Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Happy Mother`s Day to all Moms!
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-29-2021, 05:29 PM

43,334 posts, read 18,453,148 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roboteer View Post
TRANSLATION: I have no evidence to show that the results of this study are false, compromised, "bogus", or "cooked". But I hate it anyway, so I'll call it all those names and more, try to smear the people involved with no evidence, and generally pretend there's something wrong with it anyway.
Did you even read the study ???

They examined hospital records and EHR's. No blood samples taken.

And from that study:

"However, considering the limited data by both product type and age, additional research is needed..."

And then they go on to list 7 limitations..including misclassification, having been tested outside of the hospital system, having been vaccinated outside of the hospital system, etc, etc, etc.

Old 10-29-2021, 05:31 PM

6,829 posts, read 2,124,817 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by eddie gein View Post
So this study isn't legit because it was funded by "Big pharma"....

Yet climate change denial studies funded by "Big oil" ARE legit.

And the CDC and the FDA are crooked...

Yet the "reporting" program that they co-run (VAERS) is absolute gospel.

I know you're a Democrat, so everything to you is party line.

But, I happen to believe in global warming, and don't trust Big Oil pumping out their studies either.

As for VAERS, take it up with the CDC, they're actively torpedoing it because they don't like what's being reported in there. FedGov is saying employers don't need to report AE to VAERS. It's a joke. And you guys who got vaccinated and trust these orgs are the butt of it.

Old 10-29-2021, 05:33 PM

6,829 posts, read 2,124,817 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TMSRetired View Post
Did you even read the study ???

They examined hospital records and EHR's. No blood samples taken.

And from that study:

"However, considering the limited data by both product type and age, additional research is needed..."

And then they go on to list 7 limitations..including misclassification, having been tested outside of the hospital system, having been vaccinated outside of the hospital system, etc, etc, etc.
They even said "COVID like" illness, and listed cough as COVID like. Their methodology is so opaque and ambiguous, it cannot be reproduced. And for a reason. These scientists are paid shills, but even they don't want others repeating their steps exactly and seeing different results.

Old 10-29-2021, 05:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by amber rain View Post
LOL. Another Amber.

I agree with you. If you have stage 4 cancer, don't give up on your body's natural immune system. Just give it a few more months.

I get that you were being sarcastic, I am simply jumping on the bandwagon.
This thread is about covid, not cancer.

Old 10-29-2021, 05:34 PM

15,128 posts, read 8,671,233 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 11thHour View Post
Nothing more than the mad ramblings of a conspiracy theorist of his rocker.
If living in denial gives you some psychological comfort, you go right ahead. But the information is accurate, although it may actually underestimate the time line, as most will not survive long enough for a slow growth tumor to get them. As rapidly as their immune systems are deteriorating, some other opportunistic infection will be trouble …. as will more rapidly developing melanomas, which one doctor recently revealed seeing a 20 fold increase in his practice already. Not 20% …. 20 fold!

The reason is also clear …. Blood panels have revealed a serious deficiency in CD8!killer T-cell response in vaccinated patients, which is a really horrible finding, since it is the CD8 cells that are the primary defenders against both viral infections and cancer. Without sufficient CD8’s, it doesn't matter how many antibodies there are, you’re totally screwed, big time. That leaves you virtually defenseless. Its game, set, match. Checkmate.

Old 10-29-2021, 05:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by viceroy777 View Post
They also said they're studying data as it comes in. They've never said "pandemic done".
Then stand behind your "study" and put it out for peer review like other countries do.
The US is #36 in pandemic research and falling (per WHO).

Old 10-29-2021, 05:37 PM

16,912 posts, read 10,621,942 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrownVic95 View Post
What people are these? Can we see some factual real-world evidence?
One of many, many examples:

https://www.science.org/content/arti...s-quickly-some
Moderators for US and World Forums

Old 10-29-2021, 05:40 PM

21,382 posts, read 7,978,593 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TMSRetired View Post
The mere fact that it was not put out for peer review says it all to me.
I will disregard it.
Peer review is a joke.

They get paid to approve it.

If they don't approve it, they don't get any more peer reviews.

What do you think happens???

Old 10-29-2021, 05:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by newtovenice View Post
Peer review is a joke.

They get paid to approve it.

If they don't approve it, they don't get any more peer reviews.

What do you think happens???
Peer review is not "approval".

Old 10-29-2021, 05:45 PM

4,023 posts, read 1,447,801 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GoldenPineTree View Post
No.

Read the disclosures again. Several scientists get their funding from Pfizer for their "COVID vaccine trials" which would include this one.

What we have here:
  • blatant conflict of interest
    terrible study methodology, vague criteria, opaque and unreproducible results
    flies in the face of common sense - just about every vaccinated person is catching the virus
    flies in the face of better studies

https://www.medrxiv.org/content/10.1....24.21262415v1

This is a garbage study that will only see the light on CDC's webpage, for lemmings to quote.
Yep, everything you listed makes the science bogus, but don’t waste your time trying to convince the CDC, Fauci, Pfizer sheep.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies