Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-25-2022, 07:50 AM

18,802 posts, read 8,464,759 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Good4Nothin View Post
I believe he is a human being, not a saint. He has his personal agendas, and the money/power to force his agendas on the world.
IMO helping to control serious endemic infectious diseases in the world is a very noble task.

Old 04-25-2022, 10:54 AM

8,227 posts, read 3,417,117 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by beachGecko View Post
You won't find that. But we can make an inference.

If we do an RCT, and it's showing medical product leads to an increase in CVD. And then we distribute that medical product to nearly everyone, and that year we see an increase in all-cause CVD, what would Occam's razor say?

Now, interesting enough, I cannot find 2021's data, just 2020. Why no 2021 data, we're almost in May?

But here is 2020: https://wonder.cdc.gov/controller/da...94C71E1B8267F3

Diseases of heart (I00-I09,I11,I13,I20-I51): 696,962

This number (2020) is actually inside historical averages, and does not represent an increase. But keep in some deaths coded as COVID (U07.1) probably belong there (350,831).

So whenever we get 2021 data (and if someone has it please post it) we can revisit this topic.
I couldn't find data for 2021 either, and that is what is critical for our understanding. All we know is what the life insurance companies found. I guess it never occurred to the authorities the data might leak out in that way. There are also the funeral homes, which I read somewhere have found the same thing.

Old 04-25-2022, 10:59 AM

8,227 posts, read 3,417,117 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoonose View Post
IMO helping to control serious endemic infectious diseases in the world is a very noble task.
Is it noble to force experimental drugs on innocent people? Gates has done atrocious experiments in Africa, for example.

Is it noble to have an idea of what the world needs, and ignore what the world thinks it needs? Some vaccines might have benefit, but it's crazy to think ALL vaccines are good, and ALL vaccines are safe. Especially vaccines that are genetically engineered.

Old 04-25-2022, 11:11 AM

2,284 posts, read 636,458 times
Quote:
I couldn't find data for 2021 either, and that is what is critical for our understanding. All we know is what the life insurance companies found. I guess it never occurred to the authorities the data might leak out in that way. There are also the funeral homes, which I read somewhere have found the same thing.
I'm friends with a few docs and nurses who work in the ER, anecdotally all are reporting a huge surge in patients suffering from and dying from CVD way above the rates they'd normally expect. This was even in times when there were no COVID surges.

I have not paid too much attention to CDC data on mortality and causes of death, so I cannot say if not having it available in May of the next year is unusual. I suspect it is though.

In fact, I was so frustrated in finding this data, I thought I'd be clever and search the UK NHS. But even there, the data is not available. They require you file a bespoke request. 2020 data is readily available and proudly advertised on both.

I did see from Life Insurance, that actually 2020 was in normal bounds of payouts but 2021 was far far higher.

Old 04-25-2022, 01:18 PM

15,050 posts, read 8,624,668 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by StillwaterTownie View Post
No, I'm not. So once again I ask are deaths of pilots up considerably now compared with 2019 or not. Or is it impossible to find the data to determine that because airlines don't release such data?
Airline Pilots Association, is an organization serving 68,000 aviation professionals that have a memorial section in their monthly publication listing all of the pilot deaths reported, which include names, pictures, bios, etc., and not just “numbers”.

Not long ago, an article was published, using that memorial data, claiming a 1700% increase in pilot deaths in 2021, compared to 2019. The “fact checkers” zoomed in, and did find a large discrepancy, and summarily dismissed the whole story as false, with their conclusion that there were no large increases in deaths in 2021 compared to previous years. But here is where the fraud and deception becomes very clear, and also shows their conclusion to be totally false, and a deliberate distortion.

The original article made an honest, if also sloppy journalistic mistake counting pilot deaths in 2019. The author took one reported death published in one of the latter months of 2019 periodical, and confused that as representing the total deaths for the entire year, when these memorials only list the deaths reported in each individual month, and do not represent an an up to date running total. Consequently, upon recount, the actual total number of deaths for 2019 was 7 … and not 1, as erroneously used in the article. That’s a pretty glaring error, but does not alter the overall conclusions reached in the article significantly. The big earth shattering error resulted in a correction to the figures claiming a 1700% increase, to 1486%, between 2019’s 7 deaths, and 2021’s 111 deaths up to October 2021, when the article was published.

Here are ALPA reported figures

2019 - 7 reported deaths
2020 - 60 reported deaths
2021 - 111 reported deaths (up to October)

That’s a 1486% increase from 2019 to 2021, and an 85% increase from 2020 to 2021

https://markcrispinmiller.com/2021/1...5-not-by-1750/

Now, it would probably be a safe assumption that not every death of every Pilot is being reported to this magazine, so these figures are likely higher. But that’s not the point. The point is, the number of deaths in 2019 was 7, which is approximately 1/2 death per month, compared to approximately 10 deaths per month in 2021. This is an astounding and extremely alarming increase in deaths, and a huge red flag for which the responsible authorities are engaged in a coordinated cover-up, rather than pursuing the desperately needed investigations to address this critical air travel safety issue. And it’s not the deceased pilots who pose a threat to safety … it’s the Pilots who are alive, and are flying while suffering health issues they are afraid to report. According to testimony direct from pilots, their colleagues are literally becoming incapacitated without warning, suffering strokes and heart attacks while piloting these aircraft.

There are other issues as well … pilots have revealed that they have seen colleagues they know and have flown with many times before, suffering what appears to be “brain fog” which results in momentary confusion, and in some cases, missing routine yet critical checklist items that could contribute to an “undesired event” if not noticed and corrected by the 2nd Pilot. This is a disaster looking for a time and a place to happen.

What people need to understand is that in a majority of major airline disasters, human error is most often the cause, and it might shock many to learn that even the most routine and fundamental steps can be missed due to pilot distractions. There have been inconceivable mistakes such as seasoned veteran pilots failing to properly configure the aircraft for takeoff, to simple miscalculations of fuel. Even the slightest mistake, or moment of indecision, or miscommunication between air traffic control and pilot can result in disaster. Flying commercial jets isn’t like driving a damned bus. It requires meticulous attention to details, and razor sharp mental acuity.

According to these commercial Pilots, there are hundreds, if not thousands of their fellow pilots flying right this moment that shouldn’t be, due to suffering health issues ranging from chest pain, to cognitive impairment, all of which THEY believe is directly related to the vaccines forced upon them. And, in the absence of compelling evidence to the contrary, the vaccines are absolutely the prime suspect. Obviously, it is impossible to quantify the problem, given the extreme hesitancy to reveal such health issues by the pilots fearing the loss of medical flight clearances.

But here’s the thing that we can draw some reasonable speculations about … the number of deaths that may be attributed to the vaccines are far fewer than the number of mild to more severe side effects being experienced in general. I don’t think anyone would argue with that, true? And according to who you believe, if deaths are indeed so rare, we may speculate that side effects like myocarditis, stroke, neurological issues, etc., are exponentially greater in overall numbers, ok? Accepting this quite logical assumption as true, the 111 pilots who died in 2021 would represent a tiny fraction of the number who may be suffering side effects. That suggests the likely scenario that we have many hundreds of pilots at the very minimum, keeping their health issues secret, which poses an existential threat to airline safety.

A logical analysis of the situation must take into account 2 key considerations ….

1) the comparative death rates between 2020-2021 show an increase of 85%. This can be extrapolated out to cover both the normal background expected deaths and the pre-vaccine Covid 19 potential deaths in (2020) and the increase in deaths (2021) which is potentially attributable to the vaccines, in the absence of some other plausible explanation.

2) there has been the reported increase in all cause deaths post vaccination timeframe of 40% among employed working age adults in 2021, as reported by Group Life Insurance companies, showing that the increase in deaths among pilots is not isolated to that group, but only appears to be higher than that being experienced in the general population. This would be consistent with the understood increase in dangers of blood clotting at high altitude, which is now a known and proven effect of the vaccinations. These blood clotting issues are what is the primary suspect responsible for causing myocarditis, heart attacks, and strokes in the general public, and would be expected to manifest at increased rates from the effects of air travel, not just affecting pilots and flight attendants, but passengers as well. And of course, there have been recommendations issued suggesting that recently vaccinated travelers may want to postpone or avoid air travel if recently vaccinated. So this isn’t some bizarre theory …. it’s a very reasonable and logical conclusion that fits what we already know about the side effects of these vaccines.

The inaction on the part of the authorities like the FAA who are responsible for ensuring air travel safety, and their apparent collusion with the Airline Industry in keeping these issues hidden from public view, is beyond malfeasance, and lands squarely in the realm of criminal conduct. The reality is, people have died as a consequence of this mass vaccination of pilots, and this is clearly known by those continuing to enforce their mandates, while regulators look the other way. That takes the matter from criminal negligence to the more severe crime of premeditation.

Whether you want to believe this is happening or not, doesn’t change the fact that it is. But feel free to add as many frequent flyer miles as you can possibly rack up in the upcoming season! As for me …. I’ll pass. If I can’t drive there, I won’t be going.

Old 04-25-2022, 03:43 PM

15,050 posts, read 8,624,668 times
Quote:
I believe it is very possible that the covid vaccines cause heart attacks in previously healthy people. These mRNA vaccines are completely unnatural, so it's anyone's guess what damage they might cause.

However, the small number of cases you post here won't convince anyone, unless they are already convinced. Why doesn't Robert Malone say these vaccines cause heart attacks? If he had that evidence, he would definitely share it.
Robert Malone: discussing the harm, including the heart, brain, liver, reproductive system, etc.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/wxZZlEJTQwoG/

And, you also might find this interesting since you seem to value the opinions of Dr. Malone. ( just a teaser, but Dr. Malone doesn’t disagree with some of the fundamental opinions I have presented here, including that the vaccines are dangerous, they are indeed causing harm, should be halted immediately, and the government and pharmaceutical companies know of the harm being caused, and therefore are guilty of criminal conduct.)

https://www.bitchute.com/video/sJpgwk8Vd1Vl/

Quote:

Again, I do believe the vaccines are causing an epidemic of heart disease, etc. But I have no hard evidence to prove it.
Friend, this is not a question of beliefs. Beliefs plays no role in this. This is about facts. And that evidence which you claim not to possess, surrounds you, and enough to drown you.

The Pfizer documents the FDA wanted 55-75 years to release, which the courts said no, you will release them now? There have been several revelations already, and the list keeps growing.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/j29EfPYOUngV/

There is a team of 2500 or so volunteers made up of attorneys, statisticians, research analysts, and medical experts that have been assembled who are pouring over these massive data dumps, and revealing some mind bending truths.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/fBT5IHFO9tUd/

Finally, as a side note … let’s talk about the people behind this. The face of this, but by no means the only culprit, is Anthony Fauci, who is really just the point man, while there are countless other co-conspirators and accomplices.

But think about this … Fauci’s true history of horror makes the infamous NAZI Josef Mengele, known as the Angel of Death, to look like Mother Teresa by comparison.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/XYe0c6NGCkae/

The truth is, while many of the statements I make are thought by some to be unbelievable and therefore not true, the reality is, I generally stick to the hard facts, and don’t get into many of the other details that are more difficult to prove, but nonetheless true, and some of which is so evil, it’s almost impossible for s normal person to even begin to grasp.

But just what type of people could take little puppies, sever their vocal cords so that they can’t scream, immobilize them, and place their little heads in an enclosure to allow sand fleas to literally eat their faces off while alive, surely suffering in agony …. in what can only be described as an act of extreme cruelty which goes far beyond evil. People that do this don’t deserve to live, and should be executed.

I wish this wasn’t true, and that none of this is actually happening. It distresses me deeply to even think about this, let alone type it out in a message. But until all of this is exposed, and everyone is made aware of it, there is little hope of bringing it to an end.

Last edited by GuyNTexas; 04-25-2022 at 03:52 PM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies