Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-06-2022, 05:57 PM

7,235 posts, read 4,789,161 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoonose View Post
Plague is very treatable.

1/3 of our people are high risks. There was no way to safely socialize and do business as usual.
If this Pandemic were 10X worse, many if not most of us would have to endure third world medicine.

There seems to be continuing to improve chances that the Omicron may give us the other humane way of ending the acute Pandemic. We should all hope.
1/3 at high risk seems high, but even if true, then protect the 1/3 and leave 2/3 alone. High risk could have isolated themselves as they saw necessary, got vaccinated if they wanted. Vaccines are safe and effective, right? It’s easy to do.

I was referring to plague during its original attack.

Old 01-06-2022, 06:03 PM

26,127 posts, read 22,317,407 times
https://www.technocracy.news/malone-...pell-disaster/

"AT WORST, this report implies that the federal workplace vaccine mandates have driven what appear to be a true crime against humanity. Massive loss of life in (presumably) workers that have been forced to accept a toxic vaccine at higher frequency relative to the general population of Indiana."

Oh, well, I guess that is why Biden isn't mandating vaccines for illegal aliens. They'll be easy to manipulate, the perfect population for remaking America!

Old 01-06-2022, 06:12 PM

1,789 posts, read 965,004 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AADAD View Post
I tested positive today. Mild symptoms. Quarantined. Wife is a great cook.
Welcome to the not so exclusive club of millions. I’m sure you’ll be just fine. Just like I was when I got it (the original variant) in December of 2020 (unvaxxed).

Old 01-06-2022, 07:13 PM

15,142 posts, read 8,706,807 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MN-Born-n-Raised View Post
For starters, TLTR. I skimmed it.

You COMPLETELY miss the point of why I was joking specifically when someone ACTUALLY thinks this is some sort of a worldwide conspiracy!

I will admit I enjoy "tripping people" up with their logic. And I also enjoy helping people put their foot in their mouths too. And yes, there are posters with an IQ handicap with the brainpower of a child that I chuckle at. Speaking of which, how is your Omicron argument that it's "nothing more than a cold because it is the cold" theory holding up?
Here is a great video with Dr Robert Malone, talking about the various links within this “global conspiracy”, and pertinent details about the value or lack thereof of these alleged “vaccines”.

This house of cards is collapsing.... and there are massive numbers who need to be prosecuted for the crimes committed.

A valuable video EVERYONE NEEDS TO WATCH.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/8HlEl14qFkHI/

Old 01-06-2022, 07:17 PM

15,142 posts, read 8,706,807 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AADAD View Post
I tested positive today. Mild symptoms. Quarantined. Wife is a great cook.
It’s probably a cold. Have her whip up some chicken noodle soup. And those boys in Lynchburg Tennessee are pretty good cooks too ... a couple shots of their good cooking, mixed with a little honey and lemon ain’t a bad idea either

Old 01-06-2022, 07:32 PM

8,188 posts, read 3,746,262 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by newtovenice View Post
She also said her hospital has seen:

“More children die from the COVID vaccine than COVID itself.”
Yes, we take everything that a random person says as a fact.

Old 01-06-2022, 07:38 PM

9,576 posts, read 7,403,262 times
It's looking like the Omicron variant might have come from a mouse after the mouse was infected by a human with the original SARS-CoV-2 back in 2020, somewhere in Africa.

So if you're following along, someone in Africa gets infected with SARS-CoV-2 back in the 1st half of 2020, they eventually infect a mouse after that.

The virus then mutates a lot quicker than it normally does (while in the mouse) becoming a lot milder and mainly only effects the upper respiratory tact (i.e. sinuses and throat), while in the mouse.

Then the mouse infects a human with this new variant (now called Omicron) in mid-2021 and here we are today.

If you do have a favorite mouse in your life, do thank them for possibly creating Omicron and maybe getting us out of this pandemic!

Coronavirus: Omicron has mutations that suggest it came from mice - study

Omicron might have come from a mouse, but what kind of mouse?

Evidence for a mouse origin of the SARS-CoV-2 Omicron variant

Last edited by cjseliga; 01-06-2022 at 07:48 PM..

Old 01-06-2022, 08:00 PM

43,597 posts, read 18,669,466 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cjseliga View Post
It's looking like the Omicron variant might have come from a mouse after the mouse was infected by a human with the original SARS-CoV-2 back in 2020, somewhere in Africa.

So if you're following along, someone in Africa gets infected with SARS-CoV-2 back in the 1st half of 2020, they eventually infect a mouse after that.

The virus then mutates a lot quicker than it normally does (while in the mouse) becoming a lot milder and mainly only effects the upper respiratory tact (i.e. sinuses and throat), while in the mouse.

Then the mouse infects a human with this new variant (now called Omicron) in mid-2021 and here we are today.

If you do have a favorite mouse in your life, do thank them for possibly creating Omicron and maybe getting us out of this pandemic!

Coronavirus: Omicron has mutations that suggest it came from mice - study

Omicron might have come from a mouse, but what kind of mouse?

Evidence for a mouse origin of the SARS-CoV-2 Omicron variant
Gee what a coincidence that a GOF experiment in NC also involved SARS and a mouse........

Old 01-06-2022, 08:11 PM

18,941 posts, read 8,569,220 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by toodie View Post
1/3 at high risk seems high, but even if true, then protect the 1/3 and leave 2/3 alone. High risk could have isolated themselves as they saw necessary, got vaccinated if they wanted. Vaccines are safe and effective, right? It’s easy to do.

I was referring to plague during its original attack.
Of course you were.

https://www.kff.org/coronavirus-covi...h-coronavirus/

Old 01-06-2022, 08:23 PM

20,846 posts, read 17,184,513 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GuyNTexas View Post
It’s probably a cold. Have her whip up some chicken noodle soup. And those boys in Lynchburg Tennessee are pretty good cooks too ... a couple shots of their good cooking, mixed with a little honey and lemon ain’t a bad idea either
Thanks for the thoughts
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies