Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-14-2020, 10:08 AM

33,594 posts, read 18,215,849 times

Advertisements

No wonder Texas refused to use it. And of course the states that did buy them are trying to look clean and will say no fraud when there is mountains of it. Just like the UPS says it can handle it.. of course. Are they going to say they can't handle it? Of course not!! It is to save face only.

Ego goes a long way to protect their image. Even in a fraud election.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-14-2020, 10:08 AM

23,861 posts, read 24,153,570 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adhom View Post
I skimmed through this report.

They found the machines were buggy and prone to error. The errors led to many votes needing to be tabulated manually.

They didn't prove anyone hacked the machines. They also didn't prove who the errors benefited. Perhaps Trump got more votes than he should have. Poorly designed vote counting machines is not a sign of fraud. Not keeping patches up to date also isn't. They are just signs of government incompetence. I wonder which party has been very resistant in spending money to upgrade our voting technology. That same party ensures voting technology has flaws just so they can contest the election when they don't go their way. Notice they are not contesting the elections they've won with votes counted by the very same machines.
Do more than skim.

Old 12-14-2020, 10:09 AM

21,991 posts, read 9,569,201 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by swagger View Post
You need to read this. I'm not joking.

You've NEVER seen me post a thread using that term. I don't use it lightly.

Read the report.
He's a Democrat. He won't read it.

Old 12-14-2020, 10:09 AM

33,594 posts, read 18,215,849 times
Quote:
"In Central Lake Township there were 1,222 ballots reversed out of 1,491 total ballots cast, resulting in an 81.96% rejection rate." (emphasis theirs)

"all server security logs prior to 11:03pm on November 4, 2020 are missing. This means that all security logs for the day after the election on election day, and prior to election day are gone."
They got rid of the evidence. Illegal to do so. Very illegal.

Old 12-14-2020, 10:11 AM

25,962 posts, read 18,946,695 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hawkeye2009 View Post
Are you not amazed how the brainwashed dems immediately dismiss CLEAR EVIDENCE OF THE COUP?
I think this has more to do with it than any of us realize:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XEijIFlob6c

1,414 posts, read 1,004,961 times
I thought this was actual legitimate evidence until I saw para. 13 under section B. What official report would link a twitter video as a source. I work in the Engineering field. A real report would duplicate would the so called twitter video claims and look at all the variables.

Also, I looked up the "Epoch Times". I very reliable source indeed.

Quote:
The Epoch Times opposes the Chinese Communist Party,[20] promotes far-right politicians in Europe,[3][5] and backs President Donald Trump in the U.S.;[21] a 2019 report by NBC News showed it to be the second-largest funder of pro-Trump Facebook advertising after the Trump campaign.[18][22][23] The Epoch Media Group's news sites and YouTube channels have spread conspiracy theories such as QAnon and anti-vaccination propaganda.[18][24][25] The organization frequently promotes other Falun Gong affiliated groups, such as the performing arts company, Shen Yun.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dspguy View Post
So the OP is claiming election fraud in a county that is solidly Republican. Republican county leadership. Republican town leadership. As per wikipedia - that county has voted Republican every year except one since its founding in the 1800s.

And THIS is where the fraud happened? With Republican electoral oversight?
The OP (me) hasn't really claimed anything that specific. Stop putting words into my mouth.

What the report says, which I've been echoing but only one person has bothered to only "skim" before thinking they're qualified to comment, is that there is provable fraud. Substantial fraud. Does it go beyond this county? I don't know. Let's find out.

Old 12-14-2020, 10:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taratova View Post
They got rid of the evidence. Illegal to do so. Very illegal.
There's a lot more of that than the one bit I quoted.

You gotta read this. It's absolutely unreal how bad this is.

Old 12-14-2020, 10:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tewest86 View Post
I thought this was actual legitimate evidence until I saw para. 13 under section B. What official report would link a twitter video as a source. I work in the Engineering field. A real report would duplicate would the so called twitter video claims and look at all the variables.
Wow. Talk about cognitive dissonance. You were just looking for ANY reason to ignore it, I guess. Holy crap.

I believe this is the dictionary definition of "willful ignorance."

Old 12-14-2020, 10:17 AM

25,962 posts, read 18,946,695 times
Quote:
Wow. Talk about cognitive dissonance. You were just looking for ANY reason to ignore it, I guess. Holy crap.

I believe this is the dictionary definition of "willful ignorance."
AKA, "brainwashed."
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies