Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: How do you feel about the situation at the capital
Gleeful 37 5.17%
Justified 72 10.06%
A bit conflicted 54 7.54%
Sad 137 19.13%
Disgusted 485 67.74%
Other (please elaborate) 49 6.84%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 716. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 01-08-2021, 05:57 AM

37,176 posts, read 19,255,826 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taratova View Post
If they looked at the evidence they would see it was stolen..they didn't want to ruffle the left because of the rioters and intimidation of the left thugs .. this is communist tactics they use for power and control.
Unless you can provide legitimate, researched, fact-checked evidence that is publicly searchable, I call bull****.

Old 01-08-2021, 05:59 AM

33,588 posts, read 18,199,670 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cuebald View Post
You got evidence? Or is this another “election fraud” deal...?

Conspiracy theories concocted by “alternative facts media” are how we got here in the first place.
One state had 42,000 people who voted twice. 10,000 dead people , some died 20 years ago, requested a ballot , got it and filled it out...yes, all to push a fraud election ..Biden didn't have to campaign. They had a tractor trailer load of fake ballots printed in China to get Biden elected. ]

The next four years China will surpass us as the leader of the world, and we will sink down into poverty with high taxes, high energy costs, high food prices, stock market tumble way down, the common man is going to suffer as the global corporations grow rich and the common man becomes homeless, jobless, and hopeless.

This is what Biden stands for...globalism and making China more powerful. Why should Biden care about you? You are nada to him.

Old 01-08-2021, 06:06 AM

18,983 posts, read 9,094,953 times
Quote:
If they looked at the evidence they would see it was stolen..they didn't want to ruffle the left because of the rioters and intimidation of the left thugs .. this is communist tactics they use for power and control.
You make my point. MAGAs are like birthers. No matter how much definitive evidence you show them, they will not believe you. Thanks, Taratova. I appreciate you validating my post by demonstrating my point so succinctly.

The election was not stolen. You've been played. But you will never be able to uncloud your mind enough to admit it.

The right always likes to say liberalism is a mental illness, but there can be no doubt that that actually applies to MAGAs. They are completely divorced from reality.

Old 01-08-2021, 06:14 AM

5,985 posts, read 2,923,379 times
So I have a question for everyone. I have a tenant who rents out a guest house on my property. The tenant told his friends to break into my home. His friends broke in and trashed a bunch of stuff. They aren't in my house any more, and I got out safely. My question is this: This tenant's lease is up January 20th, and might want to rent from me again in a few years. Should I ever consider him as a tenant again?

Old 01-08-2021, 06:18 AM

18,949 posts, read 43,675,786 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lekrii View Post
So I have a question for everyone. I have a tenant who rents out a guest house on my property. The tenant told his friends to break into my home. His friends broke in and trashed a bunch of stuff. They aren't in my house any more, and I got out safely. My question is this: This tenant's lease is up January 20th, and might want to rent from me again in a few years. Should I ever consider him as a tenant again?
Trump told people to go to the Capital to protest, he did NOT tell them to break into it. There is a difference.

Old 01-08-2021, 06:21 AM

6,933 posts, read 2,396,181 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JAMS14 View Post
You make my point. MAGAs are like birthers. No matter how much definitive evidence you show them, they will not believe you. Thanks, Taratova. I appreciate you validating my post by demonstrating my point so succinctly.

The election was not stolen. You've been played. But you will never be able to uncloud your mind enough to admit it.

The right always likes to say liberalism is a mental illness, but there can be no doubt that that actually applies to MAGAs. They are completely divorced from reality.
The election WAS stolen, but you're right we all got PLAYED!!!!

Old 01-08-2021, 06:35 AM

724 posts, read 405,040 times
Quote:
We know that was a big lie.. BLM got handled with kid gloves as they burned and looted.. the cops stood down and got pelted by bricks and all kind of projectiles.. they would drop off a load of bricks and then use them to throw at the police.

When a Trump supporter was killed they yelled out of a bull horn. We are taking out the garbage.
Boo hoo....you little BABY You can't really say this with a straight face, can you

Old 01-08-2021, 06:56 AM

1,680 posts, read 1,794,816 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eeko156 View Post
From a national security standpoint, it weakened our country terribly. If a bunch of loser thugs can get in that easily, what could a militia do?

Yeah, they were some patriots.
I would say "Patriot" football fans but certainly not American Patriots.
neaderTHUGS have been a radiating cancer to our nation since arriving on boats.

Most of Europe's undesirables and degenerates sailed to America and time after time that henious bloodline is displayed; the mob of Capital Hill derelicts provided glimpse into their natural gross thuggery.

Old 01-08-2021, 06:57 AM

2,004 posts, read 764,856 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JAMS14 View Post

So explain to the class, how a guy who came out of the New England primaries running in 5th place, proceeded to get destroyed in Nevada, somehow turns that around to gain the nomination, add a sidekick who was even more unpopular as a candidate than he was and turns that into the most votes in the history of the country, all without campaigning?

I guess it helps to have a MSM and social media machine to help that any negative story on one side with no evidence is painted and passed around as truth and fact, but any negative story on the other side is always prefaced with unfounded, baseless, conspiracy theory, and many times removed.

Leading up to the election we were conditioned to believe a narrative about mail in ballots. Now, if you question that narrative, it’s a conspiracy theory. I still don’t know if there was fraud, but I do know the media is controlling this country.

I don’t support what happened at the Capitol, but this is far from over. Nobody is going to forgive or forget how the left has handled themselves the past 4 years.

Old 01-08-2021, 07:04 AM

18,561 posts, read 7,391,992 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elliott_CA View Post
https://twitter.com/rebtanhs/status/1346879406581624833

Trump ordered tear gas on protesters so he could stand in front of a church and hold up a bible.
First thing out of your keyboard is a crazy lie. Way to go, OP.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies