Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 12-05-2020, 02:22 PM

5,097 posts, read 2,315,466 times

Advertisements

They make up only 2% of the population of this place, and they still manage to be a public nuisance. My word.

Old 12-05-2020, 02:27 PM

9,511 posts, read 5,443,411 times
One mans freedom ends where anothers begins.

Old 12-05-2020, 02:32 PM
Status: "I don't understand. But I don't care, so it works out." (set 8 days ago)

35,633 posts, read 17,968,125 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by fat lou View Post
They make up only 2% of the population of this place, and they still manage to be a public nuisance. My word.
Thank you for so eloquently - and succinctly - making the case that this shooting was racially motivated.

Old 12-05-2020, 02:33 PM

15,063 posts, read 6,175,095 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by green_mariner View Post
This crap has happened in other countries. I watched a documentary about Russia's prisons. One man beat another man to death over a cigarette. Another man was doing time for killing a relative of his. Why? He was being noisy.

Now, killing a such as the two I described aren't entertained, nor celebrated. Killings like that do happen in other countries.

I think with this killing, some individuals might view it as "Black kid behaving badly, he needed to be taught a lesson". Since one cannot say the shooter was justified, the next course of action is to blame the victim.
Meh...that’s Russia, a new favorite country of some here. But they love to talk about the third world while doing this fourth world mess over...loud music. Like I said, I haven’t seen it and even so, people don’t entertain or condone it. Here’s one with a fourth world mentality below...

Quote:
Originally Posted by fat lou View Post

Old 12-05-2020, 03:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReineDeCoeur View Post
Meh...that’s Russia, a new favorite country of some here. But they love to talk about the third world while doing this fourth world mess over...loud music. Like I said, I haven’t seen it and even so, people don’t entertain or condone it. Here’s one with a fourth world mentality below...

If wanting peace and quiet makes me "fourth world," then I'm proud to be fourth world. Oh, and please stay far away from my neighborhood, if you don't like that sort of thing.

Old 12-05-2020, 03:14 PM

37,949 posts, read 17,870,209 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ClaraC View Post
I wonder if this murderer would have resorted to the same aggression, had this been a 40something white man with an RV and a very loud generator in the parking lot.

My guess is, absolutely not.

Although I've been surprised at the gall of some people who will set up their RV and generator in an otherwise serene and peaceful natural setting where others are tent camping to enjoy the sounds and solitude of nature.
Of course you wonder. That's what the false race card players do. Wonder instead of think.

Inter racial black/white crime is 90 percent black on white. that's what happens when a person isn't raised properly. When 70% of black children are raised in a single parent home of course there is going to be sky high rates of crime.

You have no idea who started the physical confrontation so you don't know if the shooter is a murderer. granted if one cares about the truth.

Old 12-05-2020, 03:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClaraC View Post
Thank you for so eloquently - and succinctly - making the case that this shooting was racially motivated.
Whatever. You probably call the cops when someone farts near your house, nevermind someone blasting loud music.

Old 12-05-2020, 03:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by green_mariner View Post
This crap has happened in other countries. I watched a documentary about Russia's prisons. One man beat another man to death over a cigarette. Another man was doing time for killing a relative of his. Why? He was being noisy.

Now, killing a such as the two I described aren't entertained, nor celebrated. Killings like that do happen in other countries.

I think with this killing, some individuals might view it as "Black kid behaving badly, he needed to be taught a lesson". Since one cannot say the shooter was justified, the next course of action is to blame the victim.
This is just you falsely playing the race card again. Despicable but not surprising. As if that is anywhere near the norm.

Sine you cannot wait for the evidence on if the shooter was attacked your next course of action is to play the victim.

Old 12-05-2020, 03:18 PM

12,963 posts, read 13,679,366 times
He's lucky he didn't get shot first. It would have been get back in your room and mind your business, but it would have too late because they would have told him that after they shot him. How many dudes in Chicago get killed every day for disrespecting some one?

Old 12-05-2020, 03:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mathguy View Post
Oh well, some fringe group sees race in everything that ever happens. Oh well.

The guy that killed him is going to go to jail, hopefully for a really long time. I'd be shocked in the shooter doesn't already have a criminal record with the mentality he displayed.
Could be. Or it could be that the person playing the music was mentally ill and attacked the person who complained. That person rightfully defended hisself.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies