Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-13-2020, 07:32 AM

30,166 posts, read 11,795,579 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by legalsea View Post
Let us review your past predictions. I fear you have a poor record:

//www.city-data.com/forum/elect...rat-party.html

In which you predict the end of the Democratic Party.

//www.city-data.com/forum/polit...ompetence.html

The coup by the CIA.

//www.city-data.com/forum/polit...l#post59727285

I'm not sure what you meant in this thread you started.

NOTE: I am only posting threads started by said Hawkeye. Otherwise, I would be here all evening.

//www.city-data.com/forum/polit...l#post59723128

One of my favorites

//www.city-data.com/forum/polit...l#post59722860

Special Forces to the rescue!

//www.city-data.com/forum/elect...l#post59825787

One of many threads started citing the Gateway Pundit, written by the idiot Hoft.

//www.city-data.com/forum/polit...l#post59822743

Oooh! Iranians!

//www.city-data.com/forum/elect...l#post59822718

My personal favorite: Biden negotiating with Trump about a pardon.

There are too many original threads for me to detail. I will conclude with a crazy thread that Hawkeye contributed:

//www.city-data.com/forum/polit...l#post59817748

I am sure they are being paid well to post here. Otherwise why would someone who is wrong over and over yet unfazed keep hitting their head against the wall?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-13-2020, 02:53 PM

1,353 posts, read 789,518 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oklazona Bound View Post
I am sure they are being paid well to post here. Otherwise why would someone who is wrong over and over yet unfazed keep hitting their head against the wall?
Sorry, I have the same suspicion...

Old 12-13-2020, 05:25 PM

30,065 posts, read 18,665,937 times
Quote:
Let us review your past predictions. I fear you have a poor record:

http:////www.city-data.com/forum/ele...rat-party.html

In which you predict the end of the Democratic Party.

http:////www.city-data.com/forum/pol...ompetence.html

The coup by the CIA.

http:////www.city-data.com/forum/pol...l#post59727285

I'm not sure what you meant in this thread you sta

NOTE: I am only posting threads started by said Hawkeye. Otherwise, I would be here all evening.

http:////www.city-data.com/forum/pol...l#post59723128

One of my favorites!

http:////www.city-data.com/forum/pol...l#post59722860

Special Forces to the rescue!

http:////www.city-data.com/forum/ele...l#post59825787

One of many threads started citing the Gateway Pundit, written by the idiot Hoft.

http:////www.city-data.com/forum/pol...l#post59822743

Oooh! Iranians!

http:////www.city-data.com/forum/ele...l#post59822718

My personal favorite: Biden negotiating with Trump about a pardon.

There are too many original threads for me to detail. I will conclude with a crazy thread that Hawkeye contributed:

http:////www.city-data.com/forum/pol...l#post59817748

Predictions?

The only one that makes any difference is who is the next president, and that will certainly not be Biden.

You libs are out of your minds. The evidence in the eval of the MI Domnion machines shows clear vote tabulations of 1.3 votes to Biden for every Biden vote and .75 vote to Trump for every Trump vote and data sent to Germany.

It amazing that libs are in some fantasy world in which they really think Biden is going to take office in january. Never going to happen.

So........................................... libs........................ has Biden been sworn in yet?

Old 12-13-2020, 05:30 PM

20,871 posts, read 9,536,978 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hawkeye2009 View Post
The only one that makes any difference is who is the next president, and that will certainly not be Biden.
Breaking news: Joe Biden is going to be your next president.

Old 12-13-2020, 07:13 PM

13,689 posts, read 9,009,247 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hawkeye2009 View Post
Predictions?

You libs are out of your minds. The evidence in the eval of the MI Domnion machines shows clear vote tabulations of 1.3 votes to Biden for every Biden vote and .75 vote to Trump for every Trump vote and data sent to Germany.

It amazing that libs are in some fantasy world in which they really think Biden is going to take office in january. Never going to happen.

So........................................... libs........................ has Biden been sworn in yet?

Since inauguration day is not until January 20, 2021, then....no.

Oh! I see! Since Mr. Biden was not sworn in today, then he will not be President? Yes, very interesting.

Old 12-13-2020, 08:25 PM

3,079 posts, read 3,121,451 times
We should really start spending more money on mental healthcare services.

Old 12-13-2020, 08:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingtodd View Post
We should really start spending more money on mental healthcare services.

I will say this: in my youth, 1970s, to hear some of the crazy talk herein, I went to a bar. Around midnight you could easily hear such talk.

Now, just sit at my desk, flip to City Data, and it is right there.

PS:

I have long thought that the 'internet' causes more harm than good. It has become a vehicle by which insane theories can take flight. But more than that, the mentally disturbed can find others of their thinking, which reinforces their disturbed thoughts.

One big example: pedophilia. Back before the World Wide Web, you certainly had pedophiles. However, they were generally isolated, and posed little risk.

Now? Said pedophiles may join any number of 'dark' websites and not only indulge in their passions, but become convinced that it is 'normal', since they are interacting with so many that share their perversion.

So, I guess that Trump and his idiotic supporters are to be expected. They would not have thrived before the Internet came along, but now they find support everywhere. It is a new world order, indeed.

Old 12-13-2020, 09:00 PM

8,518 posts, read 3,756,269 times
Tin foil must be flying off the shelves

Old 12-13-2020, 09:01 PM

28,670 posts, read 18,788,917 times
Quote:
I will say this: in my youth, 1970s, to hear some of the crazy talk herein, I went to a bar. Around midnight you could easily hear such talk.

Now, just sit at my desk, flip to City Data, and it is right there.

PS:

I have long thought that the 'internet' causes more harm than good. It has become a vehicle by which insane theories can take flight. But more than that, the mentally disturbed can find others of their thinking, which reinforces their disturbed thoughts.

One big example: pedophilia. Back before the World Wide Web, you certainly had pedophiles. However, they were generally isolated, and posed little risk.

Now? Said pedophiles may join any number of 'dark' websites and not only indulge in their passions, but become convinced that it is 'normal', since they are interacting with so many that share their perversion.

So, I guess that Trump and his idiotic supporters are to be expected. They would not have thrived before the Internet came along, but now they find support everywhere. It is a new world order, indeed.

That's also how kids born and raised in Detroit or San Diego become ISIS.

Old 12-13-2020, 09:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ralph_Kirk View Post
That's also how kids born and raised in Detroit or San Diego become ISIS.

In my day, they became supporters of the Viet Cong.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies