Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-09-2020, 07:51 PM

9,913 posts, read 9,593,779 times

Advertisements

Amazing how this is coming out in between the presidency of Trump and Biden. I guess the media feels it is safe, now they dont have to cover for Biden by burying this story.

Here is my theory - lets say that in order for the media to feel safe to unleash these kinds of news stories because they think Biden got the win, so no need to hide it anymore.. so perhaps in the big picture, Trump had to be seen as losing, so now all the rats are coming out of the woodwork and being exposed.

so perhaps in the big picture, Trump had to appear to lose, so that the real news can come out. now, it would be funny if everything including the elections got fixed and then Trump will win again in 2024.. or perhaps another excellent candidate in 2024.. either way, im surprised the media allowed the Hunter scandal to be out in the open.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-09-2020, 08:03 PM

52,697 posts, read 34,564,185 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChicagoMeO View Post
Amazing how this is coming out in between the presidency of Trump and Biden. I guess the media feels it is safe, now they dont have to cover for Biden by burying this story.

Here is my theory - lets say that in order for the media to feel safe to unleash these kinds of news stories because they think Biden got the win, so no need to hide it anymore.. so perhaps in the big picture, Trump had to be seen as losing, so now all the rats are coming out of the woodwork and being exposed.

so perhaps in the big picture, Trump had to appear to lose, so that the real news can come out. now, it would be funny if everything including the elections got fixed and then Trump will win again in 2024.. or perhaps another excellent candidate in 2024.. either way, im surprised the media allowed the Hunter scandal to be out in the open.
yeah, about that..

https://mobile.twitter.com/RealSaave...18498324946945

Old 12-09-2020, 08:04 PM

3,576 posts, read 2,198,159 times
Quote:

I am too...but they will barely cover it. Because they are so dishonest

Old 12-09-2020, 08:13 PM

3,576 posts, read 2,198,159 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by uggabugga View Post
Next it’s Good ole Joe, come one man you know I am crooked but I got away with it

Old 12-09-2020, 08:13 PM

612 posts, read 240,593 times
Quote:

We were just talking about the timing. Most of the media did all they could to bury this obvious major corruption story but now are letting it out slowly after the election but prior to inauguration. Skillful play on the part of the invested media.

Old 12-09-2020, 08:15 PM

13,900 posts, read 9,773,129 times
Biden should demand his attorney general shut down the investigation. Republicans said this okay to do.

Old 12-09-2020, 08:25 PM

612 posts, read 240,593 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Winter_Sucks View Post
Biden should demand his attorney general shut down the investigation. Republicans said this okay to do.
Biden did get the investigation shut down in Ukraine. He openly bragged about how he bribed them to do so.

Old 12-09-2020, 08:26 PM

13,900 posts, read 9,773,129 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Junebug1967 View Post
Biden did get the investigation shut down in Ukraine. He openly bragged about how he bribed them to do so.
I’m aware of what happened in the republican alternative reality. Thanks though.

Old 12-09-2020, 08:35 PM

5,057 posts, read 3,957,808 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by emm74 View Post
Hunter Biden is under investigation by the last desperate grasp of the failed Trump administration. By all means let the investigation proceed with the same zealousness as the investigations of Trump and his family which are forthcoming.

But no one voted for Hunter Biden and President-Elect Biden will not be putting his son in a position of authority in his administration, and never would have regardless of this joke of a Trump attempt to deflect from his pathetic inability to accept the landslide electoral loss he suffered

I think folks know they didn't vote for the crackhead (although it is a valiant attempt at deflection as is the whole 'Russian Disinformation' canard).

The point is that the crackhead was lavished with money and diamonds (not a misprint, CNN [!] is at long last reporting that at least one Chinese businessman gave him a 2.8 carat diamond) by shady Ukrainians and Chinese citizens. For those who are curious as to why businessmen would give stuff to Hunter Biden an obvious answer is to influence the father.

Hunter, to put it mildly, is no whiz at gas production or investment banking or even keeping track of his personal laptop. . He is best known for smoking prodigious quantities of crack and throwing money at strippers (one of whom he subsequently impregnated but that is neither here nor there).

The question is, did Joe deliver what the businessmen were paying for. And will he continue to do so.

Last edited by Quick Commenter; 12-09-2020 at 08:52 PM..

Old 12-09-2020, 08:45 PM

36,853 posts, read 17,368,921 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Junebug1967 View Post
We were just talking about the timing. Most of the media did all they could to bury this obvious major corruption story but now are letting it out slowly after the election but prior to inauguration. Skillful play on the part of the invested media.
I watched CNN and MSNBC the final month of the campaign just to see how far they would go to bring down the Orange Man.

They swung for the fences, big time.

It was entertaining as hell.

Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies