Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-23-2020, 02:36 PM

4,049 posts, read 2,743,026 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by swagger View Post
It's not pathetic, and it's not lies. Nearly half the country believes something hinkey was going on, including TWENTY PERCENT OF DEMOCRATS.

https://twitter.com/Rasmussen_Poll/s...29882846646281

"Forty-seven percent (47%) say it’s likely that Democrats stole votes or destroyed pro-Trump ballots in several states to ensure that Biden would win, but 50% disagree. This includes 36% who say it’s Very Likely and 41% who consider it Not At All Likely"

You need to understand that you don't represent the main body of Democrat voters. You're a fringe player, and very few see things in the binary way that you seem to.
Only hard core Trump supporters believe this. Republican Governors and Senators are speaking out & don't believe it.
Trump is trying to hijack this election. The reality show host is genius at getting a percentage of kool aid drinkers to believe it.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-23-2020, 02:39 PM

12,970 posts, read 9,664,852 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by leoliu View Post
Sure, you can engineer election frauds to win one or two elections. But is it worth the price of losing your party reputation??

Sure, cheating gives you the instant gratification; but it is a poison for the long term survival and unity of your party.

Here is a question for you Dem supporters: how long are you willing to identify yourself with a cheating, lying, and fraudulent political party?

I still have faith in the majority of American voters who hold near and dear essential societal values such as honesty, fair play, hard working, and law&order. We can have different political opinions, but let's not be led by our crooked political leaders to derail our religious adherence to the key values that distinguish American from other third word nations......
It's not the Dem party, it's what the sore loser Trump wants you to believe. Trump lost in a land slid and court cases all over this country have been thrown out. Nobody believes that crap but his die hard supporters, and everybody knows waht a liar Trump is.

Old 11-23-2020, 02:46 PM

23,861 posts, read 24,122,798 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by snerk View Post
Your title says, "cedibility."

Checks out. Covfefe. Hamberder. Unpresidented.
Heh.

Know why those were amazingly impressive tweets?

Because you're still talking about them.

And you think Trump is stupid. Heh.

Old 11-23-2020, 02:50 PM

2,905 posts, read 995,124 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by swagger View Post
Heh.

Know why those were amazingly impressive tweets?

Because you're still talking about them.

And you think Trump is stupid. Heh.
I don't think trump is stupid. I know he is.

Old 11-23-2020, 02:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by atxcio View Post
The only credibility lost is that of the OP.

The most unpopular president in US history lost his re-election bid. It came as no surprise to anyone.

It is what it is.
Exactly

Old 11-23-2020, 02:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sindey View Post
Only hard core Trump supporters believe this.
I guess you missed the part where it was a Rasmussen poll.

Let's see. What are the options here.

1. You're a science denier.

2. You're utterly blinded by your bias, to the point of religious fervor.

3. You're like most Leftists who, in a very conceited move, believe that most people think just like them.

4. You're so hot to refute anything you disagree with, you can't even get through the entire post before hitting 'reply' when you see five or six words that are 'uncomfortable.'

Have I missed anything?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sindey View Post
Republican Governors and Senators are speaking out & don't believe it.
Your appeals to authority mean nothing to me.

For the record, that they're Republicans is meaningless. "The Swamp" doesn't have a party affiliation.

Old 11-23-2020, 02:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leona Valley View Post
When the courts award the election to Trump due to major voter official fraud will you get on your knees and ask for forgiveness?

That’s how I respond to your outrageous comment. Going to support Trump Win or lose. Scumbags have treated him like trash ever since he ran leading up to him winning in 2016 and beyond. It’s a psychotic hate that goes far beyond simply not liking his policies or personality.

I didn’t vote for Carter or Gore or Clinton or Obama. But I never went psycho over them. But the insane hate for Trump by the media and those like the types here on CD that focus on his weight, hair, skin color, etc., nobody did that to those I mentioned to anywhere near the extent they do that to Trump.

Don’t like him, don’t vote for him. Don’t have to act like you want to kill him.
Not to mention all the people who he have treated like trash, before 2016 to this day.

Old 11-23-2020, 02:54 PM

13,607 posts, read 4,937,539 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by leoliu View Post

I still have faith in the majority of American voters who hold near and dear essential societal values such as honesty, fair play, hard working, and law&order.
I glad to hear the above. That majority of American voters that you have faith in chose Joe Biden as President.

Old 11-23-2020, 02:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by snerk View Post
I don't think trump is stupid. I know he is.
Way over your head, snerk. Way over your head. Stick to badminton or whatever your hobby is.

Old 11-23-2020, 02:56 PM

37,224 posts, read 19,225,735 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ReineDeCoeur View Post
Stop the lies. It’s pathetic. People came out in numbers and voted against Trump. It is what it is.
80 million of them, and those aren't all that are on the rolls. If we can get Mail-in Balloting to be the law of the land by 2024 there may be a record turnout again.

As far as registered voters by party, both parties are about equal. The independents are the ones who make the difference. Trump never did anything to try to attract any of the independents, choosing instead to play to bus base, and he lost by six million votes. All else being equal, this should be admonition for anyone running for office in the future.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Politi...%20Independent.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies