Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-26-2020, 09:50 AM

1,969 posts, read 545,107 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by skeddy View Post
seems as though as soon as Biden got elected the Coronavirus became out of control.
its a crowd calmer. they are absolutely going nuts on msm. they want us afraid and compliant.

its shocking and surprising the lunacy going on now that biden is moving in. what is it? dems going nuts with power? freaking out because they cant do anything?

i tell you 10 mins of msm is all my heart can take! i know its a con, but ill be darned if it doesnt stress me out to where i have to shut it down.

bodies stacking up, numbers going nuts, hospitals rolling out bodies, projected deaths

good lord those people need to be ashamed. and i have said before, i have seen shame cross their faces at times. all that phoney just breaks occasionally.

shut it off

happy thankgiving, even you lefties
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-26-2020, 09:57 AM

1,969 posts, read 545,107 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by skeddy View Post
1.8% of people earn $400K a year and Biden is saying by taxing them more it will provide the money necessary to pay for his new programs?

that may be the most outrageous remark I've ever heard a politician utter. You can't fix stupid for those that believe that.
oh its going to hit each and every one of us. dont anyone worry about that!!!

people heard "under 400k" and immediately checked yes, because us middles dont make 400k a year.

my daughter is taxed 40% of her pay, and she just cracks 100k. trust me, her taxes are going up.

we will all pay dearly. from gas to inflation, taxes, red tape.... on and on

in fact, we will end up eating most of it.

enjoy though, because biden is an adult, and thats more important.
believe me, when i say, i hope im wrong.

Old 11-26-2020, 10:43 AM

7,499 posts, read 7,190,021 times
73 days to a brighter and better America.

When will we all can be proud of compare of what we've had to deal with for the past four years which have been so unfortunate. when you become a laughing stock of the entire world you know America is not what it's supposed to be.

Biden and Harris will make us proud and even prouder to call our president and vice president something we've not been able to do for 4 years.

Old 11-26-2020, 10:45 AM

46,307 posts, read 27,131,867 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by movin2Reston View Post
73 days to a brighter and better America.

When will we all can be proud of compare of what we've had to deal with for the past four years which have been so unfortunate. when you become a laughing stock of the entire world you know America is not what it's supposed to be.

Biden and Harris will make us proud and even prouder to call our president and vice president something we've not been able to do for 4 years.

America is no longer going to be first.....got it...

Old 11-26-2020, 10:57 AM

Let’s just see if the secret service or military have to remove home. So sad.

Quote:
Originally Posted by r small View Post
Now is the time for laughter as Trump is shown the door.

Old 11-26-2020, 01:44 PM

37,143 posts, read 42,240,055 times
"Adults" in this case meaning "corrupt politicians".

Old 11-26-2020, 01:52 PM

16,352 posts, read 8,103,478 times
Quote:
I've been trying to find out exactly who would get the call if it came to that. I think it would be best to avoid the military and use regular law enforcement like U.S. Marshalls instead. Maybe even D.C. police (Metropolitan Police Department). MPD could evict and arrest him as a common trespasser. That would be good for a laugh and a fitting end to Trump's four year reign of error.

Old 11-26-2020, 02:21 PM

46,307 posts, read 27,131,867 times
Quote:

Quote:
I've been trying to find out exactly who would get the call if it came to that. I think it would be best to avoid the military and use regular law enforcement like U.S. Marshalls instead. Maybe even D.C. police (Metropolitan Police Department). MPD could evict and arrest him as a common trespasser. That would be good for a laugh and a fitting end to Trump's four year reign of error.

LOL, the thread title starts with "adults" and then we have these 2 posts....

Old 11-26-2020, 03:50 PM

5,818 posts, read 2,673,855 times
Liberals:

Who cares about America as long as we look good to the world stage (which we support financially and otherwise.)

Pathetic.

Old 11-26-2020, 04:00 PM

Nothing would surprise at this point given what this country has endured for the past four years.

It has been completely pathetic.

Biden I'll finally put America first and do what is needed for the country instead of himself and solely his family.

America will never forget how Trump put this country in such a horrible state.

Build America Back Better.

Quote:
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies