Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-03-2020, 09:10 AM

7,740 posts, read 5,523,369 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ohioaninsc View Post
Has this guy testified in a court of law under threat of Perjury? If not, then it's a made up lie.

Nah, this isn't a real story. It's entertainment to keep the masses tuned into.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-03-2020, 09:11 AM

5,347 posts, read 3,219,684 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ohioaninsc View Post
Has this guy testified in a court of law under threat of Perjury? If not, then it's a made up lie.
SeaMaj7 says there's a SWORN AFFIDAVIT, but has gone silent since I've asked for a link to said affidavit.

It's just like every other fraud allegation...FAKE

Old 12-03-2020, 09:22 AM

12,722 posts, read 7,582,293 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SeaMaj7 View Post
So you have proof it didn't happen?
I have a live pet bigfoot living in my garage. Since I say this it should be considered true, since it isn't up to me to prove it but rather burden on you to prove it's false.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeaMaj7 View Post
He signed a SWORN AFFIDAVIT UNDER THE PENALTY OF PERJURY!!!!!!!
Do you think an affidavit is some magic truth serum? Recall that guy in Georgia signed one but recanted in court when the rubber hit the road on that "under penalty of perjury" clause.

Old 12-03-2020, 09:30 AM

15,355 posts, read 12,657,698 times
In the year of 2020 why the hell is there never any video evidence of these fraudulent activities?

Everyone has seen a van with a logo and vote dumping but no one ever takes a photo or a video???

Old 12-03-2020, 09:33 AM

23,861 posts, read 24,122,798 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BoSox 15 View Post
OK first things first. That link takes you to Richard Hopkins and he has recanted that affidavit because it was written by Project Veritas. The affidavit, as noted in the link, was sent to Senate Judiciary Committee and Senator Lindsey Graham. Prior to recanting, Graham indicated as chair of the SJC they will investigate. Since recanting there has been no news on this. Surely within one month if this story had teeth we would have heard about it. Furthermore, as this was a key element in Trumps PA lawsuit, this affidavit would have been introduced as evidence. However, when asked for evidence, Trump's legal team said they had none.

In any event, you said that the current whistleblower has signed an affidavit. Please point me to that one.
You're a victim of fake news. He stands by the affidavit.

https://www.projectveritas.com/news/...s-by-original/

And I didn't say anything. You asked for a link for an affidavit from a whistleblower and I provided one.

Old 12-03-2020, 09:36 AM

Its time to move on Trumpers. Its over.

You are making yourselves look even crazier than normal with these conspiracies.

Old 12-03-2020, 09:43 AM

5,347 posts, read 3,219,684 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by swagger View Post

And I didn't say anything. You asked for a link for an affidavit from a whistleblower and I provided one.
Just so we're clear, the "proof" that he didn't recant came from the same people who wrote the affidavit. Gotcha.

Sooo, since Trump's legal team has been super busy in PA with lawsuits, please point me the the specific case where this was introduced as evidence.

And to your second part, no I did not ask for some random [recanted] affidavit. SeaMaj7 said that there is a signed affidavit from the subject of this thread (Truck driver moving ballots from NY to PA) and I said show me the signed affidavit. You thought Richard Hopkins' [recanted] affidavit was relevant but it was not what I asked for.

Old 12-03-2020, 09:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by swagger View Post

Veritas is not a reliable source.

Lmao at this guy saying they were grilling him. Thats what happens dude. He’s a marine. A little grilling shouldn’t stop him from sticking to his story.

Old 12-03-2020, 10:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by banjomike View Post
I don't buy that story at all.
It's a lie, and I will hold to that until I see some solid proof to the contrary.

There are always mistakes made in every election, but the mistakes are never this large. And they are mistakes, not a plot to subvert the election and make it intentionally fraudulent.

Slandering honest Americans with lies like this is no way to support a crook who failed to be re-elected. If you must support him, find a better way to do it.
Self-awareness level: 0

Old 12-03-2020, 10:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Feltdesigner View Post
Lmao at this guy saying they were grilling him. Thats what happens dude. He’s a marine. A little grilling shouldn’t stop him from sticking to his story.
You've clearly never been "lawyered" before.

Ever been deposed? Testified as a witness? Been on the receiving end of ANY lawyer who was trying to discredit what you had to say?

Yeah, what he said made PERFECT sense, if you've ever been exposed to that kind of situation.

Break out of your bubble. Show some empathy, or at least that you have the ability. Your experiences aren't the only ones people have had.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies