Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-03-2020, 02:28 PM

19,387 posts, read 6,527,931 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grlzrl View Post
This is OUTRAGEOUS.
Have you read this whole thread? The video proves what Republicans have been describing, which is the same in every swing state that stopped counting in the middle of the night, and we have liberals on this thread just denying it. (And of course mocking any Republican who dares complain about the stolen election.)

Old 12-03-2020, 02:30 PM

61,286 posts, read 87,533,280 times
If CDF was a court of law I would be dancing after seeing your post
That fact has yet to be proven in court
When it is I will rejoice with you
January 20 will tell the tale

Old 12-03-2020, 02:31 PM

20,838 posts, read 17,146,332 times
The hearings are on One America News. Clear evidence of mistakes and potential fraud.

6,745 posts, read 4,435,494 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rachel976 View Post
I don’t have access. The video was just played on OAN, which is covering the fraud hearings in Georgia. unfortunately, the mainstream leftist media isn’t covering it - hoping to suppress the truth about the fraud perpetrated by Democrats.

Hard evidence. And just like a liberal, you’re calling me a liar because you have no defense for the appalling fraud that Democrats carries out. I am just sick.

Anything that plays on OAN I would be very skeptical of having any truth, or hold up in court.

11,233 posts, read 8,329,863 times
This is the post you were responding to:

Quote:
Originally Posted by lieqiang View Post
What video? Show us this video that proves it, the only source you've provided is another post by you.

When you say "grasping at straws" does that mean she hasn't provided a reasonable defense or that she gave an explanation you didn't want to hear?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rachel976 View Post
I don’t have access. The video was just played on OAN, which is covering the fraud hearings in Georgia. unfortunately, the mainstream leftist media isn’t covering it - hoping to suppress the truth about the fraud perpetrated by Democrats.

Hard evidence. And just like a liberal, you’re calling me a liar because you have no defense for the appalling fraud that Democrats carries out. I am just sick.
Where did that person call you a liar. "Just like a liberal" they asked a question and gave you the opportunity to make your case. "just like a Trump-supporter" (and like Trump himself), you didn't appear to have an answer, so you attacked the messenger.

I'm not saying this to call YOU out Rachel, I'm saying this so you can look at the trend of Trump since his entire presidency. A million times over, he is asked a question, and instead of taking the OPPORTUNITY to prove his case (because in his case, they ARE lies), he attacks the messenger and plays the victim card. It's a tactic, and it seems to work on many.

To be clear, I am absolutely stating that what you are suggesting in this thread is a lie. No doubt in my mind. I'm not calling you a liar, but I guess I'm saying you are either lying, or you are misinformed, unless you can give another explanation. Instead of attacking me, I hope you'll either make your case with some actual evidence to prove what you are suggesting, or apologize for being wrong, or just choose not to respond. I think those three options cover every reasonable possibility.

Old 12-03-2020, 02:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RcHydro View Post
Anything that plays on OAN I would be very skeptical of having any truth, or hold up in court.
It was the video of what happened in Fulton County, GA on Election Night. OAN is one of the few media outlets that isn’t trying to suppress the truth about the fraud.

It’s. A. Video.

Old 12-03-2020, 02:35 PM

21,997 posts, read 9,574,071 times
ARe you reading the comments? People are livid.

Old 12-03-2020, 02:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myghost View Post
This is the post you were responding to:

Where did that person call you a liar. "Just like a liberal" they asked a question and gave you the opportunity to make your case. "just like a Trump-supporter" (and like Trump himself), you didn't appear to have an answer, so you attacked the messenger.

I'm not saying this to call YOU out Rachel, I'm saying this so you can look at the trend of Trump since his entire presidency. A million times over, he is asked a question, and instead of proving his case (because in his case, they ARE lies), he attacks the messenger and plays the victim card. It's a tactic, and it seems to work on many.

To be clear, I am absolutely stating that what you are suggesting in this thread is a lie. No doubt in my mind. I'm not calling you a liar, but I guess I'm saying you are either lying, or you are misinformed, unless you can give another explanation. Instead of attacking me, I hope you'll either make your case with some actual evidence, or apologize for being wrong, or just choose not to respond. I think those three options cover every reasonable possibility.
So you’re saying you’re not calling me a liar, but what I am suggesting in this thread is a lie. Got it.

(Did you play the video? If you did, you’d see that is is proof positive of what the Republicans have been saying has happened, and in multiple swing states.)

And as far as the actual evidence you’re asking for, IT IS THE VIDEO.

Old 12-03-2020, 02:37 PM

21,997 posts, read 9,574,071 times
They lied about not being connected to the internet. LIke we didn't know that.

Old 12-03-2020, 02:37 PM

7,736 posts, read 5,003,504 times
HERE IS VIDEO

3:13

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e35f4pUIYOg
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies