Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-08-2021, 08:05 AM

8,188 posts, read 3,746,262 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissTerri View Post
These vaccines did not go through substantial trials. Most people are aware of this fact.
yes, they did. Most people are aware of that.

Old 10-08-2021, 08:05 AM

6,829 posts, read 2,129,770 times
Quote:
He had no Covid symptoms. But you’re fully confident that Covid killed him and not the vaccine.
The timeline is day 15 (post vaccination), he collapses and is rushed to hospital. Day 24 he tests + for COVID. It's clear he was not + for COVID on day 15 when he began experiencing renal failure, likely due to the vaccines.

Old 10-08-2021, 08:06 AM

18,941 posts, read 8,569,220 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GoldenPineTree View Post
Do you consider it in the interest of the patient to push a mRNA vaccine onto a 16 year old boy?
That depends on his risk factors, and the risks around him at home and daily life. If I had a 16 y/o he'd get vaccinated as my wife is high risk.

Old 10-08-2021, 08:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoonose View Post
This was very unusual before/outside the realm of our Pandemic.
It has not been reported with any of the vaccines, but is very common as a first presentation of the disease.
Including my wife and I with our early case.

You and I obviously use a different brand of razor.
It's not unusual, it's often the hallmark of Parkinsons.

Old 10-08-2021, 08:07 AM

Quote:
That depends on his risk factors, and the risks around him at home and daily life. If I had a 16 y/o he'd get vaccinated as my wife is high risk.
And you're not concerned that the vaccine (esp Moderna) will put him 60x at risk for myocarditis? Scarring that could stay with him forever, and manifest as a heart attack later in life?

Old 10-08-2021, 08:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by serger View Post
yes, they did. Most people are aware of that.
If you mean most people are aware of the propaganda that these vaccines were "thoroughly" tested, then yes, you're right. It's still propaganda.

Old 10-08-2021, 08:10 AM

3,187 posts, read 1,522,338 times
Quote:
Thanks for pointing out that the spike proteins are a very toxic and dangerous element of Covid. They also appear to be a very dangerous and toxic component of the vaccine.

A person can support their immune system by ensuring optimal levels of things like vitamin d and other vitamins and minerals. They can utilize herbs as well for specific symptoms, illnesses or ailments. They can eat healthy and maintain a normal body weight. None of these things will stop a person from getting sick but they will help a person to have a better chance at a milder case. Sound familiar?

I’ve never been frozen with fear over Covid and I see more risk than reward going with the vax route. The only thing I am trying to convince others of is that vaccines should be a choice. Fight the mandates and if we’re successfully, you’ll stop hearing people like me being outspoken about concerns over the jab.
My sister understands my feelings about "choice" better now. She and my BIL are fully vaxxed with Pfizer and both have Covid now. He is going in for monoclonal antibody treatment today as he has diabetes. She was scheduled too but canceled. That treatment is under EUA and her symptoms are not that severe. She said she felt worse when she had bronchitis. I guess it's preventative but I am surprised they are offering it to pretty much anybody now.

She asked for a list of vitamins I have been taking. I am the only one in the family not vaccinated so everyone expected me to get it. I don't take anything for granted, but have been more careful than her about being in crowds. She admitted she had a false sense of security from the vaccine. They are both shocked they even got Covid.

Old 10-08-2021, 08:11 AM

26,661 posts, read 13,833,167 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GoldenPineTree View Post
It's not unusual, it's often the hallmark of Parkinsons.

Migraines are also a neurological disorder and some patients experience phantom smells with certain types of migraines. They are usually unpleasant smells.

Old 10-08-2021, 08:19 AM

Quote:

Migraines are also a neurological disorder and some patients experience phantom smells with certain types of migraines. They are usually unpleasant smells.
I have experienced changes in smell on certain drugs (eg methamphetamines).

It's common.

What was not common was for a virus to do that, but certainly a vaccine that damages some neurology can as well.

Old 10-08-2021, 08:37 AM

9,511 posts, read 6,157,732 times
Quote:
Simultaneously, CA has made vaccines mandatory for school children.

The lack of regard to safety signals that Dr. Mc Cullough discusses is extremely alarming. I hope people wake up.
Well, we both know how that will go. Cue the hundreds of tearful posts with the pic of a crying mom next to her child's hospital gurney, where she writes; "I thought we were doing the right thing!". Give the post less than 24 hours before it's taken down by FB but not before it's shared & screenshotted a million times. Then the provaccine ostriches (head planted in the sand) can say "Humph! That's not proof, that's just a screenshot. The vaccines are safe & effective."

I knew we'd be here today when this whole thing blew up in January 2020. I said way back then, that covid had the potential to upend vaccine policy & program. Wish it didn't have to involve the death & disability of so many innocent lives but people like you & I can't say we didn't try to tell them.

It's now time. We will witness the birth of thousands of new antivaxxers, who just had to be "born" the same way I was: Learning the hard way & paying for it with your child's health & sometimes; life.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diesel350z View Post
Ok so then we are back to square one. We still do not know if acquired immunity is superior based on just this one observational study with severe limitations.
Of course it's superior. Natural immunity antibodies wane & leave but then you retain lasting T cell immunity. The adverse & life-threatening symptoms following a covid infection are caused by exposure to the antibodies. When you vaccinate, your body will recreate those harmful antibodies over & over; every time you are exposed. I'll take long-covid over vaccine injury any day.

It's not the difference in the quantity of immunity that matters. It's the difference in the quality of immunity that matters.

Quote:
Every child is different with respect to the risks they have at home and play.

For instance with my high risk wife, if I had school age kids today, they would get vaccinated.
If I were your wife, I would allow you to do no such thing! Personally, I'd give my life so that my child could live & I'd risk my own health so that my child could live healthy.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.