Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-24-2021, 06:58 AM

26,659 posts, read 13,852,506 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by corpgypsy View Post
The anti-vaccine movement is aggressively working to promote misinformation about COVID-19 vaccines, up to and including promoting fake claims of deaths from vaccines, as I posted about earlier this morning. I am responding to prolific activists and their redundant efforts to undermine science and our phenomenal COVID vaccines which are the solution to getting out of this pandemic.

My comments and postings are mostly focused on the nefarious operation of the anti-vax communities and their disinformation campaign, not genuine people with concerns about vaccines (the “vaccine hesitant” who are tragically targeted and preyed upon by the anti-governmental/ anti-vax/anti-science activists and propagandists who comprise the anti-vaccine community).

No one is looking to limit the ability of individuals to ask important questions, but there is a growing movement of people who are simply promoting dangerous lies that do nothing to aid people who are in a real search for information. These individuals spreading their hate and lies have long pushed vaccine conspiracies and are the anti-vax movement and campaign we are seeing on this thread.
This is quite a conspiracy theory. What would this “movement” have to gain?

Old 05-24-2021, 07:00 AM

2,335 posts, read 821,959 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by corpgypsy View Post
The anti-vaccine movement
Yep speaking up and raising question means you're part of the movement, LOL!

Talk about insecure.

Old 05-24-2021, 07:00 AM

5,207 posts, read 1,808,355 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by suzy_q2010 View Post
What you want is a vaccine that is 100% safe. By demanding that you are in effect saying you never want any vaccines at all. There is no evidence the vaccines are "contaminated" and the risks of the disease are hundreds of thousands of times greater than the risks of the vaccines, even if every VAERS report was a death caused by the vaccine, which they are not.

The deaths have been investigated. Every death reported to VAERS is investigated.

Any effect of the vaccine has to be biologically plausible. If it is not, stopping vaccinations is not indicated.

No, it is statistics. Given a large enough population two entirely unrelated events eventually will happen on the same day.

You would deny other parents the choice to vaccinate their children because you do not want to vaccinate yours.

He is not credible because he is using people who do not need treatment in his statistics and then claiming he kept them from having to be hospitalized.

Have fun with the conspiracy theory. It is hubris to suggest Mother Nature could not have come up with any of the features of SARS-CoV-2.

You really need to be called out when you mis-represent what people write. I never suggested THESE vaccines were contaminated. I was talking about PAST incidents where a vaccine was found to have been contaminated. Or any future case where that might happen, they would obviously have to pull the vaccine.

Either you know that and are trying to mis-represent my argument to make it look like a bad argument, or you need to pay closer attention when you read.

I don't want a vaccine that is 100% safe because nothing is 100% safe. I want a vaccine that people are free to take, or not take. I want a vaccine that is as safe as it can possibly be--you should too--and if there are warnings that need to be made, they should be made known to the public so they can make a risk/benefit analysis for themselves.

I wouldn't deny a single person the right to take this vaccine or any other. I believe in medical freedom. My own husband got the vaccine. I drove him (good thing because the vaccine sickened him). Similarly, I don't believe I or any other person should be mandated or pressured to take vaccines.

The lab leak theory is a possible explanation, not a 'conspiracy.' How is something leaking from a lab a 'conspiracy?' It's an accident. But it's a theory, just like the natural origin theory. Even Fauci hasn't ruled it out.

Old 05-24-2021, 07:08 AM

5,517 posts, read 2,423,737 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by newtovenice View Post
What's the follow-up on these vaccines? We don't take anything if it hasn't been on the market for 5 years.

5 years. This hasn't even met qualifications for FDA approval, let alone coming anywhere NEAR 5 years on the market.

Can you predict the future? Can you say 100% that in 2 weeks people will not be having adverse events?

No. You can't. There's NO FOLLOW-UP.
There is multiple follow ups happening as we speak. You just need to hold your horses.

I ask again if billions have taken the vaccine where are all these confirmed deaths? Where are they?

Old 05-24-2021, 07:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeavingMA View Post
No big deal. We stopped every other vaccine after 50 deaths, but just check VAERS, which even per Harvard study is under reported. And there are lots dead, but if they don't die within about 15 minutes of getting vaccinated, it isn't their fault. Funny, that some countries you could die within 28 days of testing positive and were a covid death, but we don't do the same for a vaccine. If you die it is a complete coincidence.

I'm not saying all will die, what I have seen and what is happening is an auto immune disease for people that don't need this vaccine.

Has anyone let people know taking this vaccine it is still experimental and they are still under a study? Nope, most I know have no clue but are told to take it. Yet, I'm seeing more adverse issues from this than ever before but nobody wants to talk about it.

And if you don't take this garbage, people are trying to criticize you, with no emphasis on the fact the survival rate is over 99% and many have already been infected and are fine.
What about VAERS do you not understand? It is simply a reporting system and you can report anything you want. Nothing in there is confirmed and the system can easily be hacked by foreign actors.

Again, I ask, how many of those deaths are confirmed to have been caused by the vaccine?

Old 05-24-2021, 07:12 AM

21,380 posts, read 8,017,998 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Diesel350z View Post
There is multiple follow ups happening as we speak. You just need to hold your horses.

I ask again if billions have taken the vaccine where are all these confirmed deaths? Where are they?

Excellent question. I also want to know the answer, so glad you asked.

Please point to where I can find the finalized investigations / information regarding all VAERS reported deaths. I would really like to see the results of the 4000+ investigations.

Old 05-24-2021, 07:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diesel350z View Post
What about VAERS do you not understand? It is simply a reporting system and you can report anything you want. Nothing in there is confirmed and the system can easily be hacked by foreign actors.

Again, I ask, how many of those deaths are confirmed to have been caused by the vaccine?
And again, thanks for asking, so GLAD we are on the same page with wanting to get to the bottom of this.

Please provide links to reports on the investigations. We ALL need to see the final reports of these investigations.

Old 05-24-2021, 07:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kmom2 View Post
You really need to be called out when you mis-represent what people write. I never suggested THESE vaccines were contaminated. I was talking about PAST incidents where a vaccine was found to have been contaminated. Or any future case where that might happen, they would obviously have to pull the vaccine.

Either you know that and are trying to mis-represent my argument to make it look like a bad argument, or you need to pay closer attention when you read.

I don't want a vaccine that is 100% safe because nothing is 100% safe. I want a vaccine that people are free to take, or not take. I want a vaccine that is as safe as it can possibly be--you should too--and if there are warnings that need to be made, they should be made known to the public so they can make a risk/benefit analysis for themselves.

I wouldn't deny a single person the right to take this vaccine or any other. I believe in medical freedom. My own husband got the vaccine. I drove him (good thing because the vaccine sickened him). Similarly, I don't believe I or any other person should be mandated or pressured to take vaccines.

The lab leak theory is a possible explanation, not a 'conspiracy.' How is something leaking from a lab a 'conspiracy?' It's an accident. But it's a theory, just like the natural origin theory. Even Fauci hasn't ruled it out.
Par for the course. Just glad others are seeing it too.

Old 05-24-2021, 07:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by covid1984 View Post
The CDC Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System (VAERS https://wonder.cdc.gov/vaers.html) says over 4000 have died so far from the experimental vaccines. And that is only what has been reported.

Why should I get an experimental vaccine when I have already had the virus and have the best vaccine available, natural immunity. Why should anyone get an experimental vaccine for a virus that has a 99+% survival rate?

CDC also revised its data this past week to say less than 5% of reported "COVID Deaths" were from the virus alone. Other 95+% died from another malady and also tested positive for covid.

Think for yourself. Seek out ALL information. It is not about your health. It's about power, control and money.
Yes, think for yourself. Ask yourself the question, have any of those been confirmed to be caused by the vaccine?

Old 05-24-2021, 07:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissTerri View Post
Kids are getting myocarditis too. It’s showing up four days post vaccination.
And getting it from catching COVID-19. Shocker
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies