Noem and Rand Paul.

The politicians words in San Diego and Los Angeles say one thing, but in reality it seems like a majority of the residents are following the "Barrington Declaration"

Wonder if those Biden superspreading parties were like dozens of Stirguses in one day.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u3bCHUXeLSo

Wouldn't be surprised if they are in the exact same position as the Upper Midwest despite the luxury of decent weather where people can spend most hours outside.

I am not surprised. I was recently in California, but in San Diego and Orange County. What I saw in San Diego would make Kristi Noem and Rand Paul happy.

Orange County with the exception of Santa Ana was much more responsible. A vast majority of San Diegans seem to want temporary immunity via COVID-19 infection as opposed to a longer-lasting immunity with a vaccine in a few months.

Orange County with it's better behaved citizens gets to enjoy more priviledges from the state compared to Los Angeles and San Diego who are on the most restrictive tier because of their constant partying, refusal to wear their masks correctly, not covering coughs and sneezes.
Videos show Angelenos having massive superspreader events, many with out masks last week to celebrate Joe Biden and Kamala Harris vote tally.

I remember Orange County people with the exception of Santa Ana wearing their masks and wearing them well, lots of face shields and people weren't talking in stores to minimize droplets also. Ironically, Orange County doesn't as much of problem as of now as San Diego and Los Angeles counties do. I don't think they had Biden superspreading parties to the extent of Los Angeles.

Biden voting San Diego would have made the governor of South Dakota and President Trump happy.

Most San Diegans were wearing masks on chins, coughing openly, going into the stores in very large groups.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xjRDMQHdFQc

https://www.nbclosangeles.com/news/c...-july/2462648/

https://www.nbcsandiego.com/news/loc...cases/2446151/

You must not have heard the news. Only gatherings with Republicans are super spreader events. People who gather for Democrat purposes, IE looting, riots, protests, celebrations, haircuts are immune.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies