Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-25-2020, 10:29 PM

18,561 posts, read 7,382,872 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by movin2Reston View Post
The 80 million voters to Bide are rejoicing.
Stupid. 80% of them have never heard of any of these people other than John Kerry.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-25-2020, 10:36 PM

16,352 posts, read 8,103,478 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Du Ma View Post
Thats probably because Bidens voters are running out of tears in the last 4 years. No more tears to shed
Now is the time for laughter as Trump is shown the door.

Old 11-26-2020, 03:45 AM

7,497 posts, read 7,190,021 times
Arrow Official Live Countdown To a Biden/Harris Presidency

COUNTDOWN—THE END OF THE TRUMP'S PRESIDENCY: We are counting down the final days and hours of Donald Trump's chaotic presidency. With Joe Biden and Kamala Harris winning the White House, Trump has become the first incumbent president to be defeated in nearly 30 years.

At least 80 million Americans voted for Biden, more than any candidate in the history of the U.S., and his popular vote lead over Trump is over 6 million and growing. Biden and Harris are set to be sworn in on January 20, 2021.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L-zI3EK-tzE

Old 11-26-2020, 03:54 AM

7,385 posts, read 3,539,248 times
Yes we are all excited of the great things to come. This country needs real leadership to navigate important issues such a the pandemic, social justice, climate change, women's rights, lgbtqia+- rights. All things that the previous administration has failed on.

Old 11-26-2020, 04:00 AM

15,154 posts, read 11,632,034 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Casey73 View Post
Soon, Santa Claus's across the country will no longer be allowed to say Ho Ho Ho
Not without paying Kamala royalties

Old 11-26-2020, 04:30 AM

23,766 posts, read 29,078,063 times
Tick-tock, Tick-tock

Old 11-26-2020, 04:35 AM

31,340 posts, read 14,285,966 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by movin2Reston View Post
COUNTDOWN—THE END OF THE TRUMP'S PRESIDENCY: We are counting down the final days and hours of Donald Trump's chaotic presidency. With Joe Biden and Kamala Harris winning the White House, Trump has become the first incumbent president to be defeated in nearly 30 years.

At least 80 million Americans voted for Biden, more than any candidate in the history of the U.S., and his popular vote lead over Trump is over 6 million and growing. Biden and Harris are set to be sworn in on January 20, 2021.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L-zI3EK-tzE
If you think these people are going to change your life in any meaningful way......

Old 11-26-2020, 04:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kristinas_Cap View Post
Yes we are all excited of the great things to come. This country needs real leadership to navigate important issues such a the pandemic, social justice, climate change, women's rights, lgbtqia+- rights. All things that the previous administration has failed on.
Pandemic: Biden isn't going to do anything. It was Trump's "Operation Warp Speed" that sped up the process to get vaccines developed. But I know, "orange man bad" 24 x 7. Just don't lock me in my house for my own safety. I'm not interested in your help.

Social Justice: is that code for "Defund The Police", or is it code for "We are going to redistribute money"?
Tell me exactly what you mean here.

Climate Change: ha ha - you know my feelings on this one. Man is not going to control the weather.
We will slowly transition to solar and alternative energy, but that's because oil is going to eventually run out, not because doing it is going to bring down the temperatures. This is already being done at the state level - we don't need Washington to do anything.

Women's rights? Please. What did Trump take away here?

lgbtqia rights? Please. What did Trump take away here?

Old 11-26-2020, 04:57 AM

7,385 posts, read 3,539,248 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BeerGeek40 View Post
Pandemic: Biden isn't going to do anything. It was Trump's "Operation Warp Speed" that sped up the process to get vaccines developed. But I know, "orange man bad" 24 x 7. Just don't lock me in my house for my own safety. I'm not interested in your help.
Vaccine or not, a Biden administration will take the pandemic seriously and save lives by following what scientist and doctors recommend

Quote:

Social Justice: is that code for "Defund The Police", or is it code for "We are going to redistribute money"?
Tell me exactly what you mean here.
Both. Policing needs to be reimagined. Social workers need to handle many situations. Making a fairer economy that benefits everyone will just require the wealthiest people to give a little more.

Quote:
Climate Change: ha ha - you know my feelings on this one. Man is not going to control the weather.
We will slowly transition to solar and alternative energy, but that's because oil is going to eventually run out, not because doing it is going to bring down the temperatures. This is already being done at the state level - we don't need Washington to do anything.
Unfortunately we don't have time for oil to run out. We need radical change to save the planet. Fossil fuels should be heavily taxed so that we are forced to use clean energy like solar and wind.

Quote:
Women's rights? Please. What did Trump take away here?
Really?? Ask planned parenthood how a Trump administration took away women's healthcare rights

Quote:
Please. What did Trump take away here?
He sides with the anti LGBTQIA+- crowd. Like appointment of justices that would deny service to someone of a different orientation.

Old 11-26-2020, 05:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kristinas_Cap View Post
Vaccine or not, a Biden administration will take the pandemic seriously and save lives by following what scientist and doctors recommend

Both. Policing needs to be reimagined. Social workers need to handle many situations. Making a fairer economy that benefits everyone will just require the wealthiest people to give a little more.

Unfortunately we don't have time for oil to run out. We need radical change to save the planet. Fossil fuels should be heavily taxed so that we are forced to use clean energy like solar and wind.

Really?? Ask planned parenthood how a Trump administration took away women's healthcare rights

He sides with the anti LGBTQIA+- crowd. Like appointment of justices that would deny service to someone of a different orientation.
I'm OK with taxes going up on the wealthy. That's the one thing we can agree on. But just taking from the rich and giving it away to the democratic voter base isn't going to fix anything in the long run.

As far as 'radical changes to save the planet'....... nah. Planet's been here 4 billion years. Planet is doing fine in the grand scheme. Planet doesn't need our help.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies