Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-29-2020, 02:05 PM

52,282 posts, read 52,700,922 times

Advertisements

Right now everyone on the left and the Dems are all settling in and assuming Biden is the President. I've been seeing the gloating across all of the media.

I didn't vote for Trump in 16 but I did this go. I don't like the left bent the Dems are taking, but whatever.

If the Trump team is somehow able to prove enough fraud and is able to legitamely show he rightful won I wonder what the country is in for. I don't think he's probably going to be able to do this, but we'll see moving forward here in the coming weeks.

Can you just imagine the crap storm the left will cause?

The CVS near me has boarded and unboarded up probably about three times now and I live in a decent part of town.

The right and or conservatives will by and large take the loss relatively well with minimal problems. Most definitely can't say the same about the left. The political left come off like bratty petulant children, not all, but enough to mention it.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-29-2020, 02:12 PM

1,969 posts, read 544,551 times
i think at this point about 80m heads would collectively explode.

Old 11-29-2020, 02:21 PM

6,218 posts, read 7,730,927 times
We won't have to imagine.......

I believe that either way, things are going to get far more interesting around January 6th.

Because half the country knows that this election was stolen, and the other half believes they legitimately won. And both halves are subject to the possibility of becoming the other half at a moments notice.

Hope I'm wrong, but I don't see a peaceful way out of this one. Enjoy the "calm before the storm" and try to foster some goodwill thru the holiday season. All bets are off after New Year's day.

CN

Old 11-29-2020, 03:19 PM

30,065 posts, read 18,670,668 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chowhound View Post
Right now everyone on the left and the Dems are all settling in and assuming Biden is the President. I've been seeing the gloating across all of the media.

I didn't vote for Trump in 16 but I did this go. I don't like the left bent the Dems are taking, but whatever.

If the Trump team is somehow able to prove enough fraud and is able to legitamely show he rightful won I wonder what the country is in for. I don't think he's probably going to be able to do this, but we'll see moving forward here in the coming weeks.

The CVS near me has boarded and unboarded up probably about three times now and I live in a decent part of town.

The right and or conservatives will by and large take the loss relatively well with minimal problems. Most definitely can't say the same about the left. The political left come off like bratty petulant children, not all, but enough to mention it.
The Dems will go into full revolt to bolster the coup and will have to be put down.

I'll take the US military any day over the Starbucks commandoes. .50 cal gattling guns make an awful mess of a dense target. Ask the VC.

Old 11-29-2020, 03:21 PM

4,627 posts, read 3,396,306 times
Quote:

I am not a leftist but it is pretty clear that the bratty petulant child is Trump.

Any decent mature adult would have done what every other losing candidate has done in modern political history: concede their loss, call for unity and wish the winner luck.

In case you haven't been paying attention for the past several decades, this is what a concession speech looks like.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BcD9IGHD2aI

Old 11-29-2020, 03:25 PM

2,774 posts, read 902,942 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Astral_Weeks View Post
I am not a leftist but it is pretty clear that the bratty petulant child is Trump.

Any decent mature adult would have done what every other losing candidate has done in modern political history: concede their loss, call for unity and wish the winner luck.

In case you haven't been paying attention for the past several decades, this is what a concession speech looks like.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BcD9IGHD2aI
Yes, you are a leftists.

Old 11-29-2020, 04:30 PM

4,627 posts, read 3,396,306 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Casey73 View Post
Yes, you are a leftists.
Yada Yada Yada....Just because someone is opposed to Trump doesn't automatically make them a leftist.

Old 11-29-2020, 04:46 PM

8,299 posts, read 3,813,817 times
Quote:
It doesn't seem like it. There's 3 CVS's near me and none of them were boarded.

Old 11-29-2020, 04:49 PM

8,299 posts, read 3,813,817 times
Quote:
The right and or conservatives will by and large take the loss relatively well with minimal problems.
Conservatives have been generally handling everything well compared to Democrats and Trumpers. They lost in 2016 and they had no conservative candidate in the 2020 election. The only hope is for us to have a conservative candidate in 2024.

By then, the liberals that voted for Trump will be long gone (figuratively) and we'll have a conservative candidate running on the republican ticket.

Old 11-29-2020, 04:52 PM

3,576 posts, read 2,198,159 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 00lucky00 View Post
i think at this point about 80m heads would collectively explode.
Lmao
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies