Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-05-2022, 05:40 PM

18,917 posts, read 8,552,017 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnywhereElse View Post
And, so it starts:

https://childrenshealthdefense.org/d...4-1a063a99ae30

"Around the country, hospitals are reporting increased admissions for serious non-COVID-related illnesses that just happen to match up to the types of adverse events reported to the Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System (VAERS) following COVID vaccination."

They are talking about a 40% increase in IN and also India.

And, the truth is also starting to leak out:

In a September study described as “narrative-shattering,” Harvard, Tufts and Veterans Affairs researchers reported that approximately half of hospitalized patients “showing up on COVID-data dashboards in 2021” had likely been admitted “for another reason entirely.”

So who got duped into getting this experimental vaccine? Surely everyone read all available information on the mRNA, you know, the one they couldn't get on the market before the big bad pandemic started.

CDC? You believed them? Oh, my!
I don't know kids. But adults are being admitted for many of the usual things, and as an important aside are testing positive for the Omicron. Admissions WITH not FROM. The bug is quickly becoming more ubiquitous, and yet relatively few are getting very terribly sick.

Aside from the vaccines, this is another humane and potential ending for the acute Pandemic.

Old 01-05-2022, 05:43 PM

21,380 posts, read 7,999,165 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Buckeye77 View Post
CDC updated their data yesterday evening. Here's the latest US data:

827,879 deaths from Covid19
~514 million doses of vaccine safely administered
~207 million fully vaccinated
85.9% of adult population has at least on jab
73% of adult population is fully vaccinated

https://covid.cdc.gov/covid-data-tra...min-rate-total

These are real numbers. Slowly but surely, the vaccination rates are going up as all but the most confused see the value of the vaccine.

And here is some more real numbers from the state of Washington:

https://www.doh.wa.gov/Portals/1/Doc...Vaccinated.pdf

If you are 35- 64, you are 14 times more likely to be hospitalized with Covid if you are unvaxxed.

See page 9 of the pdf for additional info
What's 14 times less than 1 percent/almost zero?

Still almost zero?

OK, cool, thanks.

Old 01-05-2022, 06:06 PM

1,976 posts, read 1,115,330 times
"5 cardiac arrests on the way to the hospital"
"We still don’t know what happened to Rafael."
https://catholictranscript.org/sbt-reporter-who-fainted-on-air-suffered-five-cardiac-arrests/"

"Brazilian Presenter Rafael Silva got his 3rd jab on Dec 28th, he collapsed live on air the other day."

NEXT LEVEL BRAINWASHING, can the Covidians be helped, is it over? - LINK

Old 01-05-2022, 06:42 PM

37,275 posts, read 41,489,921 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by newtovenice View Post
Patients are non adherent. They are non adherent with medication too.

But I don't see any doctors actively working with patients to improve patient health. They don't have weight loss support groups, diet support groups, etc., to provide that support system. But you can call the NP every day and get that script refilled!

That's what I mean.

Doctors make sure that patients have 100% access to prescriptions.

As I posted before, that cardiologist offers support for his patients. And he demands that they actively particiapate in their own health. To improve their HEALTH. Not many others (aside from functional MDs who are working with people who WANT to maintain/improve their health) do that.

And patients have been brainwashed with 'just take these pills." It's as much the doctors fault as it is the patients fault. They go hand in hand. If the doctor doesn't give them the support -- full support, not "go lose weight' with zero direction, why should the patient care about making strides in health?
Your post is internally inconsistent. First you say you "do not see any doctors actively working with patients to improve patient health" and then you claim "that cardiologist offers support for his patients".

DH saw his internist today. He is in a small group and it has a diabetes education program.

There is a large multispecialty group here that has a formal weight loss management program. Their website says:

"Personalized Care
We recognize that each individual gains weight for different reasons, and a 'one-size-fits-all' approach is unlikely to be successful. The Obesity Medicine physicians and Dietitian with _____ Clinic Weight Management are here to help you experience the many emotional and physical health benefits of weight loss, as well as cutting back on medications you take."

Quote:
Originally Posted by newtovenice View Post
What is the purpose of all these people at home testing themselves compulsively when they are clearly NOT SICK?
Because people are spreading virus before they have symptoms. Some folks want to participate in activities, including family get togethers yet minimize the risk of making others sick.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GuyNTexas View Post
The PCR test cannot identify a variant, therefore, claims about which variant someone was infected with before, or “re-infected” with now, is pure nonsense dressed in pseudoscience babble. And this is an extremely important point for many reasons I will point out momentarily. But before I do, I want to establish the fact that according to Dr Peter McCullough, the CDC responded to his inquiry on the matter of 2nd infections by admitting they cannot provide evidence for a single documented case of a person being re-infected after having recovered from a prior covid infection. And, it is Dr McCullough’s assertion that natural immunity gained from prior covid infection precludes 2nd infections, regardless of variant.
McCullough is wrong. Sequencing the viruses from two episodes of infection can demonstrate that true reinfection has happened.

https://jim.bmj.com/content/69/6/1253

Quote:
First, based on what we now know to be an extraordinarily inaccurate PCR test which has a proven track record for providing false positives, we cannot even be certain about the first waves of symptomatic covid infections last year, let alone 2nd and 3rd variants this year. With a majority of what is assumed to be covid infections manifesting in mild to moderate symptoms not requiring hospitalizations, any one of these millions of assumed covid infections could have a non-covid source, and the only way to know would be to to perform antibody testing. Consequently, those claiming to have already recovered from covid a infection but have not had antibody verification of that infection are just assuming or guessing. This is especially relevant to the “omicron” “variant” situation which has been described as causing “cold-like” symptoms in most people. By continuing to allow baseless assumptions about these infections, we allow ourselves to continue being driven by fear, and the irrational choices and decisions which may be both harmful and totally unnecessary.
PCR testing for SARS-CoV-2 is not "extraordinarily inaccurate".

https://www.cap.org/member-resources...stic-pcr-tests

Quote:
Point being …. without such clinical confirmation, what may be assumed to be an Omicron infection may simply be a bloody damned common cold, which millions of people catch every year. And an even more critical point, children are even more likely to catch common colds than adults, (according to the CDC), with the average person catching 2-3 colds each year (which seems high to me, as I usually catch 0-1) and kids even more.
What is assumed to be a common cold could also be covid-19.

Quote:
The greatest danger we face right now (and this was discussed in the summer) is assuming every damned cold millions of people are sure to catch in the “cold season” Sept-March is a deadly covid infection requiring these extreme and totally inappropriate responses!
Which is why testing for covid is advised for cold symptoms.

Quote:
Moreover, there is the flu. Every year, we have a flu season … and prior to this epidemic of “covid madness”, we all lived our entire lives almost expecting to catch a cold now and then, while also understanding the possibility of catching the far less likely case of influenza, or the multitude of other bugs that can cause flu-like symptoms. One trip to the pharmacy or grocery store will reveal an entire section of over the counter products … cold-flu liquids, cold-flu tablets, cold-flu lozenges, daytime, nighttime, non drowsy versions, 24 hour versions, hundreds of these products prove just how common this is.

But now? We want to quarantine, mask up, lockdown, close schools, churches, businesses, airline travel, and an industrial level of fear mongering praying upon a nation of nitwits, morons and the endlessly gullible, to believe their next, almost guaranteed common cold is a death sentence.

Now, instead of treating junior’s cold with cough syrup and chicken noodle soup, we have an army of psycho medical maniacs running around trying to inject our children with an experimental “vaccine” which poses a significantly greater danger to them than a box of kleenex and a few days sneezing and runny noses does.

This is why its important to GET THE STORY STRAIGHT …. because there are way too many consequences, some of them deadly, by continuing to get it wrong!!! And if we keep doing this, we are guaranteeing ourselves a miserable and disastrous future.
There are prescription antiviral medications for flu, which is why testing for flu during flu season is recommended, and vaccination against flu is also available. In a hundred years flu has not killed as many people as covid-19. It has caused school closures, though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by VikingsToValhalla View Post
At least 150,000 Americans already dead from Covid vaccines?

Is it true, does his math hold up?
No.

https://www.reuters.com/article/fact...-idUSL1N2R00KP

Old 01-05-2022, 07:35 PM

2,418 posts, read 2,048,998 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Propop View Post
<snipped>
Take this test. Look at everything happening around the world WITHOUT covid. Just take covid out of the equation. Then you will see more clearly what's "really" happening.
Nice post. The above ^^^ really hit the spot. I've been watching what's "really" been happening for quite a while now...10, maybe 15 years....not quite sure what it's all about (Alfie), but I sure think it's about a helluva lot more than a virus. Divisive behavior, gaslighting, anything to drive a wedge between otherwise reasonable, intelligent people. Shouting at each other so loud we can't even hear the other side.

There was a very large protest outside my office today in the capitol park; protests are nothing new here. I decided to get some air & check it out. It was a rally to protest the mandates in NYS and overall, it was pretty impressive. A lot of libertarian signs, plenty of "don't tread on me" flags. I thought about it as I made the walk back up the street - - the crowd had a "live and let live" vibe, and there was a refreshing mix of young and old, black, white, & brown, veterans and suits.

And then I saw a group of protesters had made it inside my building - where masks are required - and the protesters were flipping off the mask wearers, taunting them & being complete jerks. Just like that, the good vibe of free choice and "to each their own" was gone. What a let down. On a much smaller scale, it reminded me of the idiots that got out of control in D.C. last year. A smaller, louder crowd creates enough chaos to taint the reputation of the bigger crowd.

Old 01-05-2022, 08:11 PM

9,546 posts, read 7,106,569 times
UCLA (my alma mater), which has required all in-person students to be fully vaxxed, has announced that if you live on campus, you also need to be tested weekly.

Something ain’t working right. Is it the “vaccine”, the brains of those in charge at universities across the country, common sense in California, or all of the above?

Old 01-05-2022, 08:34 PM

5,126 posts, read 2,076,492 times
Not sure where I should post this but Jimmy Fallon who was vaccinated twice and masked, was tested positive.
https://twitter.com/MythinformedMKE/...04854696992774

I wonder if Fallon will do a 2nd test like Elon Musk?

Old 01-05-2022, 08:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hrw-500 View Post
Not sure where I should post this but Jimmy Fallon who was vaccinated twice and masked, was tested positive.
https://twitter.com/MythinformedMKE/...04854696992774
It’s a pandemic of the vaccinated.

Old 01-05-2022, 09:01 PM

8,185 posts, read 3,739,145 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by calgirlinnc View Post
It’s a pandemic of the vaccinated.
Sure it is. That's why the brave antivaccine fighters were coming in droves to the ERs after a positive test, demanding monoclonal treatments, even with no symptoms. Texas and Florida went through a ton of those with the Delta variant.

Old 01-05-2022, 09:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by serger View Post
Sure it is. That's why the brave antivaccine fighters were coming in droves to the ERs after a positive test, demanding monoclonal treatments, even with no symptoms. Texas and Florida went through a ton of those with the Delta variant.
Right now, it is the the vaccinated who are overwhelmingly testing positive with omicron.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies