Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-25-2020, 08:41 PM

30,976 posts, read 21,728,152 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ex New Yorker View Post
Indeed you are 100% correct.

What I find amazing is how the Left are all calling for unity now that Biden and the Democrats have stolen the election? I think that we should reward them with the same amount of unity that they afforded Trump, the Republicans and their supporters.

Unify and compromise with them? Like hell.
In other words, Republicans should pay back Democrats by impeaching Biden for being a Chinese Communist agent in 2023 right after they take the House?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-25-2020, 08:43 PM

10,798 posts, read 3,619,757 times
Quote:

What I find amazing is how the Left are all calling for unity now that Biden and the Democrats have stolen the election? I think that we should reward them with the same amount of unity that they afforded Trump, the Republicans and their supporters.

There has been NO evidence in any court of law (the USA IS a nation of laws) that has shown any trace of your assertion. In fact, the alt-right news outlets are backpedaling their claims of fraud in elections, now that they are being sued.

You. Have. NO. Proof.

Do you?

Old 12-25-2020, 08:46 PM

2,949 posts, read 1,363,636 times
Quote:

I agree 100%. Your words are mine. I want as little to do with liberals as possible. I cringe at the thought of even having to live next door to one of them.

Old 12-25-2020, 08:52 PM

7,520 posts, read 4,391,488 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heidi60 View Post
So why do people hate him so much, while wanting more love on CD and other platforms?

No one has done as much as he did for America. Personally, he isn't someone I would have in my circle of friends, but I didn't vote for him to pander to the CCP, I want him to continue to represent Americans with intelligence.

It is sickening to think about how the voting machines were tampered with - my gosh most 6th graders could write a computer program to double count the wrong ballots. If the Supreme Court doesn't wake up, they too will suffer the consequence when they are broken up and no longer have their life long cushion.

Sadly, the swamp is constipated and if they get away with it America will be lost.
That's a good question. Some I think was because of the things he said and the way he behaved during the Republican primary. I was all in for Ted Cruz and Ben Carson. I figured that there was no way in hell that Trump could secure the nomination let alone win the presidency. I think that the media thought so too and did their very best to give him as much publicity as possible. Thinking that there was no way in hell that he could beat the pathological criminal liar from Chicago, New York, Arkansas or wherever the hell she claimed that she was from? Once he actually won the presidency they were infuriated that things didn't go as planned. So they set out to destroy him by any means necessary.

Career politicians from both sides hated the fact that a complete political newcomer/outsider was crashing in on their party. They felt that Trump didn't pay his dues by working his way up the political ladder as they had. They were envious as all hell as they could never draw the crowds and enthusiasm that Trump had. Trump throughout his presidency was fighting a war on three fronts, the media, the Democrats and RINO's such as Kasich and Romney.

Out of all the presidents in my lifetime Trump turned out to be the greatest. Even better than Reagan. As a businessman he was experienced in negotiating deals and running a real estate empire. You need to have leadership abilities and negotiating skills for both. We finally had someone who told the world that it's time to pay up after freeloading off of us for decades on end, NATO, the United Nations, The World Health Organization, etc. As such they hated him as well. We finally had someone who put America's interests first above all else.

Love him or hate him for an individual with so much wealth he didn't have to put himself through all of the BS that was thrown at him from all sides. Yet he still soldiered on and gave it right back to them. He just didn't give a s**t what others that despised him said about him. There was never any mistake as to where he stood on issues that he believed in. He was always grateful to those who supported him and did his best to not disappoint them. I think that's what has endeared him to so many.

You are 100% correct with regards to your entire post. Except I think that Trump is the type of person you'd want as a friend. You can tell by the way he speaks to his crowd of admirers that he loves them just as much as they love him. He comes across to me that if you had him as a friend he would reciprocate the same loyalty. His children do not come across as spoiled brats or feel that they are above everyone else because of who they are. You can tell that they both respect and love their father.

Old 12-25-2020, 09:01 PM

7,520 posts, read 4,391,488 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by self-made View Post
I agree 100%. Your words are mine. I want as little to do with liberals as possible. I cringe at the thought of even having to live next door to one of them.
Yeah me too, fortunately I don't. I live in one of the most Conservative counties in Arizona, whatever happens elsewhere I don't see that changing anytime soon. My wife and I always say if the SHTF this is exactly where we want to be. We're both proud of our adopted state and grateful to the people who have kept it that way.

Old 12-25-2020, 09:05 PM

1,943 posts, read 569,690 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boone1791 View Post
I think it's just one word. Trump.
So, on January 21 all the hate will be gone, right?

Old 12-25-2020, 09:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stepnking View Post
So, on January 21 all the hate will be gone, right?
Nope. The lefties will whine and blame all of Creepy, Demented Joe's failures, and there will be many, on Trump. Just wait and see.

Old 12-25-2020, 09:09 PM

73,236 posts, read 62,930,586 times
This is an important question that needs to be answer: When hasn't there been any hate in America?

Old 12-25-2020, 09:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boone1791 View Post
I think it's just one word. Trump.
And yet you "won," by cheating, the election and are still here spewing hate toward Trump and his more-than-half-the-population supporters. How big of you.

Your hateful comments and attitude toward Trump and Trump supporters only serve to add fuel to the full-blown political fire raging around us all.

Old 12-25-2020, 09:17 PM

30,976 posts, read 21,728,152 times
Quote:

Out of all the presidents in my lifetime Trump turned out to be the greatest. Even better than Reagan. As a businessman he was experienced in negotiating deals and running a real estate empire. You need to have leadership abilities and negotiating skills for both. We finally had someone who told the world that it's time to pay up after freeloading off of us for decades on end, NATO, the United Nations, The World Health Organization, etc. As such they hated him as well. We finally had someone who put America's interests first above all else.
You are so all out WRONG in viewing Trump as a better president than Reagan. If Trump was better, he would have gotten reelected just as easily as Reagan. But Trump sure didn't get reelected with the election not even being close. Back when Reagan was shot I cried over it. I sure would not have cried over Trump being shot. If Trump had boasted he learned a lot from Reagan, rather than Nixon, maybe he could have gotten reelected.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies